a1angied

Friday's Here!!!

73 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline
Hi everyone, i just got approved. My 130 only, but hey I'll take it!

Woo Hoo!! :dance:

(I'm dancing entirely too much today lol)

I'm tired and hungry.... we had couscous after jumu'ah and then went shopping for a while.... I've got some sauce left over from lunch so I think I'll make iftaat (thareed) {{{{ again!! }}}} that's my new favorite dish :wub:

I'm making eggrolls for a sisters meetup tomorrow afternoon and I'm trying to decide now if I want to mix everything and roll them all tonight so all I have to do in the morning is fry them or if I'll just wait and do it all in the morning..... it's hard to predict if you'll be more or less lazy in the day to follow! :innocent:

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
are eggrolls easy to make? I wish I knew how to make them! I could probably be eating them a few times a week! I need to also know how to chop up parsley really good for tabouleh... everytime I try it seems like im going to add 1/4 finger to the dish :wacko:
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Happy Friday all!!!

Came home to the best news - husband's EAD!!!! :dance: :dance:

This weekend's plan --- job search game plan for him. He has some initial contacts --- we'll see if any pan out.

Any suggestions about combating fruit flies (think that is what they are)? I'm not excited about a bunch of chemicals in the kitchen, but even with a closed garbage there are lots. I guess I could have hubby take out the garbage more often. :)

Peace and love--- counting my blessings!!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
are eggrolls easy to make? I wish I knew how to make them! I could probably be eating them a few times a week! I need to also know how to chop up parsley really good for tabouleh... everytime I try it seems like im going to add 1/4 finger to the dish :wacko:

my husband cuts it so small

i use the food processor, it comes out the same as his!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
Happy Friday all!!!

Came home to the best news - husband's EAD!!!! :dance::dance:

This weekend's plan --- job search game plan for him. He has some initial contacts --- we'll see if any pan out.

Any suggestions about combating fruit flies (think that is what they are)? I'm not excited about a bunch of chemicals in the kitchen, but even with a closed garbage there are lots. I guess I could have hubby take out the garbage more often. :)

Congrats about the EAD! Glad he can move on to finding a job. I'm sure waiting to work wasn't easy for him.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Timeline
Happy Friday all!!!

Came home to the best news - husband's EAD!!!! :dance: :dance:

i always leave a little bit of wine left in the bottle and they all fly in there. but that would mean you would have to drink a bottle of wine :)

Timeline
Eggrolls, that sounds good!

My husband likes them too... which is saying a lot since he doesn't like Asian food and complains a bit if I cook it too often. When I went to buy the eggroll papers I picked up two packs (50 sheets) and he was like "you're not making any for us?????! :angry: " so I got two more packs.... that's 100 eggrolls I get to hand roll......... :wacko:

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

VP's Blog

Timeline

I'm tired and hungry.... we had couscous after jumu'ah and then went shopping for a while.... I've got some sauce left over from lunch so I think I'll make iftaat (thareed) {{{{ again!! }}}} that's my new favorite dish :wub:

I'm making eggrolls for a sisters meetup tomorrow afternoon and I'm trying to decide now if I want to mix everything and roll them all tonight so all I have to do in the morning is fry them or if I'll just wait and do it all in the morning..... it's hard to predict if you'll be more or less lazy in the day to follow! :innocent:

make them tomorrow after coffee u will have more energy.

i do all of my hard work between 6-9am, it all goes downhill after that.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Happy Friday all!!!

Came home to the best news - husband's EAD!!!! :dance::dance:

i always leave a little bit of wine left in the bottle and they all fly in there. but that would mean you would have to drink a bottle of wine :)

Personally, I'd go for the wine option, but a jar with a bit of apple cider vinegar will also do the trick.

Timeline

You are the opposite of me. I have the most energy between 9pm and midnight. So annoying since it doesn't go well with my work hours!

My husband likes them too... which is saying a lot since he doesn't like Asian food and complains a bit if I cook it too often. When I went to buy the eggroll papers I picked up two packs (50 sheets) and he was like "you're not making any for us?????! :angry: " so I got two more packs.... that's 100 eggrolls I get to hand roll......... :wacko:

How do you make them if you don't mind an explanation. That really does sound good. My husband isn't here yet, but inshallah he will be here soon and I want to have lots of different things for him to try.

Timeline

You are the opposite of me. I have the most energy between 9pm and midnight. So annoying since it doesn't go well with my work hours!

How do you make them if you don't mind an explanation. That really does sound good. My husband isn't here yet, but inshallah he will be here soon and I want to have lots of different things for him to try.

I have the recipe on my multiply page. This is the direct link to it http://veiledprincess.multiply.com/reviews/item/10

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

VP's Blog

Timeline
I have the recipe on my multiply page. This is the direct link to it http://veiledprincess.multiply.com/reviews/item/10

Thankyou so much. I looked at the recipe and it doesn't look too hard. I am already planning when I can try it!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.