tenderheartusa79

ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

131 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning MENA

What a wonderful beginning to a new Ramadan !!!!!!!

We just made the first step yesterday to be together and i know that the thousand miles trip start with a step .

I missed my queen so much and i pray to GOD to make this year pass so fast till we see each other again.

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably.

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close.

I remember when i was in the American school they told us that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you".Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death..

so all i want to say is I more than love you my queen.

have a nice blessed Friday all (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Mornin, Mornin!!!

Its oh about 5am, and im sooo tired..I have to be to work at 7am...and drive the baby to the sitters which puts me 25 mins out of the way....OH WELL...I better get a move on...

Dads birthday was a hit... :)

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning everyone. finally - a day off after 2 weeks.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hey all! Happy Friday. We're taking a few days off to go to our friends home in Central Florida. We're going to take my mom to Seaworld on Sunday. Isn't that great?!?! She hasn't been in more than 20 years.

Timeline
I wanna go to Sea World! It will be fun to take Ibrahim to places like this. Have a good time Staashi

Jackie (F)

Thanks, Jackie. I'm really looking forward to it. My DH and I have had passports to Sea World for years, but my mom has never been able to go. So we're really excited that she can come with us this time. I have to say, I'll never forget when I took my DH there for the first time, his eyes welled up with tears from the awe and excitement of it all.

Now, you and Ibrahim, and all of y'all come on down to Florida. I'll meet you guys at Sea World or Disney, too...that would be lots of fun. :dance::dance::dance:

Timeline
Daytona Beach baby :D

Instead of looking at the nice hotel on the beach, I want to actually SLEEP in it :)

LOL...so, so true. We're actually going to be only 25 miles from Daytona this weekend. Our friends live in DeLand, which is due west from Daytona.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning mena!!! looks like ewok finally fixed the spelling of my name! Well today is my last day of work, til i don't know when. Its gonna be a long ride. I hope it ends soon. have a wonderful day!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Morning all! Mr. George Kitteh is doing much better today. His surgery went well and he now has 3-3 1/2 inch incision on his belly. Won't get the labs back for a couple of weeks, so we'll know what it was/is then. The real challenge is going to be in keeping this "outdoor" kitty indoors for at least a week. :unsure: Poor guy, all he wants is to go outside. But, with Gustav approaching this weekend, it's best he's indoors anyway.

Busy day at work today (hamdoulillah!) and a lunch date w/ my mom, SIL, and niece for the niece's bday! :dance: Then a whirling session tonight. If you don't know what a "Sema" is, it's a whirling session for cleansing & purification - just the thing one needs before Ramadan for internal/mental preparation! :star:

If I was an admin, I'd *so* have this in my siggy! LOL!

funny-pictures-cat-limits-your-computer-access.jpg

Edited by ME~n~HIM

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Friday everybody!!!

HG, thats sweet, I wish the two of you a speedy reunion!

Staashi have fun!!! Now you and Jackie have me missing Daytona!! I haven't been for about 4 years.

Good to hear that the party went well Kelly. You made me hungry reading about your cupcakes.

Charles, have a great day off! How is your wife feeling? I hope she isn't suffering with morning sickness.

Terri, good morning to you!

Noura....I will have to learn about this "Semo" stuff!

I think that is everybody so far, if I missed ya sorry!

We are taking Malek to the doctor for his 6 month check up which means shots! Poor little guy! This weekend is the Egyptian Festival. I don't think it will be a huge event but we'll see. Last weekend was the Lebanese Festival. It wasn't large but they had great entertainment. Have a good one!

Tasha

Filed: Timeline

Gooooooood morning Mena!!!

Beautiful day here and I'm in my office at 8am with my 5 year old son in tow... What was I thinking? Someone please tell me why I was crazy enough to bring this kid to work today? :wacko: Schools are closed until Tuesday and his grandmother wanted the day off from watching him.. so I thought no big deal, bring him in - his father and grandfather are here... He's already left a path of total destruction and devastation all over the building. However right now he's "working on his 'puter' (the adding machine) :lol:

HG - You are right!! Ronald Regan and Nancy had a wonderful love. He's still my favorite president and not just because I was born while he was in office either lol. Even my son loves him and goes around telling people.. Did you know Ronald Regan use to give jelly beans out to everyone in meetings? And then he does his little mock impression of "Mr. Gorbachev tear down this wall!!! :angry: " It's totally cute, but keep in mind his father is a die hard Republican lol Aaron can list all the Republican Presidents from Abraham Lincoln to George 'Dubya" Bush and tell you little facts about them all :blink: However he's still working on simple addition lmao

Staashi- Princess Bride fan? Me too! :thumbs: wub true wub.... I hope the Sea World visit goes well!!

Noura - Glad to hear that the kitty is doing okay - Lots of luck keeping him inside and still so he can recover fully!!!

Kels, Jackie, Charles, Terrie, anyone else Goood morning, I hope your holiday weekend is great!!!

Oh god he figured out how to work the inter office intercom system.... I'm being paged :wacko:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.