sassyfemale

Nigerian Visa Enquiry

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello Everyone

I was married to a Nigerian man, but our marriage did not work out. I used to make trips to Nigeria under the old visa stipulations to see this man, which were not required to do online. Now, I am applying for a Nigerian visa under the new system. A good male friend of mine, who I have known for long time, is inviting me to Nigeria.

Can the embassy deny me on the basis for going there under a different man inviting me on my previous trips to Nigeria? Remember, on the new visa application they ask of all the addresses you have stayed at during your previous trips to Nigeria and I cannot make story to them. I just hope they are not nosy people and just care about requirements because I remember during my last trip they have asked me about fraud in Nigeria. I had to tell them I am very much aware about fraud. I got a new passport which will last me 10 years, which I do not have proof of Nigeria visa stamps. I have to tell the truth to them. However, I do not think this is a reason for visa denial as I will give them the required documents.

Also, can someone explain me the whole process of applying for the visa as I am applying for Washington DC. What do they do step by step when someone is inviting you and of course the required documents. Any experience on this will be highly appreciated. Thank You!

ALL advice will be appreciated ONLY on visa requirements.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Getting a visa to Nigeria is not hard, fill out the docs, send the money, send the invitaion letter from your friend with your passport. Done deal. I have had multiple visas to Nigeria no biggie. I have even payed extra to "expedite" my visa faster. :yes: Nigeria is not a hard country to get into...just to get out of :rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl: BELEIVE ME!! I have been through the process to get my man out!

When you arrive in Nigeria at the airport be prepared to fill out form about how long you will stay and where.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.