gaffer

question for mox

38 posts in this topic

fine then if there is someone else from kazzan here that got scammed like mox did then please tell ur story and i have a lot of questions to ask.........mox is only one i know of right now but maybe there is lots.........and i am not harasing anynoe estadia i am just here like everyone else trying to learn about stuff and help each other out..............sorry if ur offended im sure its tough on everyone to have these long distance relationships maybe the stress is getting too you

Don't you want to hear stories from people who have had successful relationships with others from Kazan? I am sure that would be much more helpful to build a good relationship. Any relationship that is going to begin based on the negative assumption that people from a certain area are deceptive surely can't be a healthy one... Just my thoughts - does your potential partner know that you don't trust her because of where she lives?

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fine then if there is someone else from kazzan here that got scammed like mox did then please tell ur story and i have a lot of questions to ask.........mox is only one i know of right now but maybe there is lots.........and i am not harasing anynoe estadia i am just here like everyone else trying to learn about stuff and help each other out..............sorry if ur offended im sure its tough on everyone to have these long distance relationships maybe the stress is getting too you

Don't you want to hear stories from people who have had successful relationships with others from Kazan? I am sure that would be much more helpful to build a good relationship. Any relationship that is going to begin based on the negative assumption that people from a certain area are deceptive surely can't be a healthy one... Just my thoughts - does your potential partner know that you don't trust her because of where she lives?

Exactly - talk to others :thumbs:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

why would i want to hear about succesful relationship?!?!?! what can i learn about that?!?!?! i would rather hear about how mox got scammed so that i know what to avoid. if i hear about success relationship then its like "oh we wrote to each other and fell in love and got married." how does that help? thats why i want to talk to mox...........or if anyone else had bad relationship in kazzan. and jeraly the woman i am writing to knows that i distrust her and she accepts it because she knows that she has to earn my trust befor i can trust her. i think mox is required to share his experiences so to help everyone else......why should only mox learn the lessons of getting scammed.......we are communuity and need to learn from each other.........if mox wants to keep it to himself then that is selfish and he shoud just laeave and stop leaching from everyone else

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

why dont you share ur story, maybe he'll chime in

Here is my story. I've lived problem free life, payed my taxes. One day I decided to marry this girl. But to do so would require her to come to US of A, and so it started. My problem free live turned in to free problems from USCIS! Sure things turned to unsure, certain dates turned to aproximation within months. All logical thinking was out the door, as I filed my papers withing famous Vermont Centre!

I-130 Received

12-12-07

I-130 Approved

8-28-2008

NVC

Date Package Received By NVC : 09-05-08

-- Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 09-11-08

-- Pay I-864 Bill :09-11-08

-- Receive I-864 Package :09-15-08

-- Return I-864 Package :09-16-08

-- Return Completed DS-3032 :09-11-08

-- Receive IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Pay IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Receive Instruction Package :09-17-08

-- Case Completed at NVC :10-16-08

Date Package Left From NVC :10-31-08

Date Received By Consulate :11-05-08

Date Rec Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Complete Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4):11-25-08

Interview Date (IR-1/CR-1 Visa):12/08/08

Date IR-1/CR-1 Visa Received :12-11-08

Date of US Entry :12-17-08

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I think also that Mox should be left alone. He still thinks that he is this relationship despite all the warnings and even pregnancy from another man, he is still thinking that he can get this woman. Despite that she is using still him.

I have moved on and through a mutual friend, I have negotiate agreement that I will be able to retrieve a personal family item that I gave this "lady" back and despite not want to travel to Russia one more time (probably early Autumn), I will do it to retrieve this item then back to Ukraine to meet that my special someone.

If you are that worried about the lady, you can ask for investigators to find more information. There are blacklist sites also. I am sure the members here can help you find them

why would i want to hear about succesful relationship?!?!?! what can i learn about that?!?!?! i would rather hear about how mox got scammed so that i know what to avoid. if i hear about success relationship then its like "oh we wrote to each other and fell in love and got married." how does that help? thats why i want to talk to mox...........or if anyone else had bad relationship in kazzan. and jeraly the woman i am writing to knows that i distrust her and she accepts it because she knows that she has to earn my trust befor i can trust her. i think mox is required to share his experiences so to help everyone else......why should only mox learn the lessons of getting scammed.......we are communuity and need to learn from each other.........if mox wants to keep it to himself then that is selfish and he shoud just laeave and stop leaching from everyone else

Did it ever occur to you that the scammers might read this forum and realize that you are too smart to fall for the same thing someone else did so they will try something else. You should probably listen to success stories because therein lies the kernel for the next scam.

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

Timeline

Did it ever occur to you that the scammers might read this forum and realize that you are too smart to fall for the same thing someone else did so they will try something else. You should probably listen to success stories because therein lies the kernel for the next scam.

SCammers are getting more vicious everyday and more sophisticated. They are using the rules of your great country to place people in very bad positions.

Because one nut job who should not allowed to own a dog, physical and sexually abused his Ukrainian wife so bad that she divorced and asked the government for protection. She successfully sued the agency that sponsored her and the a$$hole that beat her up. All majority of marriages are successful (as you great men and your lovely wives will attest to). Things change or something happens in which the women are divorced and they were forced to go back to the country after giving up their jobs and maybe everything own. One group was looking to "help" these ladies by providing them jobs to be "nurses" to wealthy men. So these poor women were preyed on and then preyed on again and again. Not what you expect when you see the Statute of Liberty.

We as a country sympathized with these ladies. It has been a gov't policy to expedite Green cards and possibly citizenship when there maybe abuse in a relationship. So this got back to the bad ladies who just wanted a free ticket to the USA and it was not for love at all. So now, it is abusing the men. Without any real evidence, a man could allow a Green Card scammer in the USA just with a claim of abuse. We are quick to the blame the man when there is a beautiful lady. Alex in YO was also training these ladies to scam this way. Hell the ladies did not even write the letters.

There is the scam for a K-1 Vacation in which a lady will come here for a visit and then go back after they had enough. If you check marriage sites, you will see many young women who have lots of pictures of them in the USA. You must think how do these ladies get here when it is so difficult to get a tourist visa? It is the K-1 Vacation Visa as I call it. Alex in YO also encourages this one also.

Since the gentleman above is asking Mox about the same girl that shafted me. I will tell how I screwed over.

Quick simple, I cared so much for the dream and the belief that I allowed my poor judgment to take place. There was so many signs that I saw and knew that I should have walked away when I first met her 3 years ago. I had chance to blacklist her then and maybe it would have stopped much misery.

My advice is look at what they focus on.

Is it you or your money or your city or your family.

Talk without action equals nothing. If she says much, but does nothing, then it is time to walk away.

Do not give anything that you expect to see again until she is in the country and married. (why I am forced to go back)

If you see her, look at the photos again and see the true chemistry.

Do not sell yourself. If it does not work, then it does not work.

What saved me is that makes friends with others in her community and if they truly believe you are a good man, they will tell you the truth about your lady.

In the case of Nadya and others, some people are just horrible people and have the attitude they owed something and they will use anyone and everyone to get it, because there is someone out there that likes a beautiful lady and some crocodile tears, excuses, and kiss voila, another man hooked. You see it everyday in a American bar, why not Russia.

Number one suggestion is that you should be always willing to walk away which it what I should have done when I saw the warnings signs 5 years ago. Too many men fall in love with the idea that they are the savior of the princess from the evil dragon or fall in love with the idea of the family or the kids she has. But it is her that has to make an effort. Despite knowing the language, it is much work and hardship than you can imagine. Some ladies, it is like being dropped on another planet. That also have the ability to adapt and be willing to see things different. If you think that it will be the same as your first American GF moving in with you, then man you are in for a surprise.

Like I said before that I am sorry that I did not end it 3 years and I am sorry that I did not blacklist her then, so that the man you asking the questioning would have avoided this whole scenario which from reports from YO, she is still taking him for money and it has not ended. Although it is specific case, it is happening all the time. Most men come here and start to question, then disappear because they feel stupid and shameful. I do also, but I will gladly answer your questions and for his friends, I will avoid referring to Mox.

Timeline

If you have read, Mox does not believe that he was scammed at all. So why will he tell you that he is being scammed and when he does not admit to this.It is like asking someone how they be addicted to cigarettes when they believe they can quit at any time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.