chispas

Patience is the weapon exposes deceit

31 posts in this topic

LOL, gracias...Mi ex esposo es un Mexicano y puedo hablar Espanol...un poquito! ((( :yes: )))

Conseguía cansado de el y sus amigos siempre diciendo "Que onda, gueyyyyy?! o Que onda, cabron?!" :rolleyes::lol: (((( :blink::o:no: ))))

So that phrase is embedded in my brain.

LL, this is the/my weak translation of what you typed :blush: .

I hope you can remove this erroneous garble from your head :blink:

thanks… My ex- husband is a Mexican and I can speak just a little bit Spanish…! He always obtained tired of and his friendly saying " That wave, gueyyyyy! or That wave, cabron! " :no::o

Sort of kinda yes. Being from Panma we have our own slang terms that Mexicans normally don't use and likewise. Half the phrases we use, they refer to them as "indecent" my Mexican friends and I are always arguing over how to say or that phrase correctly. With 22 different Spanish speaking countries, each one thinks their right. The most curious thing I've seen is people from Guinea Ecuatorial mixing Spanish with their traditional language. I liked that a lot.

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.