S and S

Sunday!!!!!!

99 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Okay, though we are all still up late in the chat room, I thought I would start this thread before it goes too far into Sunday. Wishing everyone a great day and hopefully a relaxing one!

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Good morning and happy Sunday!

It's hot as hell and it's only 8:44am LOL! Wishing everyone a good day! And all those in the path of the hurricane ... praying for your safety and your families!

Our bedrooms are done finished upstairs! I am so HAPPY! We moved our bed up last night and slept up there .... was sooooo nice having the breeze from the sea to cool me down! This week we *offically* everything ... and little by little start furniture shopping! Horrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaay!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone

have a happy blessed Sunday all :huh:

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Yay! I am going to be off work in an hour and off for 2 days. Ammar is too! So FINALLY, for the first time since February, we will have 2 days of together!!!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Yay! I am going to be off work in an hour and off for 2 days. Ammar is too! So FINALLY, for the first time since February, we will have 2 days of together!!!

Enjoy Julianna! :luv: Since I'm up early, I think I'll do some laundry and some final checks & preps for the hurricane. Last night it was mentioned on the news that we should prepare to be w/o power for up to a week :huh: - gawd, I hope not!!! If that's the case, I will not be online for a while and will text or call some peeps who will let y'all know we're ok.

W/ Ramadan starting tomorrow, I will not be online much anyway.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! :)

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Happy Sunday everyone :) !!!

2008-05-06 I-129F sent

2008-05-10 Delivered to NVC 3:12pm

2008-05-20 NOA1

2008-05-23 Touched

2008-06-26 Touched

2008-06-27 Touched

2008-09-07 NOA2

2008-09-11 Received at NVC

2008-09-12 Left NVC

2008-09-18 Consulate received

2008-09-25 Pkt3 Received

2008-09-28 Pkt3 Returned

2008-09-30 Pkt4 Received

2008-10-09 Interview

2008-10-13 Medical

2008-10-24 Visa Received

2008-10-30 Fying home to my Jonathan

happy sunday!!

i have a slither (sp?) in my finger and i cant get it out! :cry: i guess i will have to wait til my husband gets up to perform surgery. I haven't had one of these since i was a kid!

Julianna, enjoy your two days with hubby!

Edited by 77Maureen

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
happy sunday!!

i have a slither (sp?) in my finger and i cant get it out! :cry: i guess i will have to wait til my husband gets up to perform surgery. I haven't had one of these since i was a kid!

Julianna, enjoy your two days with hubby!

A splinter??? When you wrote slither...I was like "what type of snake is on Maureen's finger?" :lol::lol::lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.