tenderheartusa79

Happy Friday !!!!!!

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Congrats Jackie!!! Very happy for you and i hope you get your interview date soon!!!

I really am praying for all those in the path of Ike!!

All those at the meetup this weekend have fun and take pics!!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Friday all! I want to tell you about our RFE. They said that my husband's medical is not in his file and they are claiming it wasn't in the envelope given to the immigration official at the border. My husband said the man opened the envelope and said everything was there and in order. I am so upset, USCIS was so rude and the woman laughed at me when she said is there anything else I can do for you. I wanted to tell her a special little place for her to go but its Ramadan and I held my mouth shut. So now he has 3 weeks to get his medical done. Not the transfer of the injections but the whole entire medical check, xray and all and he just had these done in February. It will cost at the minimun $200.00. I can't believe this!

I hope everybody is having a good day!

I'm so sorry for that Tasha and i hope everything will be ok with you

Good luck and my best wishes for you

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Happy Friday all! I want to tell you about our RFE. They said that my husband's medical is not in his file and they are claiming it wasn't in the envelope given to the immigration official at the border. My husband said the man opened the envelope and said everything was there and in order. I am so upset, USCIS was so rude and the woman laughed at me when she said is there anything else I can do for you. I wanted to tell her a special little place for her to go but its Ramadan and I held my mouth shut. So now he has 3 weeks to get his medical done. Not the transfer of the injections but the whole entire medical check, xray and all and he just had these done in February. It will cost at the minimun $200.00. I can't believe this!

I hope everybody is having a good day!

WE got our same rfe today also !! They said they need my W-2 forms which i dont have any I'm self employed I file what Im suppose to on my taxes .I called and I had a very nice lady this time but she had no idea about this. Also I get alot of child support and my assement of my house i'm way over the limit! This is crazy but its the government!!!

Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!!

i hope that everything will be ok for you Melinda

you are in my prayers

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
:dance::dance::dance::dance: K3 APPROVED!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

:dance::dance::dance: Look out AMMAN here we come!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

congrats!!!!!!

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Thats what I needed to hear.....in about 2 weeks, we will have a date to look forward to. Awesome!

This is wonderful news Jackie ! Im so happy for you!! :dance::dance::dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.