Kevin and

Alien contact covered up

31 posts in this topic

If the aliens had made contact I doubt very much that governments could keep it a secret. Anything that has figured out the light-speed problem probably shouldn't be messed with.

How do you know they figured it out?

Maybe it just took 'em forever to get here!

You mean it's a bunch of old codgers? Who taught these old guys to speak American then?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

why would an advanced race want to visit us? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
If the aliens had made contact I doubt very much that governments could keep it a secret. Anything that has figured out the light-speed problem probably shouldn't be messed with.

You mean it's a bunch of old codgers? Who taught these old guys to speak American then?

The hair dressers and estate agents from Hitchiker's Guide coming full circle ;)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
why would an advanced race want to visit us?

To heard us like cows and eat us, omg I am soooooooooooooooo scared now :crying:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Timeline

Beyond aliens landing/stomping on cornfields without anyone seeing, obscure video, and claims on top of claims, with the large number of these that there are, can someone explain why the hell no alien has had the sense to actually SHOW themselves? Before someone suggests their intelligence, consider this is the same damn obscure #### coveted by the pro-sasquatch-is-in-North-America people. They suggest this primitive being, at over 7 feet tall, has been able to hide for over 150 years without being seen by anything other than grainy footage (and hoaxes), somehow been able to survive without crapping, making tracks, killing things, breeding (would assuredly be spotted in groups, unless it's hermaphroditic and can procreate with itself). Plus, there is no native primate to North America (by fossil record) even close to the size of humans.

All I can see here is everyone is human and people's imaginations can run wild. Some more than others.

The hair dressers and estate agents from Hitchiker's Guide coming full circle ;)

We'd better make sure they put that right at the top of their 'required reading' list.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline
why would an advanced race want to visit us?

To heard us like cows and eat us, omg I am soooooooooooooooo scared now :crying:

twilightzonetoservemanthecookbook.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

there are 2 aliens living with us.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

The worrying thing is - if he believes in aliens, should I believe he put his feet on the moon? I'm going through a consiperacy theory crisis here. I might need therapy!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
The worrying thing is - if he believes in aliens, should I believe he put his feet on the moon? I'm going through a consiperacy theory crisis here. I might need therapy!

Competing conspiracy theories :rofl:

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007