symbiosis

McCain-Palin's Blizzard of Lies

54 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
But seriously, why do you believe Obama? What has he done in the past to show he can lead the country? Nothing at all. And all you tough guys are so afraid of a woman for VP. Take off the rose colored glasses and see it for what it is, all talk.

I am not afraid of a woman VP just as I wouldn't be afraid of a woman President. I think Palin would be a disaster - not because she's female but because of what she stands for - a return to the stone age.

I do share, on the other hand, the overall vision that Obama projects and the direction he wants to lead this country into. Other than McSame / Palin, he pledges to take the country into the future. That's where I want to go. If McSame and Palin like the stone ages this much, perhaps they should join BinLaden in them caves. ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But seriously, why do you believe Obama? What has he done in the past to show he can lead the country? Nothing at all. And all you tough guys are so afraid of a woman for VP. Take off the rose colored glasses and see it for what it is, all talk.

Personally, I'd be afraid of any creationism believing, speaking-in-tongues, anti-choice, god talks to me candidate (after all, look what we have now).

The fact that she's a woman and barely qualified to be dog catcher hardly factors at all.

And Obama is a man and barely qualified to be a dog catcher, so they're even. But she's not running for President, he is. Oops.

I'll take 8 years in the senate of a state 26x the size of Alaska vs. mayor of a brush town of 5,500 anyday. But then Palin was governor of the country's 48th most populous state for 20 months; while Obama has been two years representing Illinois.

Personally, I'd be afraid of any creationism believing, speaking-in-tongues, anti-choice, god talks to me candidate (after all, look what we have now).

The fact that she's a woman and barely qualified to be dog catcher hardly factors at all.

I love it when you slam someone for having faith in God. It shows just how low someone can go. You should be on TV saying these things.

Well, you seem to have a thing about atheists, so we're even. Good to know you've come so far since your Sunday school days.

Really? Show me anything I ever said about atheists. I have always said that anyone has the right to believe or not believe anything they want. More assumptions without merit.

I'll take 8 years in the senate of a state 26x the size of Alaska vs. mayor of a brush town of 5,500 anyday. But then Palin was governor of the country's 48th most populous state for 20 months; while Obama has been two years representing Illinois.

What did he do in the senate for 8 years? What is his record? And he has spent the last 4 years to win the nomination, so that takes a big bite out of his seat time. And oh yeah, Palin isn't running for President. Pretty poor candidate when he has to be defended against the opposing party's VP candidate.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

[i do share, on the other hand, the overall vision that Obama projects and the direction he wants to lead this country into. Other than McSame / Palin, he pledges to take the country into the future. That's where I want to go. If McSame and Palin like the stone ages this much, perhaps they should join BinLaden in them caves. ;)

What is the "vision" besides optimistic talk? What shows he has the ability to turn it into reality? Look at his resume. What shows me that he is capble of doing it? Nothing at this point in time.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

What did he do in the senate for 8 years? What is his record? And he has spent the last 4 years to win the nomination, so that takes a big bite out of his seat time. And oh yeah, Palin isn't running for President. Pretty poor candidate when he has to be defended against the opposing party's VP candidate.

you mean besides sponsoring more than 800 bills including major legislation in nearly every area of public policy?:

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2007/07/...MA_GRAPHIC.html

[i do share, on the other hand, the overall vision that Obama projects and the direction he wants to lead this country into. Other than McSame / Palin, he pledges to take the country into the future. That's where I want to go. If McSame and Palin like the stone ages this much, perhaps they should join BinLaden in them caves. ;)

What is the "vision" besides optimistic talk? What shows he has the ability to turn it into reality? Look at his resume. What shows me that he is capble of doing it? Nothing at this point in time.

Just because you don't want to see or acknowledge the legislative work he's done doesn't mean it isn't there. By all means, join McSame and Palin in that cave.

And Obama is a man and barely qualified to be a dog catcher, so they're even. But she's not running for President, he is. Oops.

I love it when you slam someone for having faith in God. It shows just how low someone can go. You should be on TV saying these things.

Well, you seem to have a thing about atheists, so we're even. Good to know you've come so far since your Sunday school days.

Really? Show me anything I ever said about atheists. I have always said that anyone has the right to believe or not believe anything they want. More assumptions without merit.

My apologies then. I certainly believe that religious belief, or the lack thereof, has a major impact on ones decision making. We need only look no further than the current occupant of the White House. Since being an avowed atheist (as opposed to a closet one) is pretty much a bar to public office in the U.S., we'll never get a good comparison.

Just because you don't want to see or acknowledge the legislative work he's done doesn't mean it isn't there. By all means, join McSame and Palin in that cave.

don't wanna answer the question huh? :whistle:

7yqZWFL.jpg

Don't like evidence, huh? :whistle:

time to emerge from the fantasyland of right-wing talk radio. :blink:

Ohhhhhhh how reality BITES!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Don't like evidence, huh? :whistle:

time to emerge from the fantasyland of right-wing talk radio. :blink:

what evidence of his 'vision' & his ability to make it reality did you provide? you need to snap out of it.

Obama_hope-nosis.gif

7yqZWFL.jpg

what evidence of his 'vision' & his ability to make it reality did you provide? you need to snap out of it.

Obama_hope-nosis.gif

Falls to my knees, " oh my messianic leader please give me hope" Woah, stop that Smoke I almost fell for it. :bonk:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

My apologies then. I certainly believe that religious belief, or the lack thereof, has a major impact on ones decision making. We need only look no further than the current occupant of the White House. Since being an avowed atheist (as opposed to a closet one) is pretty much a bar to public office in the U.S., we'll never get a good comparison.

No problem. For the record a persons personal beliefs are just that, personal. I don't give credit or take it away based on it. In short it has no effect on my choice. But I need to ask you this, what do you think about Obama's faith? He has been quite outspoken about being a Christian.

Obama_hope-nosis.gif

Falls to my knees, " oh my messianic leader please give me hope" Woah, stop that Smoke I almost fell for it. :bonk:

:whistle:

Since you can't seem to operate a link that was provided earlier, here's a visual for you.

30obama.GRAPHIC.gif

Edited by Mr. Big Dog