symbiosis

palin's husband subpoened in troopergate

27 posts in this topic

I can't belive the fear that Palin has created for the Obama lovers.

Fear no... disgusted yes.

Palin campaigns as anti-corruption, but is corrupt herself. If she really stood by her words, she would take herself out of the race.

But I guess being a hypocrite is a necessary qualification to be a Republican politician, being corrupt and holier than thou helps too.

Rezco? Hypocrite? :rofl::bonk:

Apparently associations mean more to you than an individuals actions.

If she does indeed have nothing to hide about this mess , it would be much to her benefit that she quickly clears her name. Not doing so, or evading questions/investigators, just makes her look guilty. As long as she keeps doing as she does, the issue is going to hover over her as a black cloud.

So you would let your child play with a drug dealers child? Nice!

You would vote for a drug dealer as long as he was Republican.

BEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEP Diversion alert ,diversion alert! :bonk::wow::bonk::wow::bonk:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Palin campaigns as anti-corruption, but is corrupt herself. If she really stood by her words, she would take herself out of the race.

But I guess being a hypocrite is a necessary qualification to be a Republican politician, being corrupt and holier than thou helps too.

If she does indeed have nothing to hide about this mess , it would be much to her benefit that she quickly clears her name. Not doing so, or evading questions/investigators, just makes her look guilty. As long as she keeps doing as she does, the issue is going to hover over her as a black cloud.

BEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEP Diversion alert ,diversion alert! :bonk::wow::bonk::wow::bonk:

Seriously, you would vote for a drug dealer, if he promised lower taxes, banged the drums of war and talked about God. If his drug dealing past comes up, its liberal character assassination.

You obviously won't question Palin's past because she tells you want you want to hear. Even though it conflicts with her message.

keTiiDCjGVo

Seriously, you would vote for a drug dealer, if he promised lower taxes, banged the drums of war and talked about God. If his drug dealing past comes up, its liberal character assassination.

You obviously won't question Palin's past because she tells you want you want to hear. Even though it conflicts with her message.

Bend over Barry's callin!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

It's not fear,just disgust.

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

I love it! :thumbs: Nothing funnier than a desperate Lib! Does count them chads remind you of anything? :lol:

No,there's nothing funnier than a two-faced Neocon.

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Just as you refuse to questions Obama's many and varied entanglements. The hypocricy on both sides of this election defy belief to this neutral observer.

P :angry:

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Only an gullible fool could hate Palin who has only been on the national scene for 8 days. Fear is a quick emotion but hate takes longer. You're fearful and hate because you've been conditioned to do so by your political beliefs.

Hell, how many anti-Obama types on VJ are really disgusted by him?

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Only an gullible fool could hate Palin who has only been on the national scene for 8 days. Fear is a quick emotion but hate takes longer. You're fearful and hate because you've been conditioned to do so by your political beliefs.

I doubt many are disgusted by Obama at all. He has done nothing disgusting. If someone hates Palin since she became VP candidate, they are merely showing their ignorance. Disagree, but hate? Ignorant. Disgusted by her, that makes me laugh too. Ignorance. I'm not an Obama supporter, but I surely don't hate him and he doesn't disgust me in the least.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

I doubt many are disgusted by Obama at all. He has done nothing disgusting. If someone hates Palin since she became VP candidate, they are merely showing their ignorance. Disagree, but hate? Ignorant. Disgusted by her, that makes me laugh too. Ignorance. I'm not an Obama supporter, but I surely don't hate him and he doesn't disgust me in the least.

So bc someone doesnt like her they are ignorant? Spoken like a true republican! :thumbs: sad and clueless

Edited by Sinergy

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

So bc someone doesnt like her they are ignorant? Spoken like a true republican! :thumbs: sad and clueless

Speaking of clueless how you doin? I love losers, theyre so for Barack.

― Andrew Wilkow

Read what I said. And when did I say I was a Republican?? Look in the mirror and you will see sad and cluless.

Edited by spookyturtle

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015