w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Palin: I've seen Russia from Alaska

64 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

word hermano.. you truly understand our culture

i drank a turka cola the other day.. I feel for my turkish brothers

i once ate some mexican food and girl.....i understand the culture ..and the singer..jose jose .....

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i smoked a fattie and listen to bob marley..i am a rasta man

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Obama answering a question: ERRRRRRRRRR HUH HUH ERRRRRRRRRR HUH HUH HUH ERRRRRRRRRRR HUH HUH YA KNOW ERRRRRRRRR HUH HUH HUH ERRRRRRRRR HUUUUUUUHHH ERRRRRR YA KNOW ERRRRRRR HUH HUH HUH HUH ERRRRRRRRRRRR.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
i once ate some mexican food and girl.....i understand the culture ..and the singer..jose jose .....

Which did yo eat first,the tamales or the girl ?

I said tamales because they're my favorite !

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

u mean fish taco aj

:jest:

Edited by pedroh

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline
Obama answering a question: ERRRRRRRRRR HUH HUH ERRRRRRRRRR HUH HUH HUH ERRRRRRRRRRR HUH HUH YA KNOW ERRRRRRRRR HUH HUH HUH ERRRRRRRRR HUUUUUUUHHH ERRRRRR YA KNOW ERRRRRRR HUH HUH HUH HUH ERRRRRRRRRRRR.

:whistle: whatever.

The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
i smoked a fattie and listen to bob marley..i am a rasta man

R-U a Rastaman vibration ya?

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Timeline
Of course, if Sarah Palin believes Russia invaded unprovoked, she's as much of an idiot as those believing Georgia was completely innocent here.

This country is in deep #### if she ends up President.

The 'country' must be remembering what it saw at the movies:

reddawn_120704.gif

Or...

red_dawn1.jpg

Oh yeah or when Ronald Reagan swore there was "communism in our back yards" in the 80's.

January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline
You can't see mainland Russia from mainland Alaska because of the curvature of the earth. The mainlands are 55 miles apart. At a height of 6 feet the horizon is about 3.24 miles (if I did the math right). It's possible to see the island of Big Diomede (Russia) from the island of Little Diomede (Alaska) -- they are 2.4 miles apart. Palin probably meant she's seen Russia from an airplane over Alaska.

What a bunch of @%$&

Everyone knows the earth is flat!!!

Another lib lie!!!

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Which did yo eat first,the tamales or the girl ?

I said tamales because they're my favorite !

well, i ate the tamale....girl and then a plate of

big%20plate%20copy.gif

the mexican girl had the most spicy

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Timeline
Whenever I fly to India, I see the mountains of Iran and/or Central Asia (depending on the route th flight takes). It's breathtakingly beautiful, even from that high altitude. I really feel that by seeing those mountains and by taking in their beauty, I have a unique insight into why the Iranians act the way they do.

AJ, you're THE MAN!!! :rofl:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Of course, if Sarah Palin believes Russia invaded unprovoked, she's as much of an idiot as those believing Georgia was completely innocent here.

This country is in deep #### if she ends up President.

The 'country' must be remembering what it saw at the movies:

reddawn_120704.gif

Or...

red_dawn1.jpg

Oh yeah or when Ronald Reagan swore there was "communism in our back yards" in the 80's.

Ohhh but there STILL IS!!!

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Timeline

#######..... you listened to Jose Jose????? Almaty, why would you do that to yourself brother???? penance for your sins??? :lol:

Timeline
You can't see mainland Russia from mainland Alaska because of the curvature of the earth. The mainlands are 55 miles apart. At a height of 6 feet the horizon is about 3.24 miles (if I did the math right). It's possible to see the island of Big Diomede (Russia) from the island of Little Diomede (Alaska) -- they are 2.4 miles apart. Palin probably meant she's seen Russia from an airplane over Alaska.

What a bunch of @%$&

Everyone knows the earth is flat!!!

Another lib lie!!!

:rolleyes:

#######..... you listened to Jose Jose????? Almaty, why would you do that to yourself brother???? penance for your sins??? :lol:

At least he didin't listen to LUISMI,or did he ?

January 12,2011-RFE