Saddle Bronc

Medvedev calls recent trouble with Georgia "Russia's 9-11"

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

It all comes down to one thing, it was a tragedy for Russia, similar to 911 in US. I dont see anything outrages out these comparisons. Different situations same result.

Here is my story. I've lived problem free life, payed my taxes. One day I decided to marry this girl. But to do so would require her to come to US of A, and so it started. My problem free live turned in to free problems from USCIS! Sure things turned to unsure, certain dates turned to aproximation within months. All logical thinking was out the door, as I filed my papers withing famous Vermont Centre!

I-130 Received

12-12-07

I-130 Approved

8-28-2008

NVC

Date Package Received By NVC : 09-05-08

-- Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 09-11-08

-- Pay I-864 Bill :09-11-08

-- Receive I-864 Package :09-15-08

-- Return I-864 Package :09-16-08

-- Return Completed DS-3032 :09-11-08

-- Receive IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Pay IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Receive Instruction Package :09-17-08

-- Case Completed at NVC :10-16-08

Date Package Left From NVC :10-31-08

Date Received By Consulate :11-05-08

Date Rec Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Complete Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4):11-25-08

Interview Date (IR-1/CR-1 Visa):12/08/08

Date IR-1/CR-1 Visa Received :12-11-08

Date of US Entry :12-17-08

Timeline
Pathetic is what I would use to describe your way of thinking.
It all comes down to one thing, it was a tragedy for Russia, similar to 911 in US. I dont see anything outrages out these comparisons. Different situations same result.

Fine, tragedy for Russians. Who cares? It's clearly Medvedev hyperbolic ####### to try and compare it to 9/11, which both you and him trivialize by making such stupid comparisons.

You were much better off crying about communism and all that.

Fine, tragedy for Russians. Who cares? It's clearly Medvedev hyperbolic ####### to try and compare it to 9/11, which both you and him trivialize by making such stupid comparisons.

I suspect Ilya got unglued by the fact that I had pre-debunked him (see the red and blue in my original posts).

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Timeline

Im much better not reading your idiotic one sided comments. And obviously you dont give two fucks, so why bother criticizing the comparison? Just another reason to point out something thats already known?

Here is my story. I've lived problem free life, payed my taxes. One day I decided to marry this girl. But to do so would require her to come to US of A, and so it started. My problem free live turned in to free problems from USCIS! Sure things turned to unsure, certain dates turned to aproximation within months. All logical thinking was out the door, as I filed my papers withing famous Vermont Centre!

I-130 Received

12-12-07

I-130 Approved

8-28-2008

NVC

Timeline
Im much better not reading your idiotic one sided comments. And obviously you dont give two fucks, so why bother criticizing the comparison? Just another reason to point out something thats already known?

If you would have actually read my past comments on the conflict, you were actually agreeing with me on a lot of things.

However, I guess reasonable is not of your thing, as in order to not sound idiot and one sided to you, one must take your side every time. Same biased ####### that I see here in the U.S. and everywhere else. This 9/11 asshattery Medvedev is trying to pull is more than ridiculous and merely a show. His trying to act like Russia suffered so badly from it is just the same as U.S. and Georgia trying to act like Russia invaded Georgia for no reason at all and Georgia was just trying to protect it's own borders. Same ####, different smell.

Timeline

If you would have actually read my past comments on the conflict, you were actually agreeing with me on a lot of things.

However, I guess reasonable is not of your thing, as in order to not sound idiot and one sided to you, one must take your side every time. Same biased ####### that I see here in the U.S. and everywhere else. This 9/11 asshattery Medvedev is trying to pull is more than ridiculous and merely a show. His trying to act like Russia suffered so badly from it is just the same as U.S. and Georgia trying to act like Russia invaded Georgia for no reason at all and Georgia was just trying to protect it's own borders. Same ####, different smell.

What a load of bullshit. You have got to be kidding. All they did was trying to protect their borders? From whom? From some kind of unknown invaders? Ossetians have lived there for 100's of years, in that same place, Georgia only claimed it as a province during USSR. And Ossetia was its own republic, before. Cry me a river for poor Georgians and their borders.

I-130 Received

12-12-07

I-130 Approved

8-28-2008

NVC

Timeline

What a load of bullshit. You have got to be kidding. All they did was trying to protect their borders? From whom? From some kind of unknown invaders? Ossetians have lived there for 100's of years, in that same place, Georgia only claimed it as a province during USSR. And Ossetia was its own republic, before. Cry me a river for poor Georgians and their borders.

South Ossetia and Abkhazia ARE NOT RUSSIA. Georgian attacks on them were not attacks on Russia, so this Russia 9/11 ####### is a joke. Entirely. No Russian cities were attacked with Russians killed. In fact, it was the other way around with Georgian cities and ports attacked by Russia. Suggesting this is comparable to 9/11, never mind calling it a 9/11, is as much of a joke as people saying Georgia was trying to reclaim it's own territories and the evil Russians invaded for no reason.

There's no logic behind either, just ridiculous anti-American/Georgian or anti-Russian pushing. Some of us can see beyond that.