The_Visa_Waiter

Additional Documents with the interview letter...

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi, i just collected my interview letter envelope. After opening it, i found that there was something else with the interview letter that was labeled "Additional documents". It contained all the cover letters i have attached with various immigrant visa related documents i have filed to date; plus all the photocopies of the petitioner's pay stub and the original Ds-230 part I labeled "approved". I'm really confused about these documents as i dont know if i'm supposed to take them to the visa interview. Thank you in advance :-)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline
:time: and it would be great if you could fill in all your information about the country of the beneficiary and embassy, so we can help you better.

APPLIED FOR NATURALIZATION 07/2021

08.01.2011 - I-751 SENT

08.05.2011 - Check cashed

08.08.2011- NOA Received

08.19.2011 - Biometrics Letter Received

09.12.2011 - Biometrics Appointment

01.27.2012 - Card production ordered

02.01.2012 - 10 year GC Received

07.25.2021 - N400 filed online

08.09.2021- Biometrics re-use notice

04.18.2022- Interview done at Minneapolis USCIS Local Office   ✔️ Received N-652 "Congratulations your application has been recommended for approval" during the interview.

05.19.2022- Oath Ceremony in MN

Filed: Other Timeline
:time: and it would be great if you could fill in all your information about the country of the beneficiary and embassy, so we can help you better.

Sorry, i didnt know the exact dates of the corresponding events so, i decided not to bother the timeline thingy :-) The country of the beneficiary is pakistan and the concerned embassy is in Islamabad. And the visa category is F2A.

Looking at the appointment letter with a bookworm's spectacle, i keep on finding weird things written on it i.e at the very bottom of that letter an inee minee sentence reads "You must bring the following documents: Qualifying joint sponsor with individual taxes and proof of citizenship" Seeing this, i was like WHAT THE..!!! my AoS was approved months back without an objection but this line is making me go crazy :blink: Help me! first it was the "Additional documents" and now, this. One things for sure..i aint goin' to sleep tonight :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.