flavaofsummer

complaint on someone coming here to have a baby

59 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

i know someone who is going to come to the usa and do a baby delivery..is there a way to getting them in trouble by the INS? they r coming by a vistitors visa..when she got the visa she didnt tell them shes pregnant she hid it.. reply and let me know what u think is there a way to get her busted or is america up for free baby passports for visa visitors and loves to give them free medical?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Nothing new, Illegal Immigrants to this all the time, it is called Anchor Babies.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/anchorbaby_FAIR.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchor_baby

It is well known that a person born in the United States is an automatic citizen regardless of the mother's citizenship status.

http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?...a9d9cfbe9bc7669

Unfortunatly it is protected by the 14th amendment.

Section. 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
Edited by YuAndDan

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Only thing I can think is to report them to CBP as intending to immigrate and remain in the USA on a visitors visa, they may turn them around at the POE and send back home.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

I am not a lawyer, so I am not sure if this constitutes breaking a law. However, it seems like that your base of evidence is extremely weak. It's based on personal observations rather than hard facts.

Just curious, though. Are you on a personal vendetta or do you just like getting people in trouble?

I am not a lawyer, so I am not sure if this constitutes breaking a law. However, it seems like that your base of evidence is extremely weak. It's based on personal observations rather than hard facts.

Just curious, though. Are you on a personal vendetta or do you just like getting people in trouble?

personal vendetta. however i am just curious what my options r. that doesn't mean ill go and do it i just want to keep options opened. this person is someone who has humiliated me in a 3rd world country by saying America is nothing special and that there r so many blacks and blacks r considered nasty..so NO im not black but in America there r a lot of great black people and i have black friends i been to black doctors i had black students in my colleges/classes/jobs..blacks also run this country the same country she wants to hide and come in and have a baby by...she has also said to the entire family(my husbands family) that i live in a black neighborhood with nasty blackest people so am i the racist or is she? i live in a Jew area not a single black and even if there were blacks SO WHAT? blacks r humans GOD made us all but to talk this way and make fun of me and my America then to come here and have a hidden child probably delivered by probably a black doctor HOW DARE SHE make me look like garbage back in her country in front of my husband + my own relatives who totally believes her cuz the way she talk with drama. do u see my point?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

nevermind.

Edited by FVA

met online: August, 2002 - yahoo music chat room

met in real life: July, 2004 - Venice, Italy

K1

filed @NSC - Sept. 2004 / approved - Jan. 2005

married: April 2005

AOS

May 2005 - applied for AOS - Chicago

transferred to CSC - approved without interview: October, 2005

REMOVAL of Conditional Status

received on 09/10/2007 @ NSC- transferred to CSC again

check cleared: 09/29/2007

NOA1 in the mail: 10/02/2007 (notice date: 09/10/2007)

biometrics: 11/01/2007

10 year card production ordered: 12/03/2007

approval notice sent: 12/07/2007

10 year card received in the mail: 12/10/2007

Application for NATURALIZATION

sent off to NSC: 07/17/2008

07/19 - delivered at NSC - at 2 AM

07/24 - check cleared

07/28 - received NOA1 (dated 07/21) - expected wait time until interview - 240 days

08/14 - biometrics appointment

10/20 - naturalization interview appointment! - APPROVED!

11/12 - oath ceremony - CHECK!

and we are done with USCIS! yaooohoooo!!!! :)

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

One thing to know, an anchor baby can't do anything for their parents for 18 years - so for those 18 years the mother will have no status in the US.

Just an FYI.

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline
One thing to know, an anchor baby can't do anything for their parents for 18 years - so for those 18 years the mother will have no status in the US.

Just an FYI.

Make that 21

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

i know someone who is going to come to the usa and do a baby delivery..is there a way to getting them in trouble by the INS? they r coming by a vistitors visa..when she got the visa she didnt tell them shes pregnant she hid it.. reply and let me know what u think is there a way to get her busted or is america up for free baby passports for visa visitors and loves to give them free medical?

If she hide it intentially, any immigration officer can deny the entry from port of entry, and kick them out.

Since it is not likely seen as tourism purpose...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

If she hide it intentially, any immigration officer can deny the entry from port of entry, and kick them out.

If she hides it, they will not know.

Every admittance as a Visitor is discretionary. A heavily pregnant female may well be questioned. Plus of course Airlines have heir own rules.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

If she hides it, they will not know.

Every admittance as a Visitor is discretionary. A heavily pregnant female may well be questioned. Plus of course Airlines have heir own rules.

Some of them were discovered during POE immigration inspection.

I'm really curious what happened if woman deliver new baby up in the air ?

Technically airplane up in the air is not belong to specific country yet, so new baby will not get citizenship from the land they are born ?

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Just an FYI.

Make that 21

Yes - sorry, my bad. :blush:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline
nevermind.

exactly ur probably one of the people who supports racism and baby mamma drama on tourist visa.

was it necessary to say that? :)

met online: August, 2002 - yahoo music chat room

met in real life: July, 2004 - Venice, Italy

K1

filed @NSC - Sept. 2004 / approved - Jan. 2005

married: April 2005

AOS

May 2005 - applied for AOS - Chicago

transferred to CSC - approved without interview: October, 2005

REMOVAL of Conditional Status

received on 09/10/2007 @ NSC- transferred to CSC again

check cleared: 09/29/2007

NOA1 in the mail: 10/02/2007 (notice date: 09/10/2007)

biometrics: 11/01/2007

10 year card production ordered: 12/03/2007

approval notice sent: 12/07/2007

10 year card received in the mail: 12/10/2007

Application for NATURALIZATION

sent off to NSC: 07/17/2008

07/19 - delivered at NSC - at 2 AM

07/24 - check cleared

07/28 - received NOA1 (dated 07/21) - expected wait time until interview - 240 days

08/14 - biometrics appointment

10/20 - naturalization interview appointment! - APPROVED!

11/12 - oath ceremony - CHECK!

and we are done with USCIS! yaooohoooo!!!! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
I'm really curious what happened if woman deliver new baby up in the air ?

Technically airplane up in the air is not belong to specific country yet, so new baby will not get citizenship from the land they are born ?

I used to work for an airline and apparently, the child would have citizenship of both the originating and the destination country, as if born in both (assuming said countries allow citizenship upon birth, the way the USA does). Add to that the parent's citizenships, and baby could easily be born with6 citizenships (2 from each parent if they are dual citizens, and 2 from the plane). That being said, being born on a plane is very rare, due to travel restrictions on heavily pregnant women and the plane will divert and land in a medical emergency if at all possible.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.