Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Good Morning everyone

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ K-1¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 07/05/06 - Met Hayz online by accident

~ 03/30/08 - Packet sent to VSC

~ 04/22/08 - NOA1 issued - Yeah they took it this time

~ 05/22/08 - Touch

~ 07/25/08 - Touch (showed about 1pm on the USCIS site)

~ 07/25/08 - NOA2 sent (must have been later in the day - noticed it on 7/26)

~ 09/10/08 - INTERVIEW - VISA APPROVED ! ! ! !

~ 09/12/08 - VISA RECEIVED

~ 10/17/08 - Arrival in the USA (JFK POE)

~ 10/31/08 - MARRIED! ! !

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ AOS¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 03/26/09 - Sent AOS (I-485, I-765, I-131)

~ 03/27/09 - AOS packet signed for by V BUSTAMANTE

~ 04/02/09 - NOA for AOS/ EAD / Travel Doc

~ 04/03/09 - Check cashed

~ 04/25/09 - Biometrics

~ 04/20/09 - Transferred to CSC

~ 04/25/09 - Transfer notice received in the mail

~ 04/27/09 - Arrived at CSC

~ 05/09/09 - Employment Auth / Travel Document Approved

~ 05/12/09 - AP approved - without an interview

~ 05/23/09 - Welcome letter received

~ 06/05/09 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED! ! !

~ 09/11/11 - DIVORCE - DIVORCE - DIVORCE

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
happy sunday!!

i have a slither (sp?) in my finger and i cant get it out! :cry: i guess i will have to wait til my husband gets up to perform surgery. I haven't had one of these since i was a kid!

Julianna, enjoy your two days with hubby!

A splinter??? When you wrote slither...I was like "what type of snake is on Maureen's finger?" :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah a splinter, but I think she meant a sliver, same diff :)

Thanks girls! Noura, I hope things are OK with you!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

happy sunday!!

i have a slither (sp?) in my finger and i cant get it out! :cry: i guess i will have to wait til my husband gets up to perform surgery. I haven't had one of these since i was a kid!

Julianna, enjoy your two days with hubby!

A splinter??? When you wrote slither...I was like "what type of snake is on Maureen's finger?" :lol::lol::lol:

ha ha ha... you see how long its been since i had one of those..i remember how i pronounced it as a "kid"!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Noura I hope you stay safe! Are you anywhere near where they're evacuating? The Governer's message was so ominous!!!! :blink::blink:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Good morning all. I just woke up and I think I'm going to need extra coffee this morning. I will not hardly drink it for the month of Ramada as water becomes my priority.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good morning, all. Woke up with a monster headache, but it's subsiding. My attempt at baking yesterday for Ramadan was such a bust. Everything is edible but not that appealing. I'll stuff some dates today and make sure we have some "regular" food around. Making sure we get nutrition and hydration is more important than traditional food at this point, especially with both of us working crazy schedules.

To the Gulf Coast folks, you are all in my thoughts and prayers. Please stay safe.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I hate it when I don't bring a list with me to the super market. :angry: Now I have to go out again but that's ok. I'm spending the day cooking spinach pie, prestuffing mashi to put in freezer, making datenut bread and making some rice crispy treats. I used to buy tons of baklava last Ramadan but Trader Joes closed down so if I have time I'll make a trip to the nearest one which is now about 1/2 hour away instead of down the street. :crying: Other than that and changing all the bedsheets in the house that's about it for me. I still haven't gotten to the Party City store to get the lanterns to hang but I'll do that if I have the time as well.

Have a good one everyone!

Funny story....last night I was exhausted and didn't feel good still so I looked at hubster and said, "i know that i usually plan what we do at night but I'm taking my hat off and giving it to you 'cause I'm pooped".

to which he said, "Just one night I'm in charge?"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

i should use lists when doing the grocery shopping but for some reason i dont. one day i went to the store specifically just to make cheesy potatoes, well i got everything i needed except for the potatoes :blink: talk about wanting to kick yourself 100 times after getting home and realizing your mistake...lol

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Timeline
i should use lists when doing the grocery shopping but for some reason i dont. one day i went to the store specifically just to make cheesy potatoes, well i got everything i needed except for the potatoes :blink: talk about wanting to kick yourself 100 times after getting home and realizing your mistake...lol

lol, that is something I would do too

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Noura I hope you stay safe! Are you anywhere near where they're evacuating? The Governer's message was so ominous!!!! :blink::blink:

I am about an hour away from New Orleans where they are evacuating. We are not evacuating but making major preparations for buckling down. My dad has boarded up the windows on the east side of their house (they have huge glass panes there). We've taken down all things that could fly away (and into a window :blink: ) and secured the iron picnic table and chairs.

I've just returned from the store getting ice, tape for the windows, batteries for a radio, and lighters for the candles. We have food, water, and flashlights. Dogs & Cat are as prepared for as we can be. George is *not* liking being an inside cat - at all :no: . I'll probably cook up some things tonight and tomorrow in case we lose power (which is pretty imminent) and fill the bathtub tonight for water to flush the toilets. We'll be fasting anyways, but it would be nice to have something decent to eat for the first Iftar!

Ugghhhh... I think that's it. Just trying to stay off the roads and out of the stores as much as possible. Oh yea, topped off the gas tank too - just in case :thumbs: . I think we're as ready as we can be at this point. It looks like it's really gonna be a doozy.

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning everyone!!! Been watching the national news on gustav. I pray for all you along the cost. Be safe!!! Today kamal and i are gonna go down to the summerfest grounds so i can take pics of the thousands of harleys. and we have some other errands to do in Milwaukee. I know everyone is preparing for ramadan, but i have a husband who don't want me to do anything special. i told him i was gonna try making the harira and some breads. we'll see how that goes. have a good day everyone! and be safe!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Timeline

I am about an hour away from New Orleans where they are evacuating. We are not evacuating but making major preparations for buckling down. My dad has boarded up the windows on the east side of their house (they have huge glass panes there). We've taken down all things that could fly away (and into a window :blink: ) and secured the iron picnic table and chairs.

I've just returned from the store getting ice, tape for the windows, batteries for a radio, and lighters for the candles. We have food, water, and flashlights. Dogs & Cat are as prepared for as we can be. George is *not* liking being an inside cat - at all :no: . I'll probably cook up some things tonight and tomorrow in case we lose power (which is pretty imminent) and fill the bathtub tonight for water to flush the toilets. We'll be fasting anyways, but it would be nice to have something decent to eat for the first Iftar!

Ugghhhh... I think that's it. Just trying to stay off the roads and out of the stores as much as possible. Oh yea, topped off the gas tank too - just in case :thumbs: . I think we're as ready as we can be at this point. It looks like it's really gonna be a doozy.

It sounds like you are as prepared as you can be. I will pray for safety for you and everyone else in the hurrican's path.

Filed: Timeline

Happy Sunday MENA!

Noura, GG and the rest of ya in the path of the storm...I'm praying for all of you. *Noura send SMS's during that time so we know ur okay* :luv: Let's just pray its NOT the mother of all storms and its the "baby" ...lol.

Julianna...have fun girl!! :devil::whistle:

Henia...shop till ya drop (haha...visual on that... :blush: )

To the rest of ya...be safe and enjoy your long weekend if you are off.

Ramadan is coming!! We are going to start our calls now...as the networks are always so busy its hard to get through. We have way too many calls to make! :blink:

I was not online at all yesterday....still unpacking from last weekend! Our new house looks awesome! We sold one of our ATV's!!! The guy drove all the way from Colorada :thumbs: and brought cash....YIPPEE!!

Ash, Kelz and gang....I missed chat last night!!! Next time, text me or I'm going to kick ur teez's! :innocent::blush:

(F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.