sgr

DONOT RELY ON AVR (nvc ) MESSAGES

17 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Just listened to it again.....

The NVC has reviewed your packet of forms and has found imformation missing or iincomplete. The NVC mailed a

letter on August 28, 2008 indicating which documentation is missing or incomplete. ......Please return this information to NVC in Portmouth NH.......

Funny thing is that the AVR had this information on it on Wednesday....but I cannot remember what it said about NVC mailing a letter........

Thanks, mine says exactly same thing.. except "send a letter on Aug. 29.."

But they only received 230 Aug.28th.. And when I spoke to the operator Aug.28 she could not even say what was it that they received, just saw some packet was received 28th.

Well, it's a mystery until Tuesday I guess. Can not think of anything that might be wrong. Maybe false rfe and waiting for 230 processing as some on VJ write, maybe some real rfe.

At least I think it's not 864, in which case avr says "missing or incomplete financial information"..

False RFE.. system was waiting for 230 to process.

Thanks AVR for stressful crappy long weekend :bonk:

But at least the news are good that it's not a real rfe.

Marriage : 2001-09-26

CSC:

I-130 Sent : 2008-03-01

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-03-12

I-130 Approved : 2008-07-24

NVC:

NVC Received: 2008-07-30

DS-3032 and AOS bill generated: 2008-08-04

DS-3032 e-mailed (with autoreply): 2008-08-05

AOS fee paid online: 2008-08-06

AOS fee received in AVR and online: 2008-08-07

DS-3032 accepted with e-mail notice: 2008-08-15

IV fee bill paid online: 2008-08-16

IV fee bill generated in AVR: 2008-08-18

IV fee bill Accepted (PAID online): 2008-08-19

I-864 Express Mailed: 2008-08-19

IV fee and 864 received at NVC, called to confirm: 2008-08-22

DS-230 Express Mailed to NVC: 2008-08-25

RFE issued (864): 2008-09-2, sent correction: 2008-09-03

RFE Checklist received: 2008-09-08

Case Complete: 2008-09-16

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just listened to it again.....

The NVC has reviewed your packet of forms and has found imformation missing or iincomplete. The NVC mailed a

letter on August 28, 2008 indicating which documentation is missing or incomplete. ......Please return this information to NVC in Portmouth NH.......

Funny thing is that the AVR had this information on it on Wednesday....but I cannot remember what it said about NVC mailing a letter........

Thanks, mine says exactly same thing.. except "send a letter on Aug. 29.."

But they only received 230 Aug.28th.. And when I spoke to the operator Aug.28 she could not even say what was it that they received, just saw some packet was received 28th.

Well, it's a mystery until Tuesday I guess. Can not think of anything that might be wrong. Maybe false rfe and waiting for 230 processing as some on VJ write, maybe some real rfe.

At least I think it's not 864, in which case avr says "missing or incomplete financial information"..

False RFE.. system was waiting for 230 to process.

Thanks AVR for stressful crappy long weekend :bonk:

But at least the news are good that it's not a real rfe.

hi iam rahi from canada,

this is my timeline

K-3 Visa / CR-IR1

Service Center : California service center

Consulate : Montreal , Canada

Marriage Date : Feb 26th 2006-India

I-130 Sent : July 18th 2008 ( Chicago)

I-130 Recieved: July 21 2008

SERVICE CENTER : CSC

I-130 NOA1 : July 25th 2008

I-130 NOA2 : Sept 05 2008 (40 days) 27 working days

I-129F Sent : July 30th 2008

I-129F Recieved at CSC : Aug 01 2008

I-129F NOA1 : Aug 4th 2008

I-129F NOA2 : Sept 5th 2008 (30 days) 20 working days

NVC Received :Sept 10 2008

Case Entered :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

i want to ask a few questions about nvc,

my case has been received today and it is getting into the system,

i will get my case number tomorrow morning or by tonight. i will try to get the IIN numebr by calling a representative.

i want to ask you the step by step process of what to do next,

generally iam planning to pay the AOS fee and the IV fee online.

iam using a lawyer so i will save time with the DS3032.

i have only two steps to do.

AOS FEE

IV FEE.

is it possible to pay both the AOS fee and the IV fee at the same time, or do we have to wait till the i 864 is entered into the system and they generate the IV BILL.

iam a litlle confused about the general procedure here and also the right thing to do here.

and also if i pay the AOS FEE and the IV fee at the same time online and be able to print the bar code after i see payment status as paid online, can i send my ds230 at the same time as the i864.

i need your valueble advice ,iam really having lot of streess about it.

i appreciate your time and help.

thank you,

rahi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.