jawi876

Wakey

18 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My beautiful sister. I love you with all my heart. You are a kind and loving spirit, and one of the best friends I have ever had. I admire your strength, your resolve and your passion to conquer whatever comes your way.

In just over a month from now, you will be marrying your heart's joy...the man that inspires, encourages, consoles, and doesn't hesitate to go to the ends of this Earth just to see your smile. In the past, I have been overly protective of my baby sis in Jamaica. It felt good to finally be able to step back and watch the love blossom and grow.

Keep your head up, step tall and never ever stop looking to your side...at your best friend...your lover and your husband. I've got your back now and forever.

Enough of the mushy stuff....

get your ####### back on here and post until your fingers bleed. If you don't get a response, start your own thread...keep posting to yourself until you get the right answer. LOL What they eat don't make you sh*t!! Tell her Lawny!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My beautiful sister. I love you with all my heart. You are a kind and loving spirit, and one of the best friends I have ever had. I admire your strength, your resolve and your passion to conquer whatever comes your way.

In just over a month from now, you will be marrying your heart's joy...the man that inspires, encourages, consoles, and doesn't hesitate to go to the ends of this Earth just to see your smile. In the past, I have been overly protective of my baby sis in Jamaica. It felt good to finally be able to step back and watch the love blossom and grow.

Keep your head up, step tall and never ever stop looking to your side...at your best friend...your lover and your husband. I've got your back now and forever.

get your ####### back on here and post until your fingers bleed. If you don't get a response, start your own thread...keep posting to yourself until you get the right answer. LOL What they eat don't make you sh*t!! Tell her Lawny!

:rofl: Jawi, you're the best sister!! Can I be adopted please??

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sure...I have enough love to go around!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Wak,

I am your friend, sister, and sounding board if need be. Let no one take your loving spirit away. Remember the man you fought the US govt. for will be here soon. You have already won your war. Everything else is just a scrimmage. Let us know the wedding plans, maybe we can come down and dance at your wedding.

Be Bless

Roxcie

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This is the most special message I've ever seen. You are so special to think of me and post something so sweet to me and future hubbie.

Yes I admit that I wasn't the strongest person when going to Jamaica especially with crossing the street and understanding what was being said :blush: , but I wouldn't change our trips at all. It's time to plan the next one together for next year.

I will post a bit.

I love you big sis!!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This is the most special message I've ever seen. You are so special to think of me and post something so sweet to me and future hubbie.

Yes I admit that I wasn't the strongest person when going to Jamaica especially with crossing the street and understanding what was being said :blush: , but I wouldn't change our trips at all. It's time to plan the next one together for next year.

I will post a bit.

I love you big sis!!

:crying: This is the sweetest thread :thumbs: Best wishes to both of you guys.

Filed: Timeline

I will post a bit.

I love you big sis!!

Yes, it is the sweetest. What a beautiful relationship you two must have. Cherish it. :cry:

Timeline

I miss seeing Jawi on there. Wakey, do your job, and get her back on here regularly. Please.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I miss seeing Jawi on there. Wakey, do your job, and get her back on here regularly. Please.

I'm working on it..

mi love dat crying thing to rass!!

I will post a bit.

I love you big sis!!

Yes, it is the sweetest. What a beautiful relationship you two must have. Cherish it. :cry:

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

How nice of you Jawi to post something for Wakey..... You guy's seem really close like my sister and I. I keep trying to get her to JA with me, but I think she's afraid she may find the love of her life. lol I talk to her about Ray some much it likes she's known him for years. Now I can't get her to stop talking patwah. She's driving me insane.. :bonk:

Wakey, All the best to you and your very soon to be husband....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Sunny, don't do that to your sister. I wouldn't wish a LDR on anyone.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Oh, I'm not... She can't handle that. She would loose her mind.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Agreed! :no: But there certainly does seem to be some special men down there.....

It's just such a hard life. If I knew someone who is in one, I would support them. But, as for encouraging someone to go there and look......NEVER!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.