Steph1010

"further processing"

4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

what does this mean "further processing"???

this is the email i just recieved from ym representative...

Stephanie,

According to the California Service Center, the file has been sent for "further processing". They said we could check again in 90 days. They are performing an in depth review of the petition, and could not give us a time-frame.

I wish I could give you a better response, but we cannot influence any decision made by the Agency. We will continue to check on the case for you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I don't know what that means since I'm new to this process, but I'll be praying for you. I know this must have been a hard email to recieve.

December 12 2005 ~ sent I129F packet to

December 14 2005 ~ Packet Recieved by

December 20 2005 ~ NOA 1

December 29 2005 ~ Touched

March 9 2006 ~ NOA2

April 5 2006 ~ Packet 3 arrives

April 11 2006 ~ Packet 3 returned to London Embassy

June 12 2006 ~ Interview Date (APPROVED!)

June 26 2006 ~ Entered the U.S. under K-1 Visa

July 06 2006 ~ JOP marriage

September 12 2006~ I-485 Received by INS

September 18 2006~ NOA recieved

September 30 2006~ Married

October 3 2006 ~ Biometrics Appointment (Fingerprinted)

November 16, 2006~ RFE reply received ...didn't even know we had an RFE (INS stated that the RFE was

probably sent to the DR. that did our biometrics)

January 17, 2007 ~ CSC is now processing cases received September 25 (11 days after ours was received) :(

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
what does this mean "further processing"???

this is the email i just recieved from ym representative...

Stephanie,

According to the California Service Center, the file has been sent for "further processing". They said we could check again in 90 days. They are performing an in depth review of the petition, and could not give us a time-frame.

I wish I could give you a better response, but we cannot influence any decision made by the Agency. We will continue to check on the case for you.

I think I read from a previous case that the message means one of your names came up as 'flagged' and they need to do a further background check of some sort. I could be wrong. Hopefully one of the people with experience with this will post soon.

K1 Visa Process long ago and far away...

02/09/06 - NOA1 date

12/17/06 - Married!

AOS Process a fading memory...

01/31/07 - Mailed AOS/EAD package for Olga and Anya

06/01/07 - Green card arrived in mail

Removing Conditions

03/02/09 - Mailed I-751 package (CSC)

03/06/09 - Check cashed

03/10/09 - Recieved Olga's NOA1

03/28/09 - Olga did biometrics

05/11/09 - Anya recieved NOA1 (took a call to USCIS to take care of it, oddly, they were helpful)

Like AR perhaps? Though whoever gave you this message didnt mention Administrative review..if it IS you should receive a notice - a 221g I think it is? (someone will correct me if Ive got the wrong form number there - its late here and my brain is a bit mushy)

Hope its all done soon tho Steph

Applied for K1

Met online 2001 - just aquaintances

Sept 2002 - 1st US visit - everything goes perfectly.

Dec 20th - Forms recev'd at CSC

Dec 27th - NOA1 received by snail mail!

Dec 29th - 'Touched'

March 10 2006 - NOA2!

March 23 - recv'd at NVC

March 24 - petition sent to London

April 9th - Pkt 3 rec'd!

May 17th - Pkt 3 signed for at London Embassy

May 24th - Medical

May24th - Pkt 4

June 14th - Interview 10am - APPROVED 1pm!!

June 16th - Visas received in my hot little hands 1pm :)

July 19th - flying to US!

July 27th - Married!! :-)

Aug 7th - Applied for SSN in married name

Aug 9th - SSN received

uk.gif1273.gifusa.gif

3dflagsdotcom_uk_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

I'm not a lawyer I just have opinions on everything :)

animated flags from http://3dflags.com

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.