kungakoikaw

interview

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi, im new here, i had my interview last Sept. 9, and i got white and pink slip, i do paid my visa too in delbros, my CO said everything is fine after my interview, and on windows 37 they guy told me, they need to verify something on my paper, i got white paper saying doc x1doc, stating wait until you need from us, but no papers or documents being ask i pay my document verification last Ausgust 19, and was being forwarded to NSO August 20,

what are my chances??? how many weeks before i can have visa? any idea, please help me,

Thank you so much.

Timeline
hi, im new here, i had my interview last Sept. 9, and i got white and pink slip, i do paid my visa too in delbros, my CO said everything is fine after my interview, and on windows 37 they guy told me, they need to verify something on my paper, i got white paper saying doc x1doc, stating wait until you need from us, but no papers or documents being ask i pay my document verification last Ausgust 19, and was being forwarded to NSO August 20,

what are my chances??? how many weeks before i can have visa? any idea, please help me,

Thank you so much.

hello there, no worries :thumbs: you'll be fine, they just need to check your documents! about visa delivery, some says two weeks fter your interview, but some says a month but just relax ;) god bless you and congratulations! :D

nanz

AOS Journey:

Filing Date: December 28, 2008

Sent: January 3, 2009

NOA: Febuary 6, 2009

Biometrics: Febuary 18, 2009 (but originally scheduled for Febuary 26, 2009)

AP Approved: April 16, 2009

EAD Approved: May 4, 2009

Welcome Notice: May 14, 2009

"God is really good ALL the time, We praise you Lord"

"When they bring you to trial and hand you over, do not worry before hand about what you are to say; but say whatever is given you at that time, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit." ( Mark 13:11)

"And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age." ( Matthew 28:20)

"If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!" ( Matthew 28:9-11)

Timeline

You have been approved but There just documents that are need to verify before they will print your VISA. It will come soon, you are almost getting there.. Just pray, be patient, believe God's power, HE already helped you to get this far .. We can never tell WHEN exactly they will release the VISA Packet. I have a couple of friends who received pink and white slip as well. We have the same interview date and are still waiting for their visa to be delivered. It might take a little longer but it will always arrive on your door step. That we can guarantee ..

Keep bugging delbros, send them sms everyday, regardless of the same messages they reply. Thats what i did before VISA came.

use this format:

MNL# YOURNAME DATEuPAID METRObRANCH. WHEN DID YOU SEND MY DV TO NSO PLS?

0917-622-1949

HubbyWife.jpg

Our Timeline:

Feb 19 2008 - sent I - 129 F application (California Service Center) K1 Application

Feb 22 2008 - CSC returned application re: check lost ( actually when he changed new envelope, the check was left in the old envelope :P)

Feb 23 2008 - re sent I 129 application

March 6 2008 - NOA1 by Postal Mail

July 23 2008 - Touched and Petition Approved / sent to NVC

Aug 19 & 20 - Medical Tests @ St Lukes Extension Clinic - PASSED!!!

Aug 26 - Visa Interview ..... PINK SLIP oh GOD thank you so much!

Sept 2 - VISA Packet Delivered !!!

Sept 26 - Cebu - Manila - (POE) San Francisco - St Paul/ Minneapolis, Minnesota

Nov 15 - Our Wedding Day!

-------------

AOS ...

Timeline

Thank you so much.

hello there, no worries :thumbs: you'll be fine, they just need to check your documents! about visa delivery, some says two weeks fter your interview, but some says a month but just relax ;) god bless you and congratulations! :D

nanz

Thank you so much, that clear my mind. Congratulations to you too!!!

Timeline
You have been approved but There just documents that are need to verify before they will print your VISA. It will come soon, you are almost getting there.. Just pray, be patient, believe God's power, HE already helped you to get this far .. We can never tell WHEN exactly they will release the VISA Packet. I have a couple of friends who received pink and white slip as well. We have the same interview date and are still waiting for their visa to be delivered. It might take a little longer but it will always arrive on your door step. That we can guarantee ..

Keep bugging delbros, send them sms everyday, regardless of the same messages they reply. Thats what i did before VISA came.

use this format:

0917-622-1949

i already make fallow to them last August thats when i knew delbros forward it to NSO, i called NSO today, i asked if my papers is already forward to embassy, i think its PJ who told me that its not yet forwarded i hope next week i can hear good news from them, but he told me that they recieved papers already from delbros August 20, it will be my 4th week of payment next week, im hoping i get good news next week, thank you and be happy!!!

again, my other concern is, the pre screener give my visa photos back to me , the visa photos i submit during my medical it worries me, do they give your visa photos too? has anybody experince this? im so worried

Edited by kungakoikaw

Timeline

They only took those things they need and if they returned something, it means you can just keep it. They never returned my VISA Photo. Did they give you instruction or advise on what to do, like if u need to produce one? If no advises then no need to worry about. Actually you need not to worry anything, but yeah easy for me to say, im sure its frustrating on your part ... In few weeks time, you will get your Visa :)

The reason why i want you to bug delbros is to keep track your visa. It is just one way of communicating them. Once your documents will be sort out, it will get back to the Visa department then once they will print everything out, they will send it back to Delbros for delivery. Delbros will tell you (meant sent u a text) once your case is for delivery ... I was also desperate before thats what i did. It depends on you on how youre going to ease frustrations, mine was bugging them ... oops

use this format:

0917-622-1949

i already make fallow to them last August thats when i knew delbros forward it to NSO, i called NSO today, i asked if my papers is already forward to embassy, i think its PJ who told me that its not yet forwarded i hope next week i can hear good news from them, but he told me that they recieved papers already from delbros August 20, it will be my 4th week of payment next week, im hoping i get good news next week, thank you and be happy!!!

again, my other concern is, the pre screener give my visa photos back to me , the visa photos i submit during my medical it worries me, do they give your visa photos too? has anybody experince this? im so worried

HubbyWife.jpg

Our Timeline:

Feb 19 2008 - sent I - 129 F application (California Service Center) K1 Application

Feb 22 2008 - CSC returned application re: check lost ( actually when he changed new envelope, the check was left in the old envelope :P)

-------------

AOS ...

Timeline
They only took those things they need and if they returned something, it means you can just keep it. They never returned my VISA Photo. Did they give you instruction or advise on what to do, like if u need to produce one? If no advises then no need to worry about. Actually you need not to worry anything, but yeah easy for me to say, im sure its frustrating on your part ... In few weeks time, you will get your Visa :)

The reason why i want you to bug delbros is to keep track your visa. It is just one way of communicating them. Once your documents will be sort out, it will get back to the Visa department then once they will print everything out, they will send it back to Delbros for delivery. Delbros will tell you (meant sent u a text) once your case is for delivery ... I was also desperate before thats what i did. It depends on you on how youre going to ease frustrations, mine was bugging them ... oops

use this format:

0917-622-1949

the pre screener, ddnt say something upon giving back my visa photos to me, the CO ddnt ask me about it, its just weird for me coz so far i know they took all visa photos. ill keep communicationg for delbros, ill do that,

thank you, anyway your a sweet couple!!!

Timeline

Thank you. We are corny and mushy couple, we both admit :P

That Visa photo youre talking about, is that the picture you stick on DS 156 forms?

If I remember it right, we gave 3 pix in St Lukes and used 2 pix for DS 156.

HubbyWife.jpg

Our Timeline:

-------------

AOS ...

Timeline

That Visa photo youre talking about, is that the picture you stick on DS 156 forms?

hi again, yes magkamukha pa kayu, very compatible, hehehehe

i have 2 visa photos attached already is my ds forms, they visa photos that they give back to me is the one i submit during my medical, (2 pcs), i have my visa from usa b4, im thinkin maybe they dont need new one, maybe they will use my old visa photos before,

Timeline

I so want his NOSE haha.

Yeah i think thats possible too, they might based your records from the old one or so.

Anyways, may you get your Visa soon and to everybody who are still waiting ...

You all are in my prayers. :):innocent:

hi again, yes magkamukha pa kayu, very compatible, hehehehe

i have 2 visa photos attached already is my ds forms, they visa photos that they give back to me is the one i submit during my medical, (2 pcs), i have my visa from usa b4, im thinkin maybe they dont need new one, maybe they will use my old visa photos before,

HubbyWife.jpg

Our Timeline:

-------------

AOS ...

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Dont you worry, everything will be fine, you got the magic pink slip, thats mean youre approved they just need to double check with the NSO, but evything will fine,,,it will come out soon,,,we pray for you ! :innocent:

Timeline

"It takes 2 to 6 weeks..hang in there soon ur visa will be in ur hands..Ur approve..CONGRATS!!!

God bless,

Irene

Prayer is the best to start a day...A day for us to have faith to face trials & value what life is....!!! have a nice day to everyone!!!!

LokaShadow04

Timeline
"It takes 2 to 6 weeks..hang in there soon ur visa will be in ur hands..Ur approve..CONGRATS!!!

God bless,

Irene

Thank you so much guys!!! ill keep praying that my dv will get done soon, Goodluck to all of us, esp, for those waiting to be with their loved ones!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.