Not Available

What was the first thing you ever posted on VJ?

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I remember I was freaking out cause I thought my K1 would be denied cause I said my consulate was Toronto not Montreal on my I-129F.... so I found this site through google asked on here and everyone laughed at me (dumb noob lol).

Edited by Smile!

Filed: Timeline
I remember I was freaking out cause I thought my K1 would denied cause I said my consulate was Toronto not Montreal on my I-129F.... so I found this site through google asked on here and everyone laughed at me (dumb noob lol).

I don't remember the "first". But my first memory is of a very useful thread on the subject of the weight of evidence in the context of an I-129F petition. Andy was the man back in those days. Hell, wherever he is now, he's still da man! :thumbs:

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I don't remember my first one, but I remember posting a pic of a chimp holding a pistol and asking then Agent Smith if that's what he really looks like because he doesn't post his pics. :blush: I don't think he's ever forgiven me for that one.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I think it was something about Sarah Palin.

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Something about the K-1 process. I think it was a question. That was before I got sucked into goofy, flame spitting contests about politics. Also before my thread jacking jones really took hold. :rofl:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I posted something stupid probably... I am still doing that 5 months later...

I-130 Timeline:

12-11-2007- Married my Love

02-08-2008- CSC receives I-130

02-11-2008- Received Hardcopy NOA1

08-14-2008- Approved!!! 216 days...

08-21-2008- NOA2 Hardcopy received

08-27-2008- NVC Receives file, NVC Case Number issued

09-05-2008- AOS Fee Bill and DS-3032 Generated

09-06-2008- E-mailed DS-3032 to NVC

09-11-2008- Received Hardcopy of DS-3032 and AOS Fee Bill

09-15-2008- Mailed Hardcopy of DS-3032

09-16-2008- Paid $70 AOS fee online

09-17-2008- Received E-mail confirming the DS-3032 Agent

09-17-2008- Printed Coversheet for AOS paperwork

09-17-2008- IV Bill Invoiced

12-16-2008- Sent I-864 EZ to NVC

NOW: Debating on current situation...

.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Someone from craigslist forums showed immigrate2us.net site to me and from there I found visajourney. immigrate2us is good but for people who need waivers and is more country specific. I just wanted general informations, so I stuck with visajourney. I guess my first post was to say hi to everyone and then for a while I was contemplating which way to go, k-3 or IR-1, so asking a whole lot of questions and doing a whole lot of reading is what I did and doing so far.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I was a a total nutcase at that point so I'm sure my first post was a doozy. I'm too embarrassed to even go look.

:rofl:

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I think I posted the usual cr@p about "how happy I am I found this place...OMGZ I just sent the packet in...Good Luck to all...." that kind of stuff.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

I joined on the day of our (refused) K1 interview. I had an attorney who I thought prepared us for what lay ahead, but when he didn't realize what AR is, I released him of duty and took control of our own file. I was pretty devestated, there were some that were extremely kind to me at that time, and I am still grateful for that :).