131 posts in this topic

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I lalalove that movie!!!!!!!!!!! Can I be in the posse too? It's one of the few movies I actually owned.

Quiz says: You're Buttercup! You don't give you heart easily but when you do, it's forever. Be careful, you can be impulsive and your strong will may get you into trouble someday. :luv:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Timeline
I lalalove that movie!!!!!!!!!!! Can I be in the posse too? It's one of the few movies I actually owned.

Quiz says: You're Buttercup! You don't give you heart easily but when you do, it's forever. Be careful, you can be impulsive and your strong will may get you into trouble someday. :luv:

Awww....you really are Buttercup! :innocent: It's a wonderful movie, isn't it? I have to get H to watch it. :)

Now that you are officially a 'posse' you will be required to attempt to attend all MENA Slumber Parties and Sandbox Parties. PB Posse --unite!

You will be joined by the esteemed members of the Official Pineapple Patrol, Sheik Yabooti and his cousin, Ibn Fartin.

Jackie (F)

Mena Party Hostess wit da mostess :hehe:

Now that you are officially a 'posse' you will be required to attempt to attend all MENA Slumber Parties and Sandbox Parties. PB Posse --unite!

You will be joined by the esteemed members of the Official Pineapple Patrol, Sheik Yabooti and his cousin, Ibn Fartin.

Jackie (F)

Mena Party Hostess wit da mostess :hehe:

:thumbs:

Will there be sitters available? :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I hope you are feeling better soon Bridget!!!! (F)

7.gif

i dont feel so good.

Feel better Bridget! (F)

7.gif

i dont feel so good.

Feel better Bridget (F)

I hope I do, but I also hope I don't, if that makes sense. I was fighting to sleep since the benadryl made me so tired but the nauseau is killing me. My daughter woke me up at 3:30am from a nightmare so I took a prilosec at 4:30am and felt a little better. My oldest made me a mango smoothie when I woke up :luv: but now that I've had coffee I feel nauseous again. She just sauteed some mushrooms in soy sauce and I feel like Im gonna hurl from the smell. :(:(:( I drop them both off at their dad's in an hour or two so I think I'll clean up a bit now so I can just take it easy the rest of the day.

Noura I hope G does well after this and I really hope you all stay safe since this storm looks like it's gonna be a cat 3 when it hits. It says it's gonna hit Houston too.....Amal???? Are you safe?

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Nope they get out of line and we squirt 'em with pineapple juice. j/k :) Sara brings her princess. Gabi brings da butterball. Nagi brings da arrows. Brni is the greeter,,I"m the hugger and amal fires up the hookah.

jJ

Pineapple juice! Yippee :) Pineapple juice, Pineapple Princess...as in SpongeBob Squarepants? "lives in a pineapple under the sea....hmmm" Nour and Zain can't get enough of him...sorry the song is my head all the time now! :whistle:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Good morning MENA! I have today off work in conjunction with the holiday weekend so I slept in, lol. I am happy to report my internet is now working good. I had AT&T come out and check it, but nothing was wrong. They couldn't explain why the internet kept cutting out between 8pm and 6am (approx). Then the guy suggested to check the nearest street lights as it has happened they effect DSL. Well, there was one street light right behind my apartment building and with lines running to my building that had been flickering and not working properly. The electric company came out and changed the light bulb and unbelievably my internet worked fine that night! I can't believe a light bulb through out my internet. I guess as soon as the street light came on in the evening it was causing weird electrical interference that was throwing the DSL off.

Anyway, I am happy I will have more time to visit on VJ.

Bridget, I hope you get to feeling better.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Charles, have a great day off! How is your wife feeling? I hope she isn't suffering with morning sickness.

my day off starts in about 7 hours. worked 164 hours in the past 2 weeks. i guess nessa is ok, i've not seen her in 2 weeks - i'm out here in virginia again.

Wow! That is a heck of a lot of overtime!!! Hopefully she is doing well! I know the first part of the pregnancy can make you feel awful at times. Did she get a due date yet?

actually, it's a pretty light work schedule for this sort of thing. normally we'd run 182 hours in 2 weeks.

What in the world do you do??????????????? That is a lot of freaking hours, I would be cranking like Nawal!! Just joking girlfriend!

I have no idea about this PB thing....I'm lost :wacko:

that many hours are just a walk in the park really.

and i've seen princess bride, can i join the group? :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
We are now the Official MENA Princess Bride Posse. All in favor say, "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die!" :rofl:

lol

"My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die!"

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.