symbiosis

palin's husband subpoened in troopergate

27 posts in this topic

desperation_452x361.jpg

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

I can't belive the fear that Palin has created for the Obama lovers.

I love it! :thumbs: Nothing funnier than a desperate Lib! Does count them chads remind you of anything? :lol:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Doesn't matter who was subpeoned. No one from her Administration is going to testify, despite her assurances in July that she had nothing to hide and would fully cooperate with the investigation. Now her attorneys are saying that the Legislature has no right to investigate her.

Timeline

7/11/2007 - I-130 NO1A Hard Copy

8/13/2007 - Son Drayson born in Sudbury, Ontario.

9/6/2007 - I-129F NO1

10/15/2007 - Trip to Toronto for Dray's Consular Birth Abroad, SS application, and US passport

3/18/2008 - NOA2 for both I-129 and I-130!! No touches or email notifications at all!

4/2/2008 - estimated that NVC received

4/9/2008 - estimated that K-3 was sent from NVC to USEMontreal

4/16/2008 - Received hardcopy from NVC

4/16/2008 - Packet 3 Received

4/24/2008 - Packet 3 Sent to USEMontreal

7/14/2008 Interview in Montreal!!!!

7/17/2008 Visa received

7/18/2008 POE Sault Ste Marie Michigan

8/21/2008 moving day...back to Anchorage, Alaska!

4/20/2009 AOS granted, 10 year Green Card arrives, Social Security # given :)

But didnt she call for the probe?

"The no right" thing really smacks of cheney.

God help us!

Who's Cheney?

BAM!

― Andrew Wilkow

Fear no... disgusted yes.

Palin campaigns as anti-corruption, but is corrupt herself. If she really stood by her words, she would take herself out of the race.

But I guess being a hypocrite is a necessary qualification to be a Republican politician, being corrupt and holier than thou helps too.

keTiiDCjGVo

Palin campaigns as anti-corruption, but is corrupt herself. If she really stood by her words, she would take herself out of the race.

But I guess being a hypocrite is a necessary qualification to be a Republican politician, being corrupt and holier than thou helps too.

Rezco? Hypocrite? :rofl::bonk:

Edited by ={Rogue}=

― Andrew Wilkow

Apparently associations mean more to you than an individuals actions.

If she does indeed have nothing to hide about this mess, it would be much to her benefit that she quickly clears her name. Not doing so, or evading questions/investigators, just makes her look guilty. As long as she keeps doing as she does, the issue is going to hover over her as a black cloud.

keTiiDCjGVo

If she does indeed have nothing to hide about this mess , it would be much to her benefit that she quickly clears her name. Not doing so, or evading questions/investigators, just makes her look guilty. As long as she keeps doing as she does, the issue is going to hover over her as a black cloud.

So you would let your child play with a drug dealers child? Nice!

― Andrew Wilkow

If she does indeed have nothing to hide about this mess , it would be much to her benefit that she quickly clears her name. Not doing so, or evading questions/investigators, just makes her look guilty. As long as she keeps doing as she does, the issue is going to hover over her as a black cloud.

So you would let your child play with a drug dealers child? Nice!

You would vote for a drug dealer as long as he was Republican.

keTiiDCjGVo