K Patel

JULY CR-1 Filer

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Can somebaody please tell the website where I can pay online for I 864, and other forms? Also, When the my wife gets DS 3032 for appointment of agent form can she hire a lawyer there as an agent or she has to keep me as the agent since I am my own agent?

Thanks

K

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx

Thats the NVC website for online payment....However for that you need to get your Invoice Identification Number to use it ..You can get that by calling NVC in the night , right before they close

Yes the lawyer can be the agent of choice, but if you are in the US , then it is easier if she nominates you as it takes quite some time to get the mail if it is outside US

Best of luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi,

this is the link to July 08 filers..

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=137250

Welcome to VJ...and I hope all of us get good news soon.

Ely

04/08/2008...Married

USCIS

07/15/2008...send I-130 form

01/20/2009...APPROVED...NOA2...wooohooo!! **NOA2 175 days after NOA1**

NVC

2009-01-27 : Case Number Assigned

2009-01-28 : DS-3032 sent (by e-mail)

2009-01-30 : DS-3032 and AOS bill generated

2009-02-04 : IV Fee bill generated

2009-02-03 : Response from NVC to emailed DS-3032

2009-02-03 : DS-3032 Choice of Agent accepted

2009-02-23 : AOS PAID (online)

2009-02-23 : IV bill PAID

2009-03-10 : AOS package sent to NVC

2009-03-10 : DS-230 sent to NVC

2009-03-25 : RFE in AOS package (NVC wants 2008 tax returns)

2009-03-27 : sent RFE to NVC

2009-03-31 : NVC got our package...***please, no more RFE***

2009-04-03 : case complete at NVC

Embassy

2009-04-09 : Forward the case to Embassy

2009-05-04 : Medical

2009-05-12 : Interview at Embassy in Lima, Perú ***VISA APPPROVED***

2009-05-14 : Visa in Hand

2009-06-05 : POE Newark, NJ...with my love

PETITION FOR STEP-DAUGHTER

USCIS

2009-07-03 : I-130 Form sent to Chicago LockBox

2009-07-09 : NOA1 Case is pending at CALIFORNIA CENTER...(I hope it goes faster than mine)

2009-09-20 : NOA2 APPROVAL

2009-10-01 : NVC Case number

2009-10-02 : DS-3032 emailed

2009-10-06 : got AOS Bill by mail

2009-10-10 : got IV Bill by email

2009-10-13 : AOS Bill PAID

.png

Hi,

this is the link to July 08 filers..

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=137250

Welcome to VJ...and I hope all of us get good news soon.

Ely

Hi Ely,

Thanks for giving K Patel the link...

Did u already receive your NOA1?

K Patel - Welcome to VJ.. Goodluck to all of us..

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
first of all. good wishes for all member of this (july 2008 files) we sent our pakage to chicago lockbox on 16th of july ....i t is recived on 18th of july, and now i m waiting for NOA1............lets see when i got it .....................GOD MADE US UNITED WITH OUR SOULMATES AS SOON AS POSSIABLE ............HAVE A NICE DAY,

first of all. good wishes for all member of this (july 2008 files) we sent our pakage to chicago lockbox on 16th of july ....i t is recived on 18th of july, and now i m waiting for NOA1............lets see when i got it .....................GOD MADE US UNITED WITH OUR SOULMATES AS SOON AS POSSIABLE ............HAVE A NICE DAY,

Hi K&R.. Welcome to VJ.. Could you please click this link? July Filers

Add yourself to this link.. Thanks

K-Patel - please click the link above and add yourself to the list, too

Edited by CaNdiD wiTcH

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Timeline

dear candid witch please could u tell me when i will get my (NOA1).............do i need to worry or not ....... i live in cincinnati, OH. please tell me where my case will be process and i heard that processing time is short here as compare to other states....................... wish u best of luck and happiness ..............

THANKS FOR WARM WELCOME.

kind regards

K&R

Edited by K&R

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
dear candid witch please could u tell me when i will get my (NOA1).............do i need to worry or not ....... i live in cincinnati, OH. please tell me where my case will be process and i heard that processing time is short here as compare to other states....................... wish u best of luck and happiness ..............

THANKS FOR WARM WELCOME.

kind regards

K&R

K&R, i think ur case will b served by California service center since u r in Ohio...which is good for you as CSC moves much faster than VSC...good luck!

USCIS (Vermont Service Center) Journey

Mailed I-130 Packet on 05/27/08

Approved: 12/23/08

NVC Journey

NVC Case Number assigned 01/02/09

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

New Delhi Embassy Interview 03/17/09

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

THANKS FOR WARM WELCOME.

kind regards

K&R

Hi, I already answered your PM.. Goodluck.. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

THANKS FOR WARM WELCOME.

kind regards

K&R

K&R, i think ur case will b served by California service center since u r in Ohio...which is good for you as CSC moves much faster than VSC...good luck!

OHH THANKS MY FRIEND, YES YOU WERE RITE I GOT MY NOA1 ..........MY CASE IS AT (CSC)........BUT HOW CSC IS MUCH FASTER THAN (VSC) ................. THANKS FOR INCOURAGING ME .......WISH U SUCCESS.........THANKS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.