a1angied

Friday's Here!!!

73 posts in this topic

I just want to say hope everyone has a wonderful Friday.

I am waiting for my husband to get home cos today is our 2nd anniversary and he will be off work soon. We did the whole lunch date since he goes to work at 3:30 pm and I am so very happy to start out 3rd year as husband and wife.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning

happy anniversary a1angied .enjoy your time and have fun.

have a happy blessed Friday all (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I just want to say hope everyone has a wonderful Friday.

I am waiting for my husband to get home cos today is our 2nd anniversary and he will be off work soon. We did the whole lunch date since he goes to work at 3:30 pm and I am so very happy to start out 3rd year as husband and wife.

Hi Angie! How are you??

Happy Friday everyone!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Timeline

friday-4.jpg

Good morning everybody! Hi maureen! Hi angie! Hi julianna,,did you see my one pink rose? Hi tenderheart!

Hope you all have a great Friday.

I have a sales meeting from 8am-10am then work til 3pm. Then off til Monday :dance: A weekend off! yahoooooooooooooooooooooo

Jackie (F)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

HAPPY FRIDAY!

we have the funeral today, and its raining, go figure!

Jackie, I saw you were worried about ur cancelled petition....if u remember, I first filed K1, then went to jordan and married....i sent a cancellation letter and did not get aknowledgement for about a year...but it never conflicted with the Cr1...i was afraid i would be asked about it at the embassy, but never was...

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

For any of you ladies that have daughters that will be dating soon... here is an awesome APPLICATION for the potential BF to fill out :rofl: ENJOY! :lol:

http://wilk4.com/humor/humorp3.htm

Edited by TamaraLovesAdam
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.