kungakoikaw

interview

20 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
You have been approved but There just documents that are need to verify before they will print your VISA. It will come soon, you are almost getting there.. Just pray, be patient, believe God's power, HE already helped you to get this far .. We can never tell WHEN exactly they will release the VISA Packet. I have a couple of friends who received pink and white slip as well. We have the same interview date and are still waiting for their visa to be delivered. It might take a little longer but it will always arrive on your door step. That we can guarantee ..

Keep bugging delbros, send them sms everyday, regardless of the same messages they reply. Thats what i did before VISA came.

use this format:

MNL# YOURNAME DATEuPAID METRObRANCH. WHEN DID YOU SEND MY DV TO NSO PLS?

0917-622-1949

i already make fallow to them last August thats when i knew delbros forward it to NSO, i called NSO today, i asked if my papers is already forward to embassy, i think its PJ who told me that its not yet forwarded i hope next week i can hear good news from them, but he told me that they recieved papers already from delbros August 20, it will be my 4th week of payment next week, im hoping i get good news next week, thank you and be happy!!!

again, my other concern is, the pre screener give my visa photos back to me , the visa photos i submit during my medical it worries me, do they give your visa photos too? has anybody experince this? im so worried

dont worry about it.. the pre screener also gave it back to me - the visa photos that i've submitted to SLEC. BTW, regarding your DV, every friday or monday, make a follow up call to NSO then ask them if they already forwarded your DV to embassy or when they could forward it to embassy.

for now, just relax and stay pretty (F)

K-1

02.16.08 -> Petition mailed to CSC

02.19.08 -> NOA1 received via email

02.25.08 -> NOA1 received via snail mail

07.03.08 -> NOA2 received via email (CRIS)

07.15.08 -> Case left NVC

07.18.08 -> Case received USEM

08.11-12.08 -> Medical at SLEC PASSED

08.15.08 -> USEM interview PASSED- PINK SLIP

08.23.08 -> VISA delivered

12.07.08 -> Flight to US - Manila-Seoul-Chicago POE

12.07.08 -> arrived in chicago - sunday morning

01.08.09 -> civil wed

AOS/EAD/AP

03.04.09 -> Packet mailed to Chicago

03.13.09 -> Received NOA for AOS/EAD/AP

03.16.09 -> Received Biometric Apointment

04.01.09 -> Biometric Schedule

04.01.09 -> Biometric Done & Received Transfer Notice to CSC

04.29.09 -> AP and Welcome Notice received in the mail.

05.02.09 -> Received GC in the mail

K-1 & AOS & Vacation Blog - Vacation

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
You have been approved but There just documents that are need to verify before they will print your VISA. It will come soon, you are almost getting there.. Just pray, be patient, believe God's power, HE already helped you to get this far .. We can never tell WHEN exactly they will release the VISA Packet. I have a couple of friends who received pink and white slip as well. We have the same interview date and are still waiting for their visa to be delivered. It might take a little longer but it will always arrive on your door step. That we can guarantee ..

Keep bugging delbros, send them sms everyday, regardless of the same messages they reply. Thats what i did before VISA came.

use this format:

0917-622-1949

i already make fallow to them last August thats when i knew delbros forward it to NSO, i called NSO today, i asked if my papers is already forward to embassy, i think its PJ who told me that its not yet forwarded i hope next week i can hear good news from them, but he told me that they recieved papers already from delbros August 20, it will be my 4th week of payment next week, im hoping i get good news next week, thank you and be happy!!!

again, my other concern is, the pre screener give my visa photos back to me , the visa photos i submit during my medical it worries me, do they give your visa photos too? has anybody experince this? im so worried

dont worry about it.. the pre screener also gave it back to me - the visa photos that i've submitted to SLEC. BTW, regarding your DV, every friday or monday, make a follow up call to NSO then ask them if they already forwarded your DV to embassy or when they could forward it to embassy.

thank yu very much yuki_lyka, now im not alone at all, but you have any idea why did they gave it back to you? do US issue you visa before? i mean prior to your new visa? Congratulations to both of you!!!!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi there, i also got PINK and WHITE slip.. had my interview yesterday Sept.12 and i just paid DV last Sept.2 but when i called NSO i talked to PJ and he said they just started my DV process this Wednesday which was a bit irritating coz it wasted a week of process which should've been last week.. :angry: but anyway i'm also planning to bug Delbros and NSO every now and then just to make sure they're working on my case already.. like what they said, let's just hang on and wait.. for sure you'd be having good news coming soon.. :thumbs: just relax and trust in Him.. Good luck and God bless us all!!! :star:

Jenny

~ IR-5 Timeline (Mom) ~
08/07/14 - sent I-130 to Chicago Lockbox
08/11/14 - delivered
08/11/14 - Priority Date
08/12/14 - NOA1
08/14/14 - check cashed!
09/18/14 - NOA2 (approved!)
--NVC--
10/09/14 - NVC Welcome Letter via email (case # MNL2014xxxxxx)
10/10/14 - completed DS-261 (choice of agent)

10/15/14 - AOS fee paid
10/23/14 - NVC received DS-261 (per phone call to NVC)
10/28/14 - IV fee paid
11/05/14 - AOS & IV package sent
11/10/14 - NVC received package
01/05/15 - Case complete! (per phone call to NVC)
01/14/15 - received P4 (Interview) Letter via email

--MANILA---

01/26/15 - Medical at St. Lukes

02/10/15 - Interview (canceled)

02/09,10,11/15 - 3 Day Sputum Test

04/14/15 - Culture Test (passed!)

04/20/15 - Immunization

04/23/15 - Interview (PASSED!! Thank you God!!)

05/17/15 - US arrival! (POE: JFK)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

use this format:

0917-622-1949

thank yu very much yuki_lyka, now im not alone at all, but you have any idea why did they gave it back to you? do US issue you visa before? i mean prior to your new visa? Congratulations to both of you!!!!

the photos that they gave back to us is the one that will appear to our US VISA (attach to passport). i guess they just scan it and attach to our US visa then print it. anyway, this is my first US Visa.

K-1

02.16.08 -> Petition mailed to CSC

02.19.08 -> NOA1 received via email

02.25.08 -> NOA1 received via snail mail

07.03.08 -> NOA2 received via email (CRIS)

07.15.08 -> Case left NVC

07.18.08 -> Case received USEM

08.11-12.08 -> Medical at SLEC PASSED

08.15.08 -> USEM interview PASSED- PINK SLIP

08.23.08 -> VISA delivered

12.07.08 -> Flight to US - Manila-Seoul-Chicago POE

12.07.08 -> arrived in chicago - sunday morning

01.08.09 -> civil wed

AOS/EAD/AP

03.04.09 -> Packet mailed to Chicago

03.13.09 -> Received NOA for AOS/EAD/AP

03.16.09 -> Received Biometric Apointment

04.01.09 -> Biometric Schedule

04.01.09 -> Biometric Done & Received Transfer Notice to CSC

04.29.09 -> AP and Welcome Notice received in the mail.

05.02.09 -> Received GC in the mail

K-1 & AOS & Vacation Blog - Vacation

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

use this format:

0917-622-1949

the photos that they gave back to us is the one that will appear to our US VISA (attach to passport). i guess they just scan it and attach to our US visa then print it. anyway, this is my first US Visa.

hello there again, so its means that they scan visa photos already? coz before they attach the hard visa photo to our visa, so they change something now, thats make sense!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.