mrsartis

Good News and Bad News

16 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys,

i got news and bad news... the good news is below... Hell the bad news is... my wedding is September 13, 2008. what to do?????

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL)

Thank you for using the Visa Information Service. You have successfully scheduled an appointment for your visa interview. Here are the details of your appointment:

Appointment Confirmation Number: 123023I8A0461SMA

PIN Number: L90469566580

Applicant's Name: MARIA LINDA NAGUIAT

Appointment Date: 23 September 2008

Appointment Time: 12:30 PM

Consulate: US Embassy - Manila

Visa Type: Visitor (Pleasure, Business, Medical Treatment)

Confirmed On: 25 July 2008 05:03 PM

Last Date for Editing Information: 18 September 2008

Last Date for Cancellation: 18 September 2008

Security Advice: Please arrive one hour before your appointment time. You may not enter the Embassy with guns, cellular telephones, photographic or video cameras, electronics such as radios or other equipment, including computers. Please do not bring any type of electronic equipment.

😁

Hi Jomay,

Hmmm... Sounds to be complicated.. Anyway, if your mom cannot make it to your wedding then you could spend time together afterwards? :unsure:

Hope somebody could tell if there is any way to re-sched the appointment to earlier date.

Good luck girl..

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Timeline
hi, aren't you the one who was supposed to leave on aug 8? sorry, i just want to clarify, they gave you the visa type of "visitor"? my confirmation letter says IVFIANCE.

yup that;s me the appointment letter was for my mom... she is coming to US for my wedding...

Hi Jomay,

Hmmm... Sounds to be complicated.. Anyway, if your mom cannot make it to your wedding then you could spend time together afterwards? :unsure:

Hope somebody could tell if there is any way to re-sched the appointment to earlier date.

Good luck girl..

thanks gurl.. "tuliro me!" sayang ang miles!

😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Why did you pick such a late date for your interview? :blink: Ackk. Looks like you will be changing that wedding date. Go with October 31st here and have a Halloween wedding. Just kidding. I wonder though if anyone ever has had one...hmmm... :unsure:

Hi guys,

i got news and bad news... the good news is below... Hell the bad news is... my wedding is September 13, 2008. what to do?????

Thank you for using the Visa Information Service. You have successfully scheduled an appointment for your visa interview. Here are the details of your appointment:

Security Advice: Please arrive one hour before your appointment time. You may not enter the Embassy with guns, cellular telephones, photographic or video cameras, electronics such as radios or other equipment, including computers. Please do not bring any type of electronic equipment.

Have you tried calling the Embassy and asking them for an earlier Interview date?? If they knew about the wedding plans, they might be willing to work with you.... It don't hurt to try! Good Luck to you!! :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi, aren't you the one who was supposed to leave on aug 8? sorry, i just want to clarify, they gave you the visa type of "visitor"? my confirmation letter says IVFIANCE.

yup that;s me the appointment letter was for my mom... she is coming to US for my wedding...

oh i see... now that's clear hehe. i hope they could give her an earlier appt. i just dont know how. anyway, im planning to leave sept 12. too bad i cant join u on aug 8 :(

i hope everything turns out ok. have a safe flight...and a great wedding! congrats in advance!

Timeline

hi usa1138, soory my post wasnt clear..

the appointment letter was for my mom, im leaving here on August 8 for the last touches in preparation for my wedding.. i really needed my mom to be there... :crying:

Have you tried calling the Embassy and asking them for an earlier Interview date?? If they knew about the wedding plans, they might be willing to work with you.... It don't hurt to try! Good Luck to you!! :thumbs:

HI Daruma07, yeah i called them actually and they told me to call back again on Monday but that wasnt a guarantee that they will give my mom an earlier date because of my wedding.. the guy in the embassy said there are so many people who are in line for the tourist visa.. waaaah :crying:

😁

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi guys,

congrats on ur wedding, aren't the confirmation and pin number confidential (personal identification number ) there is alot of identity theft and desperit people. please be careful. in the usa the identity theft is crazy, something like one every 30 seconds.

Edited by ronjie

2008-03-03 : I-130 Sent

2008-03-03 : I-130 NOA1

2008-05-08 : Touched

2008-10-16 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-03-27 : I-129F Sent

2008-03-31 : I-129F NOA1

2008-04-24 : Touched

2008-10-03 : Touched

2008-10-05 : Touched

2008-10-06 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-10-22 : NVC Receive

2008-10-24 : NVC Left

2008-10-30 : USEM Receive

2008-11-10 : Wife's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-01 : Son's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-19 : USEM Interview - PASSED

2009-01-14 : VISA RECEIVED

2009-01-25 : US Entry (JFK)

Timeline
congrats on ur wedding, aren't the confirmation and pin number confidential (personal identification number ) there is alot of identity theft and desperit people. please be careful. in the usa the identity theft is crazy, something like one every 30 seconds.

Thanks ronjie, realy,,, oops how can i erase that? its for my mom though..

😁

PM a Mod.... See if they can edit that for you!

Click report then relay the message you want to be omitted on your post.

2_950692851l.jpg

October 24, 2007 - we met online ( Cherry Blossoms)

February 24, 2008 - He came to the Philippines to finally meet me!

February 26, 2008 - He proposed to me and I said YES!

March 4, 2008 - Flew back home ( US )- sad

K1 timeline:

April 7, 2008 - sent I-129f to VSC

April 10, 2008 - VSC received petition

April 18, 2008 - NOA1 hard copy received

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

July 15, 2008 - NOA2 (99days)

Aug.14-15,2008-Medical PASSED

Aug.22,2008- Interview PASSED (Pink Slip Only)

Aug.29,2008- VISA ON HAND

Sept.3,2008- POE Houston TX

October 25, 2008 - Officially Mrs. Eaton

AOS Timeline:

March 10, 2009 - AOS package sent to USCIS via FedEx

March 12, 2009 12:21pm - AOS package delivered to USCIS

March 20, 2009 - Check cashed

March 21, 2009 - NOA1 for I-485, I-131 and I-765

March 24, 2009 - Received Biometrics Appointment

April 4, 2009 - Case transferred to CSC

April 7, 2009 - Biometrics appointment is done

May 4, 2009 - AP approval notice received

May 8,2008 - EAD received

June 3, 2009 - Welcome notice from CRIS via email

June 8, 2009 - Receive hard copy of welcome notice on the mail

June 15, 2009 - Card production ordered

June 27, 2009 - Green Card on hand ( 2 years )

Girl, ok na.. Thanks a lot... friendIs31.gif

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.