tenderheartusa79

Happy Friday !!!!!!

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Happy Friday everyone!

Tasha, that really sucks. There was a thread on medicals being lost somewhere, and it seems I remember them saying maybe 3/4 of the time they are simply misplaced, or the rep overlooks them. Maybe you should try to call them again and make them look a little harder. Just a thought.

Nice and cloudy/rainy here in good old Kentucky today. I hate Kentucky.

~Angie

OUR TIMELINE:

Met online: June 5, 2006

Met in person: February 5, 2007

Marriage: February 24, 2007 in Beirut, Lebanon

I-130 Sent: July 23, 2007

NOA1: September 4, 2007

Daughter Born: October 27, 2007

NOA2 (Both 1-130 & I-129): March 12, 2008

NVC receives I-129F, case # assigned: April 4, 2008 (They NEVER receive the I-130)

Interview Date: August 12, 2008

Visa in hand, 1 month exactly of AP/AR/name checks: September 12, 2008 (whoot! whoot!)

POE: October 16, 2008 (praying all goes smoothly!)

Abed arrives in Lexington, KY (FINALLY! What a rough trip for him!): October 17, 2008, 8:47am EST

Adjustment of Status:

Sent in April 16, 2009

Received NOA1 in mail: April 29, 2009

Biometrics Appt: May 13, 2009

RFE: May 11, 2009 (received May 14, 2009)

Sent in RFE (that we had already included in the original packet!): May 26, 2009

Resumed Processing: June 1, 2009

EAD Card Production Ordered: June 10, 2009 (thank you GOD!!)

Received EAD card: June 20, 2009

2nd Daughter Born: July 13, 2009

Interview Date: July 31, 2009...easy, breezy...Card Production Ordered!

Received 10 year green card : August 14, 2009

Baby Boy is born: May 17, 2012

Apply for Citizenship: October 22, 2012

Interview: January 11, 2013

Oath Date: April 12, 2013 (Covington, KY)

done Done and DONE!!! Praise God!

Now we get to work on getting his family to the US!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning everyone! Its friday but anything but a good one. My husband is upset with me today over a stupid head of lettuce. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR MEN!

Tasha, sorry to hear about your troubles. I agree USCIS sucks!

Henia, Oh my gosh girl, we've been so worried about you.

Amal and everyone else down in that area, I pray for you to stay safely out of Ike's way!

Everyone else, have a good day and wonderful weekend!

I'm goin back to bed!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

IKE is pressing down on the coast already. We are supposed to get a direct hit from this one so this ride is gonna be wild! I'm just praying that if we lose electricity, that its short lived and they get us fixed asap. I don't "do" hot! Hubster didn't think it was really gonna happen. He thought that all the news ppl were out to scare ppl into spending money. I turned to him last night and said "now do u see they're not out to get you all the time"...*sigh*

I'll do my best to keep everybody posted as electricity allows. All of u in the pathway of IKE please be smart and stay safe ensha'allah.

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Amal, stay safe, honey! I'll be checking in on you.

As for me, I'm off to Seattle in about 15 min - will arrive this evening if there are no weather complications - specially in Dallas. Can't wait to hook up w/ Maggie & Gabi & butterball! I'm really look forward to meeting the extended crew (Henna, Rajaa, & some "other country" folks) tomorrow. Woooooooooo :dance: :dance:

See y'all when I return!

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Timeline

I get to go the Islamic Center on Sunday to meet with someone!!! Yaaaaaaaaa!!!! I'm off now to find a shawl to wear over my arms. Any suggestions?

08/24/2011 Biometrics

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
IKE is pressing down on the coast already. We are supposed to get a direct hit from this one so this ride is gonna be wild! I'm just praying that if we lose electricity, that its short lived and they get us fixed asap. I don't "do" hot! Hubster didn't think it was really gonna happen. He thought that all the news ppl were out to scare ppl into spending money. I turned to him last night and said "now do u see they're not out to get you all the time"...*sigh*

I'll do my best to keep everybody posted as electricity allows. All of u in the pathway of IKE please be smart and stay safe ensha'allah.

(F) amal (F)

Come on up Amal! My door is open!

Stay safe everyone! This weather has been crazy!

When are we gonna have a Missouri MENA meetup??? :whistle:;)

Noura, you stay safe too. They're saying that most of the flights are experiencing at MINIMUM 30 minute delays!

The waves are now overtaking the sea wall in Galveston. There is already a lot of flooding going on down there and IKE hasn't hit yet. I admit, I'm getting a little bit worried *sigh*

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I don't plan on being on campus very long today! It's Friday and all my homework is off campus! It's going to be a long weekend studying.

Have fun at the Seattle Meet-up Ladies!

Henia I am so sorry about your labor pains and what you are going through with this pregnancy during Ramadan and trying to find a Doctor.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Timeline

Happy Friday Everyone! (F)

I'm praying for you guys that are in the path of IKE! Hoping you are all safe!! (F)

Tasha!! I'm sorry about the stupid medical...that's expensive! Ouch. :(

Kelz...I can tease you now! It's sooo "bootyFUL" today. Sunny, clear skies and 80 degrees!! :dance: FINALLY!

Terrie, what great news!!! I would suggest a loose long sleeved shirt and long skirt or pants. That would be perfect.

Noura!! Safe travels and have a blast!! Take tons of pictures!

Henia...praying for you girl and I'm sorry you are going through this at what is supposed to be a beautiful time in your life.

Okay...on another note...I left my blackberry in my jeep and I feel like I lost my best friend. LMAO :devil:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Happy Friday all! I want to tell you about our RFE. They said that my husband's medical is not in his file and they are claiming it wasn't in the envelope given to the immigration official at the border. My husband said the man opened the envelope and said everything was there and in order. I am so upset, USCIS was so rude and the woman laughed at me when she said is there anything else I can do for you. I wanted to tell her a special little place for her to go but its Ramadan and I held my mouth shut. So now he has 3 weeks to get his medical done. Not the transfer of the injections but the whole entire medical check, xray and all and he just had these done in February. It will cost at the minimun $200.00. I can't believe this!

I hope everybody is having a good day!

WE got our same rfe today also !! They said they need my W-2 forms which i dont have any I'm self employed I file what Im suppose to on my taxes .I called and I had a very nice lady this time but she had no idea about this. Also I get alot of child support and my assement of my house i'm way over the limit! This is crazy but its the government!!!

Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!!

Timeline
*peep* Butterball and I are waiting on the rest of the Seattle imports.

He is so darn cute!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna pinch them cheeks!!

08/24/2011 Biometrics

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

9iad5hjppr.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.