ThiersIssard

Newbie Seeks Advice from those men who have been there

84 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
:yes:

and probably due to alex's comment about nessa's pregnancy as "spawn"

Yes - even I who am rarely moved by the most offensive term - felt a little flushed.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
My oh my.... my simple request has caused quite a stir! Freedom of speech is such a wonderful thing!

Vote Palin! :thumbs:

oh wait . . . . . . McCain.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
3. People that stay away from this website for months shouldn't come back when they're off their meds, sexually frustrated and hating their lives just to stir sh!t.

Are you speaking from personal experience here? What do these comments have to do with anything? If you're that out of control and can't deal with the subject rationally - PM the guy or don't post. It's really that simple.

you missed the boat on that one, didn't you?

How was I supposed to know the post is directed to different unnamed posters? Not everyone on VJ has been here for years nor do we know everyone's life story.

Edited by alienlovechild

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
My oh my.... my simple request has caused quite a stir! Freedom of speech is such a wonderful thing!

Thanks! It was just another Saturday night up to this point. Welcome to VJ off topic. Make sure and wear fire retardant clothes when entering.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

WELCOME TO VJ!!

3. People that stay away from this website for months shouldn't come back when they're off their meds, sexually frustrated and hating their lives just to stir sh!t.

Are you speaking from personal experience here? What do these comments have to do with anything? If you're that out of control and can't deal with the subject rationally - PM the guy or don't post. It's really that simple.

you missed the boat on that one, didn't you?

How was I supposed to know the post is directed to different unnamed posters? Not everyone on VJ has been here for years nor do we know everyone's life story.

don't be such a noob! :jest:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thiers,

I think you have created quite a stir here... But how ironic can it get that this forum is even called "Off Topic" and you posted a very valid query here? It is so funny that everyone gets so fired up and be so irresponsible by being trigger-happy with their mouths. You better PM me for a more sensible talk. What do you say?

Timeline

Thanks! It was just another Saturday night up to this point. Welcome to VJ off topic. Make sure and wear fire retardant clothes when entering.

speak softly and carry a big font :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

No, you're not out of line. I feel bad for insulting you. The problem is that I think it's gross that men go overseas with the specific idea of meeting a woman for marriage. It just creeps me out. You will find that several of the women on this site are totally grossed out by the weirdness of seeking out a spouse from a particular set of countries. Anyway, if I were you I would try the regional forums. Many seek out women in Thailand and the Philippines, especially.

You will find a lot of support in those forums, and a lot fewer "eews!"

i dnt like ur tone!!!!!!!!may other war freaks forgive you with ur words used here!!!!!!!!!!!

We are just observing.. There were some who pretends to be newbie but to our surprise, eventually they knew lots of things about particular people in VJ..

One could browse this site and forums for years and not make an account. Then one day decide to create one and become a newbie but familiar with a lot of members.

What's your point? Why dont you just stop making assumptions and go straight down to the point?

Filed: Timeline

I belong to various message board forums.... most have their "unique individuals" :whistle: Then people who show a higher level of sanity eventually prevail with excellent advice and help. I have had MANY private messages since my original post and ALL have been friendly, professional, and helpful!

post-53989-1220149514_thumb.jpg

Timeline
No, you're not out of line. I feel bad for insulting you. The problem is that I think it's gross that men go overseas with the specific idea of meeting a woman for marriage. It just creeps me out. You will find that several of the women on this site are totally grossed out by the weirdness of seeking out a spouse from a particular set of countries. Anyway, if I were you I would try the regional forums. Many seek out women in Thailand and the Philippines, especially.

i dnt like ur tone!!!!!!!!may other war freaks forgive you with ur words used here!!!!!!!!!!!

oh it's on now :pop:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oops, I thought the post was about my earlier post. This one's my fault, sorry.

If you want to quote me please do it correctly. Why didn't you mention Vietnam or China? I got my info from the State Dept.. I was just explaining where most of the K visa came from in Asia. If you don't like the "tone" ask Uncle Sam about his statistics.

What's the "war freak" comment about?

Countries with over 1,000 K visas issued for 2007.

Philippines 9,166

Mexico 4,381

China 3,541

Vietnam 2,462

Colombia 1,960

Russia 1,867

Thailand 1,508

India 1,375

Ukraine 1,289

Canada 1,188

UK 1,122

Peru 1,086

Haiti 1,083

Dominican Republic 1,011

http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY07Annual...rtTableXVII.pdf

Edited by alienlovechild

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Timeline

If you want to quote me please do it correctly. Why didn't you mention Vietnam or China? I got my info from the State Dept.. I was just explaining where most of the K visa came from in Asia. If you don't like the "tone" ask Uncle Sam about his statistics.

What's the "war freak" comment about?

Countries with over 1,000 K visas issued for 2007.

Philippines 9,166

Mexico 4,381

China 3,541

Vietnam 2,462

Colombia 1,960

Russia 1,867

Thailand 1,508

India 1,375

Ukraine 1,289

Canada 1,188

UK 1,122

Peru 1,086

Haiti 1,083

Dominican Republic 1,011

http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY07Annual...rtTableXVII.pdf

dude, she quoted alex, not you!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

straight to the point:

1. this is not a dating website. you can always come back to use the website for advice about legal immigration, once you you've already found your foreign ''mate''

2. i think it's crazy for someone to go looking for a foreign spouse. Speaking from experience, being someone who had to adjust to an entire different culture because I fell in love with an American, I wouldn't want anyone to go through all of the financial and emotional stress that we went through.

You make excellent points...Thus if you read my original post I don't believe I have violated any of your personal sensibilities. What is crazy for you might not be crazy for someone else. I never suggested I was looking for any "dates". Thankfully a few mature gentlemen who can relate to what I'm suggesting, have given my some excellent advice. That is what I was seeking was advice from men who have been in my shoes period....to suggest otherwise is simply false. You see, I'm not up to par with the whole "smartass" level of bantor here on the Off Topic forum...I tend to rely on intelligent comments that recognize opposing views valid points and clarify my own that have been made previously. i think that is a fair idea don't you?

u can't blame a gay became woman after some surgery!!

We are just observing.. There were some who pretends to be newbie but to our surprise, eventually they knew lots of things about particular people in VJ..

One could browse this site and forums for years and not make an account. Then one day decide to create one and become a newbie but familiar with a lot of members.

What's your point? Why dont you just stop making assumptions and go straight down to the point?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Level of maturity says a lot about how people behave. It is just so sad that people have a hard time dealing with things in that manner. heheheh