flavaofsummer

complaint on someone coming here to have a baby

59 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
next time u talk dont look for a DIC-tionary.. this isnt no english class this is the american way and in america u only need to know how to spell cat/dog/no/yes/ F*** and other words that r used alot to becoming a true american.

Hmmm. And here I am thinking the citizenship test included words like "allegiance", "jury duty", "electorate".... oh how very much mistaken I was... :bonk:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next time u talk dont look for a DIC-tionary.. this isnt no english class this is the american way and in america u only need to know how to spell cat/dog/no/yes/ F*** and other words that r used alot to becoming a true american.

Well, you've certainly put me in my place! By the way, what language is that?

if u understood it then it must be a language u have known all along LOOOOOOOOL

i know someone who is going to come to the usa and do a baby delivery..is there a way to getting them in trouble by the INS? they r coming by a vistitors visa..when she got the visa she didnt tell them shes pregnant she hid it.. reply and let me know what u think is there a way to get her busted or is america up for free baby passports for visa visitors and loves to give them free medical?

I do suggest you to let the authority discover it themselves. You are quite furious because of what she did to you and I do understand the feeling. All I could suggest is to let her be. Maybe she would be in trouble when she gets there (who knows?) but you could at least save your conscience. We could think about lots of ways to harm or to get even with those who did something wrong to us but in the end it would not satisfy our ego. She made a mistake but why would you stoop down to her level. Prove to her to you are more level headed and civilized. Besides you cannot kill evil by doing another evil thing... :innocent:

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Well, I am quite scared of your statement. English is a universal language. I may not be an American but we do have English literature and grammar class. Hmmmm... If those very simple words you stated were the standards of being true American then are you saying that they were "shallow" and "dumbs"? Just asking though. :oops:

A very well educated person (American or not) are very particular with grammar and high polluting words. Please do not fight with all the people who are replying to your post. It would just show that you are cantankerous and ferocious. :ranting:

Peace! :pop:

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Well, I am quite scared of your statement. English is a universal language. I may not be an American but we do have English literature and grammar class. Hmmmm... If those very simple words you stated were the standards of being true American then are you saying that they were "shallow" and "dumbs"? Just asking though. :oops:

A very well educated person (American or not) are very particular with grammar and high polluting words. Please do not fight with all the people who are replying to your post. It would just show that you are cantankerous and ferocious. :ranting:

When Nebraska showed July 05, 2006 for the new processing date, used a google search to try to figure out what was going on. Lot's of immigration boards on the web. Some pretty nasty, but only takes a few seconds to realize this is a good board with many very helpful people, so I chose this one. Did get good tips on dealing with the I-751 and that is history now for us, tried to give some payback for the help we received. And also applied for the N-400 at the due date with a lot more help from those that went through it. Doubt if I would have brought in our tax returns and other proof if it wasn't for this board to save another long trip and learned I did make errors on our N-400 that I was able to correct with the USCIS before the interview.

Flava wants to remain as that enigmatic woman, ha, my step daughter finally got to visit her home country after over four long years, and for the very first time, we actually chatted on MSN. She also uses that u r 4 cuz stuff, was going to ask her why after all those English lessons, but hey, more important to chat with her than to criticize her about her grammar. I could understand what she was saying.

Have responded to Flava, with this woman thing, if Flava is in NYC and this woman is planning to come here to have a baby, and is critical on Americans, obviously, Flava had contact with some messenger or My Space. Lot's of idiots on those boards and many are there to try to get a rise out of a person, so we may be wasting our time with this.

Can feel that Flava is troubled, is of a minority race with a certain amount of prejudice, but if she is a real person with three young children living with a bipolar dad, really no proof of that, we take people at their word or ignore them. Ignoring is the most effective tool and those web troublemakers when ignored, just go away and find someplace else to raise hell.

But for me, this has been a great board, we should keep it that way.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I agree this is a wonderful board. We have a few idiots here but we still love the board:)

I think if you are doing out of revenge that is rather childish. Seriously. If it bugs you that much contact someone. Learn to stop being so prejudice because love sees no color and so on.

Also stop being offended by what someone post. If it is not the answer you are looking for well then ignore it.

Why add nastiness to it with rude comments. This is an adult board so lets act like it.

Yes and maybe Some Americans talk this way but not all of us. Education is very important and many Americans get frustrated with the *ghetto* talk. It is your choice to talk that way but I found your post hard to comprehend at times with how you wrote it and spelled.

anyway that is my two cents I am out of here

1000718m.th.jpg

07/15/08[/font] Sent off I 129F

07/17/08 Arrived and picked up by CSC

07/25/08 NOA-1 FINALLY!!!!

07/31/08 CHECK WAS CASHED!

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/13/08 NOA2 received in the mail

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/13/08 NVC received letter and said they sent out to Sydney

12/18/08 received letter in the mail from NVC.

12/19/08 another letter from NVC stating it was shipped out

12/24/08 ARRIVED IN SYDNEY at 10:26 am and signed by tom

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

12/29/08 Sydney waiting for paper file from nvc and has it requested

12/31/08 Sydney confirmed through email that the paper file was received

01/05/09 His police checks are done and sent off!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/18/09 medicals ready to be picked

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

2/26/09 pkt 3 received today takes UP to 10 days

04/07/09 interview....APPROVED!!!!

04/20/09 He flew in ..flight was changed he was 3 hours late BUT HE IS HOME

port of entry took 2 mins!! LOL

04/25/09 WE ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

what im saying is that--> when u do the citizenship test by the immigration officer they ask u to spell cat/dog and other tiny words that I LEARNED IN THE 1ST GRADE (dont know if any of u folks learned how to spell in ur 3rd world home land before u migrated to the USA/swimming/crawling/running/painting ur faces with mud and wearing a bandana with camouflage colors so u can fit in with the trees and leafs/+ Etc. u know what u did i dont need to remind u) plz folks stop using the DICtionary to get ur word across..remember u can become American just by completing = required -->resident for 5 years/continuous residency/good moral character..so don be tryin to act all smart ya'll...ya'll know wut me talkin bout mon..dont be snappin ur fringers at me honey!!!

Lol.... you assume a lot .... and we all know about assume and what it can do to you !

Third world countries?

What I am perceiving here is that you feel inadequate when having to deal with people who have literacy skills that YOU feel are far advanced than your own skills. Bottom line is, some people are more articulate than others, however one does not "dumb down" just because someone else is offended by it.

quote name='truffles' post='2052734' date='Jul 26 2008, 04:48 PM']Lol.... you assume a lot .... and we all know about assume and what it can do to you !

Third world countries?

What I am perceiving here is that you feel inadequate when having to deal with people who have literacy skills that YOU feel are far advanced than your own skills. Bottom line is, some people are more articulate than others, however one does not "dumb down" just because someone else is offended by it.

dude where the heck is the periods in this sentence..the run on sentence gets an F... let me correct it for u

What I am perceiving here is that you ARE feelING inadequate when having to deal with people.<---PERIOD(FULL STOP) (who have the literacy skills that)<---(NEEDS TO BE REMOVED) FURTHERMORE; ON THIS SITE YOU ARE feelING SKILLS THAT are far AND MUCH MORE advanced than your own. Bottom line is, THE CONCLUSION IS some people are more articulate ADVANCED than others, however one does not NEED TO DEGREAD HIS OR HERSELF just because someone else is offended INSULTED by it.

Edited by flavaofsummer

Something must have gone wrong in your life, Flavaofsummer, to make you a vengeful, bitter and an extremely rude person.

I can't think of a single reason why a normal person would say the things you have in your posts.

excuse me i didn't think Indians knew how to speak English..maybe ur the white guy in the pic who speaks English..i didn't say anything out of the ordinary for u to judge my entire life,aside marrying Indians ur a shrink too? hmm..im the one who's rude...well i will reply to every rude comment that is directed towards me just as i have applied to u,,if u didn't post ur nasty little ignorant Asian remark i would have never even said anything to u..so the remarks r for people who r asking for them,

"I can't think of a single reason why a normal person would say the things you have in your posts"

what have i said Dr.jekyll or shall i say Dr shrink jerko..i haven't spoken about becoming a cannibal..i haven't spoken about joining the hills have eyes. how they fascinate me and i want to be just like the creatures in the caves..dude if u think what i wrote is not normal then ur not normal..ur not stuck in the Brady bunch r u? see ya!!!! boo YA!!

When Nebraska showed July 05, 2006 for the new processing date, used a google search to try to figure out what was going on. Lot's of immigration boards on the web. Some pretty nasty, but only takes a few seconds to realize this is a good board with many very helpful people, so I chose this one. Did get good tips on dealing with the I-751 and that is history now for us, tried to give some payback for the help we received. And also applied for the N-400 at the due date with a lot more help from those that went through it. Doubt if I would have brought in our tax returns and other proof if it wasn't for this board to save another long trip and learned I did make errors on our N-400 that I was able to correct with the USCIS before the interview.

Flava wants to remain as that enigmatic woman, ha, my step daughter finally got to visit her home country after over four long years, and for the very first time, we actually chatted on MSN. She also uses that u r 4 cuz stuff, was going to ask her why after all those English lessons, but hey, more important to chat with her than to criticize her about her grammar. I could understand what she was saying.

Have responded to Flava, with this woman thing, if Flava is in NYC and this woman is planning to come here to have a baby, and is critical on Americans, obviously, Flava had contact with some messenger or My Space. Lot's of idiots on those boards and many are there to try to get a rise out of a person, so we may be wasting our time with this.

Can feel that Flava is troubled, is of a minority race with a certain amount of prejudice, but if she is a real person with three young children living with a bipolar dad, really no proof of that, we take people at their word or ignore them. Ignoring is the most effective tool and those web troublemakers when ignored, just go away and find someplace else to raise hell.

But for me, this has been a great board, we should keep it that way.

nickD u sure ur not the one whos bi-polar?

u talk about one thing then jump to a topic that has nothing to do with the 1st topic. to jump to a 3rd topic to the 8th topic,,stick with one topic,, if anything by ur replies ur the one who seems like an enigmatic woman from the jumping speeding and running on topics..keep it simple write one line and stick to the topic,

Edited by flavaofsummer

nickD u sure ur not the one whos bi-polar?

u talk about one thing then jump to a topic that has nothing to do with the 1st topic. to jump to a 3rd topic to the 8th topic,,stick with one topic,, if anything by ur replies ur the one who seems like an enigmatic woman from the jumping speeding and running on topics..keep it simple write one line and stick to the topic,

Well, that's a classy move. Jumping on the one person I've seen in the forums who seems to try to stand up for you and make peace. Well played.

--------------------

Naturalization Timeline

28 JUL 2007 - Sent N-400 and supporting documentation

20 AUG 2007 - Bank Website indicates check has been cashed

15 NOV 2007 - Received NOA

28 NOV 2007 - Received Biometrics Appointment letter

18 DEC 2007 - Biometrics Appointment

14 MAR 2008 - Received Interview Appointment letter

05 APR 2008 - Interview (Baltimore) SUCCESS!!

14 APR 2008 - Citizenship Oath

17 APR 2008 - Applied for US Passport

03 May 2008 - US Passport Received!!!

**Any comments or advice given by me is based on the circumstances of my specific case, and does not infer an in-depth knowledge of immigration law.**

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.