Ban Hammer

Killings turn focus on San Francisco sanctuary law

46 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
apparently cya never occurred to you. :whistle:

You mean as it relates to ICE blaming "San Francisco Sanctuary Laws" for the fact they screwed up. Oh, it occured to me certainly.

We are talking about the SF sherif's office not a bunch of dope-smoking hippies.

:rofl: Charles can't see past the stereotypes.

nor can you apparently.

i'd be more inclined to believe ice when it says they were not told than some political figurehead of a city that turns a blind eye to illegals.

from the op

- "Officials in the juvenile offenders agency interpreted the law to also shield underage felons from deportation by refusing to report undocumented ones."

- "The district attorney's office decided not to file charges against Ramos, and he was released April 2 even though he was in the process of being deported after his application for legal residence was denied, according to the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement."

- "ICE spokesman Timothy Counts said his agency did not receive word of Ramos' arrest in March. He said the only communication received about Ramos was an "electronic message" from the sheriff's department three hours after his release."

so much for your ability to comprehend. ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You left out the part where the sheriff's office, cognizant of Ramos' deportation proceeedings, informed ICE and received no response.

I guess certain people want to get worked up into a self-righteous lather and score political points than address bureacratic incompetence at the federal level because they have bigger problems with a symbolic local measure that only has teeth other than it makes latte liberals feel good about themselves.

90day.jpg

Just because one guy did that who happened to be illegal doesn't mean all are. I'm a perfect example of that and it may sound like a broken record but it's true. And I'll keep saying it as long as narrow minded comments are posted here and I'm not too lazy to reply.

Many other crimes are committed nationwide by legal immigrants and even US citizens but if I post them here I'd spend all day doing it. My time is way to precious for that. :sleepy:

Diana

I have said this on these threads again and again. "Just because one guy did that who happened to be illegal doesn't mean all are." This was one crazy illegal, and while what happened was horrible, and I don't believe illegals should be in our country there is no logical, cost effective way to do that. And it does not reflect the majority who are otherwise law abiding, even while I grant you by definition being here illegally makes them defacto not law abiding.

Deportation to Mexico, where it is easy to come back is not a great solution...

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just because one guy did that who happened to be illegal doesn't mean all are. I'm a perfect example of that and it may sound like a broken record but it's true. And I'll keep saying it as long as narrow minded comments are posted here and I'm not too lazy to reply.

Many other crimes are committed nationwide by legal immigrants and even US citizens but if I post them here I'd spend all day doing it. My time is way to precious for that. :sleepy:

Diana

I have said this on these threads again and again. "Just because one guy did that who happened to be illegal doesn't mean all are." This was one crazy illegal, and while what happened was horrible, and I don't believe illegals should be in our country there is no logical, cost effective way to do that. And it does not reflect the majority who are otherwise law abiding, even while I grant you by definition being here illegally makes them defacto not law abiding.

Good points....although he was Salvadoran.

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

Diana

There is an effective way to put a dent in illegal immigration. Expand the use of E-verify. Unfortunately some of the afore mentioned latte liberals in congress are attempting to kill even that limited enforcement of employment verification. The only thing these folks wish to deter is any deterent to illegal immigration.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Diana

There is an effective way to put a dent in illegal immigration. Expand the use of E-verify. Unfortunately some of the afore mentioned latte liberals in congress are attempting to kill even that limited enforcement of employment verification. The only thing these folks wish to deter is any deterent to illegal immigration.

i assume you are also talking about bush and mccain since they support these "liberal" viewpoints

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Timeline

Diana

Good points....although he was Salvadoran.

Now now Steven... don't you know that all illegal immigrants are Mexican???? VJ Sheesh.

Missed that, due to fact these types of threads focus on a horrific incident caused by someone here illegally. I admit to glossing over the article, thus missing that he was Salvadoran. Won't be difficult for him to make it back from there either. But the point of this thread is as so many before it, 'this illegal did something horrific, therefore we must be rid immediately of all illegals.'

Many more such incidents happen regularly, and involve USC's as perpetrators. There are too many illegals to rationally, or in an afford way deport. And any serious attempt to do so would likely create a police state most of us probably would prefer not to live in.

I live in a farming community, with likely many illegals, and relatively little trouble comes from these hard working folks.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Missed that, due to fact these types of threads focus on a horrific incident caused by someone here illegally. I admit to glossing over the article, thus missing that he was Salvadoran. Won't be difficult for him to make it back from there either. But the point of this thread is as so many before it, 'this illegal did something horrific, therefore we must be rid immediately of all illegals.'

Many more such incidents happen regularly, and involve USC's as perpetrators. There are too many illegals to rationally, or in an afford way deport. And any serious attempt to do so would likely create a police state most of us probably would prefer not to live in.

I live in a farming community, with likely many illegals, and relatively little trouble comes from these hard working folks.

I agree....well stated. :yes:

Worth noting too...here's a map of all the cities that practice sanctuary law.

800px-US_Sanctuary_Cities_Map.svg.png

This isn't some scheme concocted by latte sipping liberals...the idea itself is a-political.

I agree....well stated. :yes:

Worth noting too...here's a map of all the cities that practice sanctuary law.

800px-US_Sanctuary_Cities_Map.svg.png

This isn't some scheme concocted by latte sipping liberals...the idea itself is a-political.

i see allot of Red states covered....

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well Michael Savage constantly says that the place is run by a curious combination of the "h*mos*xual mafia" and child s*x offenders.

And he lives there... so he must know I guess.

Though I think he spends his weekends watching old war movies and smoking dope.