classicrock68

Date on Photo/G325A question. Please Help

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Hi VJ Members:

Thanks to this site, I am almost there. Should file sometime next week. My citizenship interview is early next week (yep, after a rather long wait, I finally got my interview date). I have two questions.

1. G325A - I had my fiancee complete the from, print and sign and ship it to me. I noticed a + sign in some of the places (space issues, I think even though you can see everything in the boxes) ? Is that going to be a problem (reason for RFE)?

2. Date on Photo - As the I-129F states that you should have met your fiancee within the last two years, how do you prove that, besides the boarding pass, itinerary etc. I unsuccesfully tried to print with the date. Unfortunately, I was not able to. However, I went to SAM's Club and they said you can easily put any date and anywhere on the picture. Given the technology, should I even worry about showing the date on the picture, when it so easy to fudge that, so to speak. Have you folks sent pictures (with date picture taken displayed on it). My digital camera shows the date, but I have no way of printing it. At Best Buy, on the support folks, printed using one of the printers (he picked the option to print date from the printer itself). I don't want to buy the printer just for that, but wanted to find out how critical this is for rme to worry and do something about it.

Thx a bunch.

Timeline for K1 visa

9/11/2008 – mailed I-129F

9/12/2008 – Received at VSC/NOA 1 sent (mail stamp-9/16)

9/15/2008 – check cashed

9/19/2008 –Received NOA1

12/28/2008 – Received NOA2 Approval email from CRIS

01/06/2009 – Left NVC for Mumbai Consulate

01/07/2009 – Received NVC confirmation letter in the mail

01/08/2009 – Mumbai Consulate received file electronically and sent packet 3 (info from DOS)

01/10/2009 – Mumbai Consulate received file (hard copy) from NVC (DHL tracking)

01/19/2009 – Overnighted packet 3 (still did not receive receive pkt 3 from Mumbai)

01/20/2009 – Packet 3 arrives at Mumbai Consulate

01/23/2009 – called DOS and was informed that packet 4 has been sent and interview date set.

01/24/2009 – Received hard copy of packet 3 (postmark Jan 20). Too late. Already sent packet 3 on Jan 19.

02/02/09 – Received Packet 4

02/04/09 – Submitted documents at the VFS Kolkata Office

02/06/09 - Medicals completed

03/02/2009 – BIG DAY, i.e., Interview Date

03/03/2009 - Visa received in mail

04/09/2009 - POE

AOS

04/17/2009 - CIVIL

6/16/2009 - Mailed AOS package

6/19/2009 - NOA1

7/08/2009 - AOS transferred to CSC

7/17/2009 - Biometrics appointment, EAD case Touched

8/05/2009 - EAD card production ordered, AP approved !!!!

ROC

08/27/2011 - Mailed ROC packageCIVIL

08/29/2011 - NOA1

09/19/2011 - Early Bio (scheduled date 10/03/2011)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
Hi VJ Members:

Thanks to this site, I am almost there. Should file sometime next week. My citizenship interview is early next week (yep, after a rather long wait, I finally got my interview date). I have two questions.

1. G325A - I had my fiancee complete the from, print and sign and ship it to me. I noticed a + sign in some of the places (space issues, I think even though you can see everything in the boxes) ? Is that going to be a problem (reason for RFE)?

2. Date on Photo - As the I-129F states that you should have met your fiancee within the last two years, how do you prove that, besides the boarding pass, itinerary etc. I unsuccesfully tried to print with the date. Unfortunately, I was not able to. However, I went to SAM's Club and they said you can easily put any date and anywhere on the picture. Given the technology, should I even worry about showing the date on the picture, when it so easy to fudge that, so to speak. Have you folks sent pictures (with date picture taken displayed on it). My digital camera shows the date, but I have no way of printing it. At Best Buy, on the support folks, printed using one of the printers (he picked the option to print date from the printer itself). I don't want to buy the printer just for that, but wanted to find out how critical this is for rme to worry and do something about it.

Thx a bunch.

1. If you see a + sign that means you ran out of room and need to condense the info down until the + goes away. You won't get an RFE as long as you can see everything in that box that you should see if that makes sense.

2. You don't have to have a date on the front of the pic, it can be a date on the back, handwritten. That's what I'm doing as well as labeling who's who in the pics.

:time:

K-1 Visa

9-22-2008 - mailed I-129F

9-29-2008 - Received NOA1 in mail

1-09-2009 - Received NOA2 e-mail notification

2-09-2009 - Packet 3 Received

2-28-2009 - Packet 4 Received

3-02-2009 - Medical

3-23-2009 - Interview, 221g

3-31-2009 - Returned 221g additional evidence request

4-08-2009 - Received visa!!!

4-19-2009 - POE

5-09-2009 - Wedding

AOS

7-03-2009 - mailed AOS

7-10-2009 - Check Cashed, - NOA1 (I-485, I-765, I-131)

7-22-2009 - transferred to CSC (rcvd notice in mail 7/27)

8-11-2009 - Biometrics appt scheduled (rcvd in mail on 7/18)

8-25-2009 - I-765 & I-131 approved

12-03-2009 - GC approval email

12-10-2009 - GC rcvd in mail!

ROC

10-12-2011 - mailed ROC

10-14-2011 - NOA1

11-07-2011 - Bio Appt

02-27-2012 - GC approval email

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline
Hi VJ Members:

Thx a bunch.

1. If you see a + sign that means you ran out of room and need to condense the info down until the + goes away. You won't get an RFE as long as you can see everything in that box that you should see if that makes sense.

2. You don't have to have a date on the front of the pic, it can be a date on the back, handwritten. That's what I'm doing as well as labeling who's who in the pics.

:time:

Don't even worry a minute about printing a date on the photos. You will be supplying other evidence that you have met in the last two years -- the photos simply prove that you have been together.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.