GiGii

Any special plans for Labor Day weekend?

33 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

I was going to take a road trip... but I twisted my ankle playing tennis, so now I can barely walk and our trip has been canceled.

Anyone have any interesting plans?

A woman is like a tea bag: she does not know how strong she is until she is in hot water.

- Nancy Reagan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i am off work from friday through tuesday..we plan on cleaning weed..trash from the other house..putting up a fence in the front and side yard areas...and planting some tress and bushes....also, working on bosco and the dogs..carport area..and a habitat area in the other side, for sick and injured park animals/birds...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

sllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppp! :blush:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Nothing much, we'll probably just go to the pool everyday and enjoy the last days of summer, do a few bbqs, watch movies and just kick it.

Diana

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship

03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

05/12/11 - Biometrics

07/20/11 - Interview - passed

07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

we are broke...lol so we will probably just stay home and watch movies.. I am sure his brother will probably invite us over for a BBQ but who knows if hubby will want to go... :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Driving from Glen Burnie, MD to Idaho Falls, ID. Cats is getting ready to tour again and I may be with them.........again. In the meantime they have to do all their pre tour checks, so me and 4 other trucks will deliver their goods. I have 40,000 pounds of kitty litter on my truck.

CATS%20The%20Musical.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I'm going camping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are going to camp at Ocracoke Island - starting tomorrow. I'll have to wake up at 3am to drive to the ferry for the 7 am departure. I cant wait!! The campground is on the beach (just behind the dune) so we hope to get the spot next to the dune again this time..

:dance:

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Filed: Timeline
I was going to take a road trip... but I twisted my ankle playing tennis, so now I can barely walk and our trip has been canceled.

Ouch. :(

i am off work from friday through tuesday..we plan on cleaning weed..trash from the other house..putting up a fence in the front and side yard areas...and planting some tress and bushes....also, working on bosco and the dogs..carport area..and a habitat area in the other side, for sick and injured park animals/birds...

:lol: Isn't that VJ folklore by now?

I got a call from my old job back in Canada. They want me to come up and do some contract work for them, so I'll be on the road back home. I have mixed emotions about this. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody and exercising my mind for a bit, but I'm sad to be leaving my home and my husband. Not too thrilled about driving in long weekend traffic, either. *sigh*

iagree.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

I'm deployed to the Middle East again this year for labor day...the years just fade together...lol But I leave soon...so thats the best part about Labor Day over here for me!

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Tokyo, Japan

I-129F Sent : June 01 2008

NOA1 Received June 21 2008

"Touch" July 8 2008

''Touch'' July 9 2008

NOA2 JULY 28 2008!!!!!

''Touch'' July 29 2008

" The touch for July 29 was USCIS mailing the case to NVC"

"August 8 2008 received letter in mail from NVC...case was mailed to Tokyo..should arrive in a week"

" August 13 2008 Finace Received packet in mail from Tokyo"

''August 21 she started the Police report''

''August 25 she received email from consulate confirming the interview date''

''August 28 she received Police report''

''She will complete medical mid September''

'' medical finished $430.00''

''Interview is at the end of September''

''Interview yesterday October 29 ( for Japan ) They asked many questions but everything went well! visa arrives in 5 days!!!!!"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
We're heading down to Baton Rouge to watch a football game.

be on the lookout for bad weather.... I miss football

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Tokyo, Japan

I-129F Sent : June 01 2008

NOA1 Received June 21 2008

"Touch" July 8 2008

''Touch'' July 9 2008

NOA2 JULY 28 2008!!!!!

''Touch'' July 29 2008

" The touch for July 29 was USCIS mailing the case to NVC"

"August 8 2008 received letter in mail from NVC...case was mailed to Tokyo..should arrive in a week"

" August 13 2008 Finace Received packet in mail from Tokyo"

''August 21 she started the Police report''

''August 25 she received email from consulate confirming the interview date''

''August 28 she received Police report''

''She will complete medical mid September''

'' medical finished $430.00''

''Interview is at the end of September''

''Interview yesterday October 29 ( for Japan ) They asked many questions but everything went well! visa arrives in 5 days!!!!!"

Filed: Timeline

Mags is going to a porcine sacrifice Sunday afternoon. I'll go for a bike ride and then take a long nap. Maybe offer a blood sacrifice to Brid that evening. Worship the moon a bit....

Then Monday we're supposed to be going tubing/canoing with friends at Turkey Run State Park.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.