ThiersIssard

Newbie Seeks Advice from those men who have been there

84 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Thiers,

Why don't you tell us what you're looking for. That way - we can search our inventory of friends, acquaintances etc and see if we have someone suitable. Also, I am sure someone will chime in, which service they used when trying to find a mate. It will save us some time.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Matter of preference...so is being a pedophile.

I'm not saying they're the same thing at all. I'm just saying that just because it's a "matter of preference" doesn't make it not gross.

I am going to have to say that you NOW have truly insulted me. I don't appreciate it and find it very offensive. Please refrain from making such comments. It would be appreciated.

don't pay much attention to her. alex is probably mad she has to cook dinner tonight :P

back to the topic - you might try the pi forum:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=129

just say the word, and i'll move this thread to there.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
Matter of preference...so is being a pedophile.

I'm not saying they're the same thing at all. I'm just saying that just because it's a "matter of preference" doesn't make it not gross.

Emphasized for Charles cuz he obviously missed that part.

PS congrats on the spawn... this is number 3 for you right

oh i didn't miss it, i just find it amazing how you throw those two unrelated topics into a sentence to irritate the op.

#2 actually. when is your turn in the barrel?

Nah, I'm just nervous. I'm seeing Rey for the first time since May in like 2 hours!!!

oh so that's what it's all about......alex is finally gonna get busy again.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

you're like comparing apples to oranges. I think everyone would agree that being a pedophile is totally gross and VERY wrong. However, just because someone is more inclined to being attracted to Asian people, does not qualify you to compare that person to a pedophile. Check Mr. Webster, maybe that'll help. :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Guys, come on, I'm just pulling a Nessa.

I don't really think you're like pedophiles. Seeking out a foreign submissive spouse is not my cup of tea. But c'mon.

I pick him up from the airport at 7:40 and then we are...going to a movie

Timeline

I don't really think you're like pedophiles. Seeking out a foreign submissive spouse is not my cup of tea. But c'mon.

I pick him up from the airport at 7:40 and then we are...going to a movie

oh well... stereotypes and a loud mouth is not a very safe combination. i feel sorry for you... my fiance is 31, the typical blond American and he is so in love with me --- so that makes him a pedophile??? LOL

Filed: Timeline

I never really thought of VJ as a dating site, but more of a place for people who had already met each other and needed help through the various immigration processes.

To meet someone, like others suggested, you might try dating sites directed at what you are looking for.. But I know a lot of people have met just on myspace, facebook, chats, and things like that - and I guess that you wouldn't have to pay for a membership like you do on some of the dating sites?

Either way, I wish you the best of luck in finding what you are looking for and the happiness that you want!

And if you get to the point where you are processing, I'm sure you'll find lots of information on visajourney to bring your loved one here to live with you!!

Again best wishes! (F)

I am sorry that my request was not taken seriously and made light of ..actually to the point of being compared to a criminal who seeks a "submissive"... I NEVER stated that in my original post. I hope I have provided some of you folks with less than quality scruples and decorum some laughs. For those gentlemen who PM'd me with excellent advice I THANK YOU. I will let others who read this thread determine for themselves what they will. I will note that I posted a disclaimer prior to my post as to the proper placement of this message. As I stated...for a few of you nice folks ..Thank You...For some...Perhaps..grow up and have some respect for individuals.

Timeline

no you're not.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
Um, no?

I see VJ reading comprehension remains at a third-grade level.

Reassuring.

Oh it's perfectly fine. I understand the underlying message. Selective comprehension? maybe? or you are simply out of my league. *wink*

Timeline
Um, no?

I see VJ reading comprehension remains at a third-grade level.

Reassuring.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I never really thought of VJ as a dating site, but more of a place for people who had already met each other and needed help through the various immigration processes.

To meet someone, like others suggested, you might try dating sites directed at what you are looking for.. But I know a lot of people have met just on myspace, facebook, chats, and things like that - and I guess that you wouldn't have to pay for a membership like you do on some of the dating sites?

Either way, I wish you the best of luck in finding what you are looking for and the happiness that you want!

And if you get to the point where you are processing, I'm sure you'll find lots of information on visajourney to bring your loved one here to live with you!!

Again best wishes! (F)

Thank you Ashley...very kind of you to respond in a nice manner. I actually wasn't looking for dates...I agree that would be strange..I figured there were gentlemen who were in my shoes at one time and they could help...A couple of very nice guys have given me some advice. I salute your maturity and kindness. Thiers