Uncle O

For All MENA members ...

35 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Culture Is The Most Important Thing in Creating Your Personality and to Make U Higher than the Sky or lower Than Earth

n674502295_188090_9757.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

can't watch youtube at work, it's blocked. but is this your leaving vj message?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I would like Kristin to come on here and let us know what exactly the status of the relationship is. Are they still together? Has she told Odai they are or are not? Why are we not hearing anything from her?

I am very confused by all of this

I would like Kristin to come on here and let us know what exactly the status of the relationship is. Are they still together? Has she told Odai they are or are not? Why are we not hearing anything from her?

She's on vacation. Its btwn them I believe. I don't think its necessary she tells us anything honestly.

Actually she is in vacation those days , she will get home soon . and as i said we are Kool , so thats Enough for now :)

and no Charles , this is not leaving vj messege . wish you do watch it when you get Home :)

Thanks.

Culture Is The Most Important Thing in Creating Your Personality and to Make U Higher than the Sky or lower Than Earth

n674502295_188090_9757.jpg

I don't think that we need to hear from her or need to hear anything else about their relationship.

But I am going to say that it takes a REAL man, a real person to stand up and publicly apologize for a wrong that they have done.

I publicly applaud you Odai for what you have done. I believe that you are sincere. Fi amen allah my friend. :thumbs:

(F)

I don't think that we need to hear from her or need to hear anything else about their relationship.

But I am going to say that it takes a REAL man, a real person to stand up and publicly apologize for a wrong that they have done.

I publicly applaud you Odai for what you have done. I believe that you are sincere. Fi amen allah my friend. :thumbs:

(F)

:thumbs::thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

(F)

Yes I agree also what you said about Odai !

(F)

Its just confusing because she has said in a public forum that they have broken up. She never came back to tell anyone one thing or another. Hes on here distraught. Their relationship is open all over the place.. I am trying to figure out if they are or are NOT together before I try to interpret this video. I just feel bad for everyone involved but if she isnt telling the forum if they are or not together, its hard to interpret what hes saying

I have to admit VJ has taken on a life of its own. Live labor reports ( me and henia) love triangles.... international intrigue. I tried to stay away and every time I turn around something else happens

AS VJ TURNS

What he is saying has nothing to do with their relationship or what has gone on.. It was just an apology for other VJ members that he's had problems with and he's apologizing for any hurt he caused them or wrong doing. I personally think it's just better for them to work out whatever between themselves and not out in public for us all to read. My heart breaks for them both, as it seems they are going through a truly difficult time. I was simply sending Odai kudos for having the balls.. guts.. whatever to come out and apologize like that, most people don't hesitate to run their mouth or insult others, but very few will come out and admit they were wrong or admit that they truly feel sorry.

(F)

(F)

Its just confusing because she has said in a public forum that they have broken up. She never came back to tell anyone one thing or another. Hes on here distraught. Their relationship is open all over the place.. I am trying to figure out if they are or are NOT together before I try to interpret this video. I just feel bad for everyone involved but if she isnt telling the forum if they are or not together, its hard to interpret what hes saying

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Im sorry, but I dont even know who you are.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Ditto :)

What he is saying has nothing to do with their relationship or what has gone on.. It was just an apology for other VJ members that he's had problems with and he's apologizing for any hurt he caused them or wrong doing. I personally think it's just better for them to work out whatever between themselves and not out in public for us all to read. My heart breaks for them both, as it seems they are going through a truly difficult time. I was simply sending Odai kudos for having the balls.. guts.. whatever to come out and apologize like that, most people don't hesitate to run their mouth or insult others, but very few will come out and admit they were wrong or admit that they truly feel sorry.

(F)

(F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.