Sinergy

My daughters current drawings

32 posts in this topic

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great to see a child with an obvious talent that can be nurtured :thumbs: .... my lovely bro showed talent like this at a young age and went on to become a very successful Graphic Artist :thumbs:

excellent and creative..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Thanks everyone :)

Yes she LOVES anime! :D

Her life goal is to finish high school, then go to Japan for college to learn animation, and eventually stay in Japan and become an anime artist, she wants to make her own mangas and shows eventually.

Not too sure about my girl moving to Japan without me tho :(

Edited by Sinergy

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Wow. That's really good. If I could draw stick figures that well.... I don't have an artist bone in my body.

Edited by Kevin and Tuyen

CR-1 Visa

I-130 Sent : 2006-08-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2006-09-12

I-130 Approved : 2007-01-17

NVC Received : 2007-02-05

Consulate Received : 2007-06-09

Interview Date : 2007-08-16 Case sent back to USCIS

NOA case received by CSC: 2007-12-19

Receive NOIR: 2009-05-04

Sent Rebuttal: 2009-05-19

NOA rebuttal entered: 2009-06-05

Case sent back to NVC for processing: 2009-08-27

Consulate sends DS-230: 2009-11-23

Interview: 2010-02-05 result Green sheet for updated I864 and photos submit 2010-03-05

APPROVED visa pick up 2010-03-12

POE: 2010-04-20 =)

GC received: 2010-05-05

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 140 days.

Timeline

I told her to look at the comments (mainly bc she says she cant draw well)....shes so excited that ppl thinks shes good. I tell her all the time, but you know, no kid listens to their mommy lool

Anyway she says thank you to everyone :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Her life goal is to finish high school, then go to Japan for college to learn animation, and eventually stay in Japan and become an anime artist, she wants to make her own mangas and shows eventually.

If you can get a hold of an original Miyazaki film like, My Neighbor Tortoro, in the original, unedited Japanese version for her - that would be great. :) His movie, Princess Mononoke is the highest grossing film of all time in Japan.

220px-Hayao_miyazaki_drawing.jpg

Anime%20-%20My%20Neighbor%20Totoro.jpg

Edited by Jabberwocky

Timeline

If you can get a hold of an original Miyazaki film like, My Neighbor Tortoro, in the original, unedited Japanese version for her - that would be great. :) His movie, Princess Mononoke is the highest grossing film of all time in Japan.

220px-Hayao_miyazaki_drawing.jpg

Anime%20-%20My%20Neighbor%20Totoro.jpg

OMG i love Howels moving castle....and kiki's delivery service....i need to buy the whole set.

Ponyo on the cliff is his new one

http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/07/19/hay...panese-trailer/

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Super talented young lady!!

"When a man is educated, an individual is educated; when a woman is educated, a family and a country are educated."

— Mahatma Gandhi

The timeline... (Frankfurt) for the kids visas

10/22/2007 Filed I-130 x 2 in person + paid 710 USD (355 each )

10/22/2007 Filed DS-230 part 1 x 2

10/22/2007 Received the document checklist and FRN (case) numbers

12/18/2007 I-130 petition approved, but I didn't know. I was away at the time, didn't get confirmation letters til I got back from the states.

12/20/2007 Notice of Approval arrives in tha mail. According to the date received stamp on back of envelope at my post box.

Will now wait til hubby is back from Iraq to fax in checklist readiness, even though, I have been ready since day of lodging I-130's. all except medical.

02/18/2008 Faxed the "checklist" back to the consulate.

02/25/2008 Medicals completed.

02/25/2008 Appt letters in mail for appt on March 7th. Cant go due to prior military commitments. Emailed consulate and received an amended appt date of March 12th 2008.

03/12/2008 Visa interview - APPROVED x 2

03/27/2008 Visa's finally generated. I emailed the consulate. they apologised for the delay. They forgot to issue the visas after approval.

03/31/2008 Received visas

04/26/2008 Flying out of Frankfurt to next duty station on orders.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
OMG i love Howels moving castle....and kiki's delivery service....i need to buy the whole set.

Ponyo on the cliff is his new one

http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/07/19/hay...panese-trailer/

Oh, I haven't seen his latest. I just went into a local Japanese market that had a sale on all their DVD's, so grabbed, My Neighbor Tortoro and Naussica - original unedited versions, which are different from the American versions. They have English subtitles, but in a way it's good ....gets the kids to read more. :)