ThiersIssard

Newbie Seeks Advice from those men who have been there

84 posts in this topic

i never quoted you but Alex

Oops, I thought the post was about my earlier post. This one's my fault, sorry.

i dnt like ur tone!!!!!!!!may other war freaks forgive you with ur words used here!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to quote me please do it correctly. Why didn't you mention Vietnam or China? I got my info from the State Dept.. I was just explaining where most of the K visa came from in Asia. If you don't like the "tone" ask Uncle Sam about his statistics.

What's the "war freak" comment about?

Countries with over 1,000 K visas issued for 2007.

Philippines 9,166

Mexico 4,381

China 3,541

Vietnam 2,462

Colombia 1,960

Russia 1,867

Thailand 1,508

India 1,375

Ukraine 1,289

Canada 1,188

UK 1,122

Peru 1,086

Haiti 1,083

Dominican Republic 1,011

http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY07Annual...rtTableXVII.pdf

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Level of maturity says a lot about how people behave. It is just so sad that people have a hard time dealing with things in that manner. heheheh

No, you're not out of line. I feel bad for insulting you. The problem is that I think it's gross that men go overseas with the specific idea of meeting a woman for marriage. It just creeps me out. You will find that several of the women on this site are totally grossed out by the weirdness of seeking out a spouse from a particular set of countries. Anyway, if I were you I would try the regional forums. Many seek out women in Thailand and the Philippines, especially.

You will find a lot of support in those forums, and a lot fewer "eews!"

i dnt like ur tone!!!!!!!!may other war freaks forgive you with ur words used here!!!!!!!!!!!

We are just observing.. There were some who pretends to be newbie but to our surprise, eventually they knew lots of things about particular people in VJ..

One could browse this site and forums for years and not make an account. Then one day decide to create one and become a newbie but familiar with a lot of members.

What's your point? Why dont you just stop making assumptions and go straight down to the point?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have a bad habit of not reading whole posts when I see big bold font that looks like something I wrote earlier.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

k :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a bad habit of not reading whole posts when I see big bold font that looks like something I wrote earlier.

We are just observing.. There were some who pretends to be newbie but to our surprise, eventually they knew lots of things about particular people in VJ..

One could browse this site and forums for years and not make an account. Then one day decide to create one and become a newbie but familiar with a lot of members.

What's your point? Why dont you just stop making assumptions and go straight down to the point?

Timeline
My oh my.... my simple request has caused quite a stir! Freedom of speech is such a wonderful thing!

I hope you find your soul mate through VJ :D or in any other sites. Good luck in partner hunting.

Filed: Timeline
My oh my.... my simple request has caused quite a stir! Freedom of speech is such a wonderful thing!

I hope you find your soul mate through VJ :D or in any other sites. Good luck in partner hunting.

THANK YOU!!! I can't tell you how nice MANY folks have been so far...after a bit of a rocky start to this message thread, people like yourself are offering sincere and kind remarks....Best to you as well! Thiers

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I am most interested in Asian culture women. As stated, I have done NO searching as of yet. Any ideas? responses to this thread or private messages are appreciated. Best Regards....Thiers!

There's millions of single Asian women here in the U.S. - Why not try a local dating site like Match.com before going head first into international dating where you'll have immigration obstacles as well as trying to form and maintain a long distant relationship?

Edited by Jabberwocky

I am most interested in Asian culture women. As stated, I have done NO searching as of yet. Any ideas? responses to this thread or private messages are appreciated. Best Regards....Thiers!

There's millions of single Asian women here in the U.S. - Why not try a local dating site like Match.com before going head first into international dating where you'll have immigration obstacles as well as trying to form and maintain a long distant relationship?

That is an excellent point. I have friends that are in the process of introducing me to some local Asian women. I do agree that would be prudent.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Where's the fun in that? :lol:

Visa Journey is not used for a dating site you big dummy. if you want hot Asian action the go find an Asian dating sites yo freak of nature. :lol:

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

:P

I thought immigration was fun? Wait it's not? :unsure::lol:

Where's the fun in that? :lol:

while VJ is not a dating site, you can learn from the experiences of members from the region where your interested in finding a future spouse. try to learn something about the culture of the country of your prospective spouse. perhaps you have friends from the country of possible future spouse who could be of help to you.

best of luck to you...

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Visa Journey is not used for a dating site you big dummy. if you want hot Asian action the go find an Asian dating sites yo freak of nature. :lol:

Just when this thread was getting civil!!! :lol:

I'm not really that big actually....5' 10" 185 lbs..... And I'm no dummy....LOL

I'm thinking you are kidding me so I take it all in good humor! Thiers

A civil VJ thread? :rofl: You really are new aren't you? :P

Kidding :)

Yeah.... :thumbs: But thanks to how active this thread has been...I'm ALREADY a Junior Member!!! LOL... Thiers

A civil VJ thread? :rofl: You really are new aren't you? :P

Kidding :)

Timeline

I think you asked a legitimate question and some of the responses are inappropriate. I sought out to meet a Filipina 2 years ago and am now happily married since Dec 2007. Filipinas have a reputation for being sweet, loving and loyal. That is a stereotype and generally stereotypes are true. My best advice is to be yourself and be honest about your circumstances, likes, dislikes, values and preferences. I met my spouse on www.filipinaheart.com. You will need to have yahoo messenger (download for free from yahoo website) and a webcam (cost around $40). The website has a chat feature but its better if you can view the person you are talking to by using yahoo messenger. You will be contacted by women in their early 20's who will all tell you that age doesnt matter. Age differences are not such a big factor in the Philippines and more culturally accepted, however, that is generally not the case in the US. Red flags are requests for money soon after you meet or someone who wants to kick the relationship in to high gear immediately. There are some scammers who have multiple boyfriends and are only after money. Not hard to weed them out. Filipinas are very family oriented and feeling secure in a relationship is very important for them. In order to get a fiance visa you must have met your fiance within 2 years of obtaining the visa so you will have to travel to the Philippines to meet your girlfriend. I recommend the Philippines over Vietnam, Thailand and China since 93% of the population speaks English and it is a predominantly Christian country. Pay no attention to the naysayers and those who imply that your desires are inappropriate. Why fish in a small pond when there is an ocean out there? I wish you every success in your search. PM me if you want to discuss further.