tenderheartusa79

Happy Friday !!!!!!

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone

it supposed to be my day off but I'm at work :wacko:

have a nice blessed Friday all (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Good Morning MENA! :energy:

Adam got off early this morning so we are awake and watching the hurricane news.

Have a great day everyone stay safe!

-Tam & Adam (F)

I hope your family is ok!

Happy Friday everyone!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Friday all! I want to tell you about our RFE. They said that my husband's medical is not in his file and they are claiming it wasn't in the envelope given to the immigration official at the border. My husband said the man opened the envelope and said everything was there and in order. I am so upset, USCIS was so rude and the woman laughed at me when she said is there anything else I can do for you. I wanted to tell her a special little place for her to go but its Ramadan and I held my mouth shut. So now he has 3 weeks to get his medical done. Not the transfer of the injections but the whole entire medical check, xray and all and he just had these done in February. It will cost at the minimun $200.00. I can't believe this!

I hope everybody is having a good day!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
friday27.jpg

Everyone that is in the gulf and close to Ike, be safe, and you are in my thoughts. It is even cloudy and nasty here and I am aways from the storm.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hey All! Happy Friday!

Tasha, I'm so sorry about your RFE. Stupid USCIS.

Henia - well, you know how I feel - Stupid hospitals.

Anyone in Ike's path - Stupid hurricanes! But don't be stupid - be safe!!!

Peace be with you all - it's Friday.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning everyone. stay safe, those in the path of ike.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

good morning everyone !

TGIF :star:

tasha sorry about your delay...it seems like everytime you think you got everything there is more you need

it is so worrisome putting our lives into the hands of these people. We only pray that they are professional enough to keep our documents with great care and concern.

Henia...I hope your day gets better, sometimes I have a whole week where I feel like that. Keep on keepin on...K

it is cloudy here and surprisingly the radio is playing..IT'S RAININ MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! remember that tune??? lol

well anyway no amount of man downpour can equal my man!

hope you all have a nice weekend and please GOD please let us hear GOOD NEWS this upcoming week

I was excited to find a link...thanks to ASH...and well they give out free Qu'rans and I signed up and got mine

yesterday. It is a nice English translation, which I had been looking into for quite sometime

so I am excited to have something new to learn and pass my time

I pray that Ike comes and goes quickly without any devastation

Edited by sandrila

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.