CaNdiD wiTcH

EARLY HALLOWEEN QUESTION

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Silent,

Yes, we indian christians celebrate All saints and All souls day on the 1st and 2nd of nov as CaNdiD wiTcH mentioned.. we go to the graveyard and decorate the grave with flowers and candles.. this is done on the graves you own.. like if i had someone dead from my family, i would go to that one in particular.. we then have a small prayer at the grave and also a church ceremony that lasts an hour...

It is said that rice cake is kept for the dead on the night on 1st nov in the kitchen... but my dad has never visited us to eat the rice cake.. he never liked rice cake but pork or chicken would be a better option

Timeline:

K1 - Fiance Visa

05/15/08: Filed for K1

12/01/08: Interview Scheduled for 9:00 AM at US consulate Chennai

12/01/08: Approved at 11:30 AM

12/04/08: Got the passport with the VISA stamped :D

12/09/08: Got on the airlines and arrived at LAX at 6:15 PM POE took 4 mins

01/27/09: The big day - WEDDING

01/28/09: Applied for SSN

02/12/09: Got SSN in the mail

02/17/09: Got Marriage Certificate

AOS

02/28/09: Filed AP, AOS and EAD

03/13/09: NOA received (AP, AOS and EAD)

03/13/09: Biometrics appointment received

03/18/09: RFE mailed

03/25/09: Biometrics schedule - Done [dint take more than 10 mins including the wait time]

03/27/09: Sent out required info with regard to RFE via Priority mail to Missouri

03/31/09: Request to expedite AP [ Travel Document]

04/02/09: AP Approved

04/06/09: Recieved Travel Document [AP] in the mail

04/13/09: Recieved EAC/EAD in the mail

04/25/09: Recieved Interview date for the 8th of June 2009

06/08/09: Interview for AOS at San Bernardino CA - Passed

08/29/09: Green Card Received

Removal of Conditions

03/09/2011: Filed for removal of conditions

03/18/2011: Received NOA1

04/18/2011: Biometrics scheduled - Early Bio completed on 03/30/2011

04/11/2011: Approved

04/15/2011: 10 Year Green Card Recieved

Naturalization

03/08/2012: Filed N-400

03/15/2012: Check Cashed

03/12/2012: Received NOA1

04/10/2012: Biometrics scheduled - Early Bio completed on 04/06/2012

05/11/2012: Interview Letter Recieved

06/15/2012: Interview - PASSED!

06/28/2012: Oath Ceremony

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like my foxes on stilts nightmares, :help: jeeze they took ages to get rid of, then find out they actually exhist :o

Foxes on stilts exist???!!! :o

How did they ever manage to learn to walk on them? Now I know where my missing stilts went! :angry:

well not exactly on stilts but legs like stilts :whistle: . i think i made them from morffing a fox into these creatures well thats what i assumed they were. they had the body and head of a fox but bigger like a wolf and their legs were long anf thin abonormally so with red glowing eyes. :blink: took a counciler a few months to get of these nightmares and then after, i went to the zoo and saw a maned wolf for the first time and it stalked me along its cage. lets just say sans red eyes it was exact and frightened the s@$$t out of a seven year old girl. :o actually looking at the pictures now its actually a pretty animal and not that scary looking. :unsure:

http://www.nmnh.si.edu/rtp/students/2002/images/ranita.jpg

http://k53.pbase.com/o6/13/724813/1/764291....nature0018.jpg

Edited by Hannah+Vito

Homer Sez:

Increase your wordiness,

Boudoir:

Where a French guy does it.

Our full time line is in our story on our profile.

K1

04-30-2008.......I-129F POSTED

05-01-2008....NOA1 (Touched 05-04-2008, Touched 04-07-2008)

09-23-2008....NOA2 Approved(See below for receipt of actual NOA2 and update in the USCIS System***)

01-13-2009....INTERVIEW (APPROVED)

02-18-2009....POE (LAX)

04-09-2009....WEDDING

AOS

06-12-2009.....AOS,EAD and AP Fedexed.

06-15-2009.....Signed for by J.CHYBA

06-18-2009.....NOA1 dated for AOS/AP/EAD

06-19-2009.....Check cleared

06-23-2009.....Touched AOS/EAD/AP

07-20-2009.....phoned helpline to report no biometrics appointment sent, Service request generated.

07-25-2009.....Recieved biometrics notice (generated on the 22nd june) for the 08-19-2009.

07-30-2009.....Did early walk in biometrics.

07-31-2009.....Touched AOS/EAD

08-06-2009.....Generated interview notice(received 08/10/09)

08-10-2009.....EAD/AP Approved

08-19-2009.....***NOA2 (Finally received after 6 Phone calls, 11 months late) :)

09-09-2009.....Aos interview.(APPROVED)first card production email

09-12-2009.....Welcome Notice Received.

event.png

rmq4qx3kup.png

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline
Wow.. is this in a dream or are you awake? :blink:

OMG This is just perfect for me.

I do believe in Angels, Reencarnation and all that stuff. I´ve been having weird experiences since I was a little girl. For example: People come to say good bye to me before they die (the same thing happens to my dad) we always know when somebody close or somebody that we know will die. :unsure: .

While I'm awake, people calling my name, touching me, things falling, just weird things and even now that I'm living in the States when things like that I just wait for my mom's call and I know that somebody died. This might not fall in the same category but I have a super connection with my dad and I can dream when things are not right, things related to him, if he is having a problem, if he is sick etc.

sofsmile-1.jpg

Timeline
Silent, you are making me smile.. :yes: You cannot see ghosts or cannot encounter elemental creatures just because you want to see them.. It takes more than that.. As I said, it requires more sensitivity to spiritual realm. It takes courage and responsibility to have such "GIFT"..

So you believe in spirituality? Have you seen the ghost of Saint Nick? Unfortunately, he wasn't just giving people gifts. He was giving a reindeer a gift from behind right under my chimney. Indeed, sensitivity to the spiritual world sure is awesome. After some peyote, and maybe acid, the rabbit hole goes deeper.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I know this question might be too early but because I am into parapsychology, just want to know your comments and answers.

Is there anybody here who believes in third eye or sixth sense? Any experience? (seeing ghost or any unwanted creatures)

Do you have any ghost or creepy stories? Weird things involving supernatural elements?

Have you ever tried to tap yourself into spiritual realm? It might sound weird but perhaps you have your own stories.

If you have something to tell, feel free to share your experiences

Yes I have a sixth sense and many experiences. I don't have creepy ghost stories. The latest supernatural thing that happened was that I thought I saw my Husband in a movie theater coming to look for me and then sitting down next to me as if it were as real as you and me. I'm super psychic and advanced in the matters of the spiritual realm. I've been doing meditation since I was 5 years old. For me there is nothing weird about it. We are living in a unique time were people are more allowed to explore this human ability which I believe we all have. The spiritual muscle is just like an other muscle. You have to exercise it and use it to build it.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

I know this question might be too early but because I am into parapsychology, just want to know your comments and answers.

Is there anybody here who believes in third eye or sixth sense? Any experience? (seeing ghost or any unwanted creatures)

Do you have any ghost or creepy stories? Weird things involving supernatural elements?

Have you ever tried to tap yourself into spiritual realm? It might sound weird but perhaps you have your own stories.

If you have something to tell, feel free to share your experiences

Yes I have a sixth sense and many experiences. I don't have creepy ghost stories. The latest supernatural thing that happened was that I thought I saw my Husband in a movie theater coming to look for me and then sitting down next to me as if it were as real as you and me. I'm super psychic and advanced in the matters of the spiritual realm. I've been doing meditation since I was 5 years old. For me there is nothing weird about it. We are living in a unique time were people are more allowed to explore this human ability which I believe we all have. The spiritual muscle is just like an other muscle. You have to exercise it and use it to build it.

I was too involved in parapsychology till i got busy at work. I have no enough time and I just can't keep my concentration on that anymore. Hmmmm.. Do not know if precognition is an advantage or disadvantage.

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Just before me and my bestfriend become miles apart we do "crazy" things as people in our town would say.

At the eve of November 1, my bestfriend gathers the rest of our friends, some of them are taking vacay from the metro, some are barrio lass. It will be group of 6-7. Been doing that for 6 consecutive years. Meeting place is in the public cemetery.

SPIRIT OF THE GLASS.

I was always the "watcher". I will be in a distance either recording the scene or watch everything. I strongly DON"T BELIEVE what my bestfriend and the rest are doing despite that I can see the glass move around and talking to them through Ouija board. I am a member of a religion who doesn't believe in such things so I just take my hands off of it. They always told me that it's more dangerous to be a watcher because spirit might use my body as a medium. Fortunately, I never was used by those spirits.

I really just don't think about my stand about these matters whether I really believe or not but well I've been involved. Maybe just played safe about it.

Through six consecutive years of eyewitnessing these, we observe that when spirit of the glass is being done in the cemetery, there will be hard time looking for a spirit while when it is done in the park, house and any other place, there are lots of spirits coming in.

Our theory is that the spirits in the cemetery could be all ready resting in peace.

Somebody correct this?

Edited by ~bLairwhich~

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

calaveritas.jpg

I find 'dia de muertos' a better celebration than halloween..

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif