nighthawk

I am very grateful for the exposure you provide

94 posts in this topic

Interesting, I have no idea what you are talking about, but are you a shrink? If so, than we need to have a talk, you know that you can’t diagnosis something as serious as sexual abuse on a forum. Maybe you need to go back and reread the DSM, since you are way off target.

:unsure: ?????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:whistle: he thought i was a guy too, dude :thumbs:

Reminds me of some other regular VJ idiot who thought that I was a male USC.... :rofl:

And NH, why don't you like, well, how do I say this.....

stfu.jpg

your not??? :rofl:

No, she has female parts. She is however married to a guy named Ben.

Bren will be so pi$$ed when he finds out. :lol:

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

it is a policy of mine..never to rile up my brother bren

Edited by almaty

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Interesting, I have no idea what you are talking about, but are you a shrink? If so, than we need to have a talk, you know that you can’t diagnosis something as serious as sexual abuse on a forum. Maybe you need to go back and reread the DSM, since you are way off target.

Ganja Girl hi...Well at least I have a live girl here. Thank you for you nice comment. You do have a point, and no I am

not a shrink...I will just take your word for it, though I do not know the DSM you refer to.

If you will please go back and read my post....I asked a question.

I did not make a diagnosis.` I also used my manly courtesy to inform the person that I hoped that what I was saying

was not true, which is way off target to a diagnosis, with all due respect to you girl.

But your comment suggests to me that you approve of people writing about other man`s ####### on a forum, and approve

of the same people writing about measuring each other`s #######. That`s cool, ehh?

But if someone tries to ward-off attacks by someone who is trying to invade the other private parts, that`s not cool

with you, ehh??

I am Nighthawk

Straight and Married with children.

it is a policy of mine..never to rile up my brother bren

Darn secret's out. I am a transsexual vegetarian born again Jewish illegal immigrant from the Pitcairn Islands. :blush:

who wrote a book on global warming

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

I believe in free speech and sometimes people say a lot of things that I don’t agree with, that said, they have the right to say how they feel. When we start to monitor other’s thoughts or words, which just bothers me personally. So whether I like it or not, I have the right to look at it and respond or not, that is the beauty of free speech. This may not be a big deal since it is just a post on a forum, but policing is just the start, I don’t like religious statements, but that doesn’t give me the right to ask them to stop. Maybe saying you are straight is a sore point for some, but I will defend your right to state it.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I am Nighthawk

so you are al bundy!

married-5.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
JABBERASKY, sorry If I misspelled your name, because I scribbled it down earlier, Now here is a person that fits

my description of someone who know what the F.....K a website is. Wrote:

"I have a theory- that the Capt. has certain members take alternative ID`s and create these (INTERESTING

CHARACTERS), to keep us coming back to VJ, particularly when viewship is down!!!!!

Thank you Jabby, for opening the door for me to explain to all the beautiful people here what a website is and

what I am apparently generating here for VJ.....The key word Jabby, is, TRAFFIC....equals membership and thus

more generating income. Interesting Characters like me, according to you, is what makes or breaks a website.

Please write that down, so you will remember why so many people are flocking to read the Nighthawk. It matters

not a F....K who Nighthawk is. This is personal business, just like you want to keep your ID to yourself.

Without traffic a website suffers loss of income. It is only logical that if INTERSTING CHARACTERS are disrupted

and silenced, he will cease to generate followers....So listen to me, and do not what I say, but what you think

will make you sojourn here entertaining.

Again people, I am going to ask you, to write something that you can produce by simple imagination..Anything and

make Jabby`s theory more interesting. Because if this theory is true. than this certain Capt. is the smartest dude

that you will ever know around here....I aim to produce for the site...and not just FFF...UUU...KKKK around thrashing

people that I do not even know, or have ever seen...

Nitefauk (sorry if I mispelled your name...I accidentally poked my only good eye with a pencil)

Do I detect a little sarcasm thrown my way? I retract my statement. The Captain is a smart guy (and very nice), but not that smart. It's impossible for him to keep track of people's IP addresses, let alone conspire to spark controversy in order to increase traffic to this site. Besides, benevolence has always been a proven success towards the unruly. Thank you for being my corrective lense to truth. For this, I salute you.

mmp050040.jpg

Nitefauk (sorry if I mispelled your name...I accidentally poked my only good eye with a pencil)

Do I detect a little sarcasm thrown my way? I retract my statement. The Captain is a smart guy (and very nice), but not that smart. It's impossible for him to keep track of people's IP addresses, let alone conspire to spark controversy in order to increase traffic to this site. Besides, benevolence has always been a proven success towards the unruly. Thank you for being my corrective lense to truth. For this, I salute you.

mmp050040.jpg

Brother Steven, I am so pleased you have finally been illuminated and brought to a new dimension of understanding of the human condition :cry:

THANK YOU LORD!!!!

cat-healedjesus.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I am Nighthawk

Welcome to VJ, Nighthawk!

Perhaps you'd care to tell us a little more about yourself? You are married, and that's great, but did you come over here on a family based visa? Just curious because I can't see why you'd choose VJ otherwise - as there are millions of forums out there to choose from.

How's your broken wrist, btw?

I believe in free speech and sometimes people say a lot of things that I don’t agree with, that said, they have the right to say how they feel. When we start to monitor other’s thoughts or words, which just bothers me personally. So whether I like it or not, I have the right to look at it and respond or not, that is the beauty of free speech. This may not be a big deal since it is just a post on a forum, but policing is just the start, I don’t like religious statements, but that doesn’t give me the right to ask them to stop. Maybe saying you are straight is a sore point for some, but I will defend your right to state it.

Ganja Girl, I love your comment, I really do...You probably read somewhere the same rhetoric that I pitch when it

comes to folks here at VJ`s right to express their thoughts. I stress however Ganja Girl that it is "a privilege " and not

a constitutional right to speak your mind in "any forum". If you or I, dear, say some stupid thing that violates the

rules of the game here at V/J, our legs are cut off before we can say run.

But you are absolutely right Ganja Girl about all you write in reference of the beauty of free speech. Well, I will not

venture to say that I am sorry that the freedom does not apply here, and I do so, because imagine Ganja Girl, what

it would be like here at V/J if we could all say what we actually think. I am sure you understand where I am coming

from.

I will tell you a secret. Well you probably already heard this one.."When more than one person live under the same

roof, there have to be rules". If I were to tell you where I read this particular sign, it would start a never ending

thread. So I will reserve the right to keep this secret secret.

Consider a V/J without rules. About religion, well that is a subject a tab touchy for me to discuss with you here...But

make no mistake. Let no one shove their religious beliefs down your throat. Oh as to your comment about my

assertion of being straight, I just was making a clear statement which violates no rule...That does not mean that I

attack anyone who is not straight, not that there is anything wrong with that, but I just want to make sure some folks

here understand me.