spookyturtle

If a resume was required to be a presidential candidate

79 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
George W. Bush wouldn't have either.

Wups.

George Bush isnt running toolbox! :devil:

However, he did make it as President with less experience than Obama has. :)

Regardless of anything else, George W. Bush had far more relevent experience than Obama. He was a sitting Governer and former CEO in the private sector. US voters seldom elect Senators to serve as President, and few have been highly rated Presidents. Regardless of who you support for President, facts are facts.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wups.

Regardless of anything else, George W. Bush had far more relevent experience than Obama. He was a sitting Governer and former CEO in the private sector. US voters seldom elect Senators to serve as President, and few have been highly rated Presidents. Regardless of who you support for President, facts are facts.

Right on the money sir! :thumbs:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Timeline

Wups.

His only experience as serving the people in any circumstance was Texas Governor. That's it.

6 years of Governor. Obama will have, if/when inaugurated, 10 years.

Good attempt at spinning though. Last I checked the board of directors are not "the people", so no, a CEO does not serve the people and no doesn't count as experience relevant to the Presidency.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

On paper perhaps - A former drunk, once arrested for DUI who ran several failed Oil Projects in Texas (one of which was the unfortunately named "Bush Exploration").

Hell perhaps we should have elected Ken Lay...

[

His only experience as serving the people in any circumstance was Texas Governor. That's it.

Good attempt at spinning though. Last I checked the board of directors are not "the people", so no, a CEO does not serve the people and no doesn't count as experience relevant to the Presidency.

Forget about Bush, what has Obama done? What is on his resume? Besides talk, what has he run?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

[

Forget about Bush, what has Obama done? What is on his resume? Besides talk, what has he run?

Exactly! Bush isnt running!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

Timeline
[

Does George know that though...?

Perhaps someone ought to tell him... just to be sure.

[

You obviously dont!

― Andrew Wilkow

Timeline
[

You obviously dont!

That was a joke Marc...

Joke: hahaha

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Wups.

Serving the people is important but the President serves as the Chief Executive Officer of the USA, making executive decisions. State and US Senators are not executives.

You can spin things any way you want but being President of anything is about executive decisions and the buck stopping with you. There's no voting "present" in an executive office. There's no voting at all, just "decisions" for which you are immediately and forever accountable.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

this number keeps growing and growing. how did we get to 10 years now?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

this number keeps growing and growing. how did we get to 10 years now?

Its what dreams are made of!

― Andrew Wilkow

Wups.

Repeating a lie won't make it true :bonk: ....Bush was a Govenor, an oil man, a sports team owner, and a pilot in the Guard......

Obama was a Community Organizer (a skill/job title yet to be defined)? :lol:

miss_me_yet.jpg