citlembik

ready for the interview

10 posts in this topic

hello everyone!

I am new here.I have my K1-interview at the romanian US embasy on 18,september.My fiance is coming with me.

We are worried about few things.I'm gonna sumarize some of them:

-first we are worried if $ 55,000-annual wage is enough to sponsor me.Do we need a co-sponsor?

-what else does he need besides:Affidavit of support,w-2(2007),statements from the bank,letter from the employer?

-I am worried because by mistake I signed DS-156(one of them,they were 2) and I called to the embasy.They said it's oke but I am still worried.

-i didn't write down my address from Bucharest (I was student here and now I am workin here,but I didn't change my address ever..I lived "illigaly")

in one of the forms that I filled in first(that was sent to USCIS) ,but now in DS-s that I sent to the embasy I put my address from Bucharest

Thanks a lot in advance!

Filed: Timeline
hello everyone!

I am new here.I have my K1-interview at the romanian US embasy on 18,september.My fiance is coming with me.

-first we are worried if $ 55,000-annual wage is enough to sponsor me.Do we need a co-sponsor?

-what else does he need besides:Affidavit of support,w-2(2007),statements from the bank,letter from the employer?

-I am worried because by mistake I signed DS-156(one of them,they were 2) and I called to the embasy.They said it's oke but I am still worried.

-i didn't write down my address from Bucharest (I was student here and now I am workin here,but I didn't change my address ever..I lived "illigaly")

in one of the forms that I filled in first(that was sent to USCIS) ,but now in DS-s that I sent to the embasy I put my address from Bucharest

Thanks a lot in advance!

How many dependents does your fiance have? If it's just you and him, then 55,000 USD is WAY MORE than enough.

About your other questions, you need to research about your embassy.

Good luck.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline
hello everyone!

Thanks a lot in advance!

The affidavit of support will also require a copy of his federal income tax return for 2007. As to the address matter, as long as they have all of your recent addresses, they can "check you out" through Interpol if they wish.

hello everyone!

Thanks a lot in advance!

The affidavit of support will also require a copy of his federal income tax return for 2007. As to the address matter, as long as they have all of your recent addresses, they can "check you out" through Interpol if they wish.

hello everyone!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hello again!

That was fast:)

Well it's just me and him.No other dependents.

W-2 (2007)is the income tax return form that he has.We have a copy of that.

Now I just realised that he answered with No at the q11 from the affidavit.He didn't know what do they mean.He will try to fill in another one and type:N/A as I've seen on this forum.But because of the storm that is coming over there(New Orleans) all the places where he can notorize it are closed.And if they don't open in 2 weeks can we notorize it in Romania?Is it the same place?

What do you think?Is it possible for him to be asked at the embasy about this??

Thanks! :blink:

hello everyone!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hello again!

Now I just realised that he answered with No at the q11 from the affidavit.He didn't know what do they mean.He will try to fill in another one and type:N/A as I've seen on this forum.But because of the storm that is coming over there(New Orleans) all the places where he can notorize it are closed.And if they don't open in 2 weeks can we notorize it in Romania?Is it the same place?

So guys..

What do you think about his "No"answer at the question 11 in the affidavit?I am very worried and we really dont't have how to change it in time.Can he notorize it here in Romania?Is it the same thing?I am really worried about the storm over there that can dammage the airport and that might be bad.He's supposed to be here on 16 and the interview is on 18.

:(

thanks for all the information that I found on this forum!

hello everyone!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hello again!

So guys..

What do you think about his "No"answer at the question 11 in the affidavit?I am very worried and we really dont't have how to change it in time.Can he notorize it here in Romania?Is it the same thing?I am really worried about the storm over there that can dammage the airport and that might be bad.He's supposed to be here on 16 and the interview is on 18.

:(

thanks for all the information that I found on this forum!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I thought the answer to #11 was self evident since this is part of an application for K1 (Marriage) visa. I answered it saying " I intend to marry Yulia and to fully support her till death do us part."

You can get it notorized in Romania or go to the US embassy and get an officer to certify the signiture.

I thought the answer to #11 was self evident since this is part of an application for K1 (Marriage) visa. I answered it saying " I intend to marry Yulia and to fully support her till death do us part."

You can get it notorized in Romania or go to the US embassy and get an officer to certify the signiture.

Oh well Thanks!

So you think that we go in the same date with the interview to the embasy and get an officer to certify the signiture.He's coming here on 16,September and the interview is on 18,September.

:blush:

To you think that I can call to the embasy and ask about that?I already sent them an e-mail.Do you think that I have chances to receive an answer my e-mail.

Oh well Thanks!

So you think that we go in the same date with the interview to the embasy and get an officer to certify the signiture.He's coming here on 16,September and the interview is on 18,September.

:blush:

To you think that I can call to the embasy and ask about that?I already sent them an e-mail.Do you think that I have chances to receive an answer my e-mail.

I don't know what to say anymore.The embasy answered me and told me very clear that I-134 doesn't need to be notorized....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.