nighthawk

I WAS DEPORTED!

82 posts in this topic

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should print this out and let my Creative Writers read it for inspiration.

For sure. No local office OR filed for info always leaves me wondering... :unsure:

Filed: Timeline
ICE took him b/c he was buying Miller High Life.

Have a great weekend all of ya.

A thousand words were written and never a word said that I was taken by ICE "for buying Miller High Life". I will

repeat, never a word was written that say I was taken for buying Miller High Life!

Just thought I would make clear in case you are a speed reader that may have made a mistake...But we all make

them maviwaro, so do not think that I am annoyed. I merely say that what you write about is incorrect.

And you enjoy your weekend and thanks for your comment.

jundp, I am trying to respond to all of my wonderful friends that received me back with so many warm embraces. I

might have missed your comment so I am responding here...

Well thank you jundp...You are not the first to say what an inspiration I am. I like to inspire wherever I see gloom and

unhappy people...Stick around jundp...The best is yet to come...Tell your writers that they are welcome to bet any

inspiration from me that they need...And again, thanks.

jundp, I am trying to respond to all of my wonderful friends that received me back with so many warm embraces. I

might have missed your comment so I am responding here...

Well thank you jundp...You are not the first to say what an inspiration I am. I like to inspire wherever I see gloom and

unhappy people...Stick around jundp...The best is yet to come...Tell your writers that they are welcome to get any

inspiration from me that they need...And again, thanks.

welcome back nighthawk!
SMOKE! How are you buddy? I just thought about trying something new. I find many so disgruntled members

on nowaday..What is their problem?

i'm good. i was thinking about you the other day, hadn't heard from you in awhile. how is the arm doing?....don't wory about the others, you'll win them over sooner or later.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
Did this wizard take your prreeeciouuuss?

Sounds like a Simpsons meets Cheech and Chong.

You took the words "right ou of my mouth." :thumbs:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

sounds like someone forgot to get their anti-psychotic meds. refilled

Someone also forgot to fix the line breaks when they copied and pasted that out of whatever web-site they got that material from.

Paul Daniels, geeezz are you related to Jack? Thanks for your comment...People here at V/J know by now that I am

not the type who likes to find articles in magazines and copy and paste...Where have you been?. I hate those who

make it a habit of pouching and stealing materials from others and claim it as their own. To those who do it, I say

STOP IT, DO NOT DO THAT!

Whenever you see Nighthawk up on the board, you can bet your cat, that it is an original piece, from my own

mind machine...No Paul Daniels, do not confuse me with whoever causes you to write what you do about me...

Peace, I mean no disrespect to you...I simply want you to know the facts about what you read today, and please

read the piece that follows, it will come in a monitor close to you, very soon.

welcome back nighthawk!
SMOKE! How are you buddy? I just thought about trying something new. I find many so disgruntled members

on nowaday..What is their problem?

i'm good. i was thinking about you the other day, hadn't heard from you in awhile. how is the arm doing?....don't wory about the others, you'll win them over sooner or later.

My wrist is stronger than before...I really have no concern of what others think Smoke..I only mention the "problem"

thing so that it will ring loud in their square heads, those with the problems I mean...But yeah, glad we connected

again...I am here again to liven this place again with some interesting happenings. I am sure that someone will take

the time to read them...

I think I caught a whiff of someone in the same place where your comment above appeared that wrote that

"Smoke is right"...Thanks for that comment, whoever you are. Peace Smoke and keep in touch

i find it amusing they'd deport you to mexico when you're not a mexican citizen. therein lies the flaw in your story. ;)

More likely his ban from VJ has been lifted.

good point. :thumbs:

Today ICE deports people to Mexico who are from other countries and

then ship them out of there...

and i'm sure you have a link to document that. :whistle:

Charles, I have always admired your participation in the discussions here at V/J..But on the spur of the moment I cannot

back up my claim...But I am surprised that you are skeptical of what I say about ICE and how they round up brown folks

and ship them out of the country like cattle...Gosh Charles just the other day in the news all over the world came the

story of the Meat Packing Co, I cannot remember just where, but people from different parts of the country were

rounded up and deported without a hearing in court, from Guatemala, Columbia and Mexico, all went on a one way trip

to Mexico. From there they are shipped accordingly...If someone has links that contradicts what I say surely I will

admit my error, otherwise Charles please do not challenge my credibility, like I said I admire you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
i find it amusing they'd deport you to mexico when you're not a mexican citizen. therein lies the flaw in your story. ;)

More likely his ban from VJ has been lifted.

good point. :thumbs:

Today ICE deports people to Mexico who are from other countries and

then ship them out of there...

and i'm sure you have a link to document that. :whistle:

Charles, I have always admired your participation in the discussions here at V/J..But on the spur of the moment I cannot

back up my claim...But I am surprised that you are skeptical of what I say about ICE and how they round up brown folks

and ship them out of the country like cattle...Gosh Charles just the other day in the news all over the world came the

story of the Meat Packing Co, I cannot remember just where, but people from different parts of the country were

rounded up and deported without a hearing in court, from Guatemala, Columbia and Mexico, all went on a one way trip

to Mexico. From there they are shipped accordingly...If someone has links that contradicts what I say surely I will

admit my error, otherwise Charles please do not challenge my credibility, like I said I admire you.

just a few errors in your story:

- you don't visit a tavern to "...pick up a six-pack of Miller High Life." you may visit a convenience store, where you take it with you, but about every bar/tavern i've been to you have to drink it on site.

- "The next morning I woke up in a stinking crammed jail cell in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico." no mention of a deportation judge or hearing. and nowhere can i find an international airport for nuevo laredo. it's quite interesting how you left the country and didn't even know it. :whistle:

- you should read "the deporter" - it details how someone is deported. and people are not just sent to another country arbitrarily.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I enjoyed reading that. :lol:

Thanks Lori. You have always been there for me, oppps! Seriously thanks for your nice comment...I have another

story that starts at the end of the one you just read...Enjoy soon.

I look forward to reading the next Nighthawk saga. I enjoyed reading this very much too. It is so nice to have people on VJ who appreciate the replies and who also take the trouble to reply to the replies. It is very kind of you. Good luck!

It is precisely people like you bakofoil, that inspire me to write. I enjoy tremendously entertaining like I have mentioned

so many times..Regardless of the comments I get to my written words, I have conditioned myself to be courteous, thus

what people say to me demands that I respond...Like I do here with you...Thank you very much and I hope that you

enjoy my next entry as much as you did this one...Have a nice day in company of those you love and cherish..

Good Luck.

Whatever it is, it's a welcome break from Palinmania.

Madame Cleo, Thank you for coming into my world with your comment. I heard the name of this Palin somewhere today

by someone who was looking for her in Mexico. Glad I am welcomed as a break from that Palin subject. What is it?