w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Sarah Palin opposes abortion even in cases of rape or incest

42 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
At least she walks the walk. Did you all know that she just gave birth to her 5th child? The baby has Downs Syndrome and she knew it ahead of time.

Well, my God, of course. Could you imagine if she had terminated a pregnancy due to DS and still held the position that abortions should be illegal in all cases?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
At least she walks the walk. Did you all know that she just gave birth to her 5th child? The baby has Downs Syndrome and she knew it ahead of time.

Well, my God, of course. Could you imagine if she had terminated a pregnancy due to DS and still held the position that abortions should be illegal in all cases?

or the dems with zomg she killed a handicapped kid!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

She made the choice of keeping the baby long before she was being considered for VP. The choice came out of her personal convictions.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

She made the choice of keeping the baby long before she was being considered for VP. The choice came out of her personal convictions.

Well good for her. I guess I don't understand your point then. Are you suggesting that there are lots of people who claim to be pro-life but when the choice has to be made for themselves, they would terminate a pregnancy?

It is not relevant. She has a personal code of conduct, so do I and so does everyone. Good for her, she didn't have an abortion when some people might have. That doesn't make her choice better than someone else who chooses a different option based on their own personal circumstances.

My point is quite different and is based on the reality of trying to change people's behaviour based on legislation (stupid, illogical and eminantly unsuccessful) and trying to change people's behaviour via education.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

This should end the debate about "experience" once and for all.

A few years as mayor of a town of 5,400 people followed by less than two years as gov. of a state that has a population 1/6 the size of Chicago.

... and a heart attack away from the presidency.

Holy hand grenade, Batman!

A few years as mayor of a town of 5,400 people followed by less than two years as gov. of a state that has a population 1/6 the size of Chicago.

Why would it? It doesn't change the fact that Obama has no experience at all. Thats the reason he chose Biden. Nice try but that argument doesn't fly.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I really don't understand why so many people focus on the wrong issues...

If the next president doesn't work to resolve the economics of this nation... this issue of pro-choice v. pro-life simply won't matter because this country will be no longer .....

YMMV

I can respect that she chose to have a child with Down Syndrome vs aborting it if that is what she wanted to do. I am COMPLETELY opposed to her believing she has the duty to force that situation upon others however.

Abortion is not a good method of birth control, and at some reasonable point during a pregnancy should only be done in an effort to save the mother. But just like her nut-job opinion creationism should be taught in schools, her position that abortion is always wrong is also lunatic. Thank you McCain for showing you have no ability to make good decisions anymore! :thumbs:

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Why would it? It doesn't change the fact that Obama has no experience at all. Thats the reason he chose Biden. Nice try but that argument doesn't fly.

Uh, because Obama at least has 7 years of experience as a legislator of a major state, not to mention being Senator of a real state.

There is no comparison, there.

Nice try though.

Uh, because Obama at least has 7 years of experience as a legislator of a major state, not to mention being Senator of a real state.

Nice try though.

:rofl:

If you call that relevant experience then I don't know what to tell you. I guess it doesn't take much to satisfy some people. 2 years as an executive of a state is much more relevant than 7 years as a state senator. But your right, there is no comparison. Obama has no relevant experience at all.

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

Nice try though.

real state ... as opposed to a ... fake state :blink:

are you sure the 50 stars (which represent states) on the US Flag doesn't include Alaska?

I can respect that she chose to have a child with Down Syndrome vs aborting it if that is what she wanted to do. I am COMPLETELY opposed to her believing she has the duty to force that situation upon others however.

Abortion is not a good method of birth control, and at some reasonable point during a pregnancy should only be done in an effort to save the mother. But just like her nut-job opinion creationism should be taught in schools, her position that abortion is always wrong is also lunatic. Thank you McCain for showing you have no ability to make good decisions anymore! :thumbs:

agreed. why do the Repubs always ignore the fact that teaching birth control REDUCES abortions?! And what do they have to say about programs for neonatal and well baby care? They oppose them. Consistently. I concluded long ago that they are not pro-life, but pro-birth.

real state ... as opposed to a ... fake state :blink:

are you sure the 50 stars (which represent states) on the US Flag doesn't include Alaska?

Well, put it this way: they used to accuse Clinton of having been governor of a "small" state. Arkansas has 6x the population of Alaska, which ranks #48 by population.

So, THAT's what I mean.

Edited by symbiosis