panamania79

US could admit tens of thousands of Iraqi refugees by '09.

16 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

I think the US should own all the countries around the world. If that is the case, we'll get rid of all illegals for good!

Note: The refugees migrating aren't illegals. They are brought here so the US can takeover their land.

Edited by consolemaster

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Timeline
I think the US should own all the countries around the world. If that is the case, we'll get rid of all illegals for good!

Note: The refugees migrating aren't illegals. They are brought here so the US can takeover their land.

I know that dearie.I'm just getting deja vu because evevrytime the USA goes to war with someone,it always ends up taking the refugeees years later.

The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
January 12,2011-RFE

bring them..the more the merrier..and cause they are refugees of bush little war...put them at the head of the line...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline
bring them..the more the merrier..and cause they are refugees of bush little war...put them at the head of the line...

I wouldn't go so far as to putting them ahead of the line but I am glad that they will be coming here,the more the merrier indeed ! :thumbs:

January 12,2011-RFE

nah, just the haters feel that way,,,

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline
nah, just the haters feel that way,,,

When this country goes around starting unecessary wars,the least it can do is receive the refugees.

January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

ok i know mr bush messed up their life there but really........perviz and i have been waiting a year and we are STILL in security .........how is it they can process iraqi thru security faster than a doctor from INDIA??????

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

I agree that the least we can do is give them a home (temporary or otherwise) since the US messed up their home to begin with.

But getting ahead of the line? Processing faster?

I am friends with people who were refugees and they had to wait for 3 years to get approved. Many of the people sit in refugee camps for years before they make it to this country. It is true that they have organizations to help them, but their wait is longer. Now once they are approved by USCIS.....I don't know how much faster it is for them. But I know that getting refugee status in this country is no walk in the park either.

There is red tape along with that as well just like ours. Just as we have to prove our marriage was based on good intentions and not fraud, the average refugee from country X,Y,Z cannot just walk up to an embassy and say "You bombed our country, now give me a home". They have to prove that their lives are in danger in their given situation and is unliveable.

June 14, 2007 Sent I130 to Vermont Service Center via USPS overnight

June 15, 2007 Confirmed on usps.com that VSC has received packet

June 29, 2007 Check cashed by USCIS (hey they opened my packet!)

June 30, 2007 Received NOA1

July 7, 2007 I130 touched

July 9, 2007 I130 touched

July 10, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 24, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 26, 2007 I130 touched (stop feeling up my husband's case and get him over here, yala!)

Oct. 1, 2007 On my way to Palestine

Oct. 5, 2007 I130 approved, transferrerd to NVC YAY!!!!

Oct. 16, 2007 Return to US, ranks one of the saddest day of my life:(

Oct. 27, 2007 Agent form/AOS bill received from NVC

Nov 1, 2007 Overnighted AOS payment to NVC

Nov. 29, 2007 Received AOS form from NVC

Dec. 20, 2007 overnighted I864 packet to NVC

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

I think it is fair for those Iraqis. Their lives were destroyed by the war. Families got killed in between the battles. It's only right for the US to accept fault and take in those people.

I came into the US as a refugee after the Vietnam War. The US bombed Cambodia, a neutral country, to get rid of the Ho Chi Minh trail that stretch through Laos, into Cambodia, then into Vietnam. As a result, they not only destroyed the communist trail, but, killed thousands of Cambodias while carpet bombing their land. Most of my family member died, aunts, and uncles, cousins...I think it's reasonable to do for the US.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

29-Statue_of_Liberty6_3_-353x474.jpg

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg