Nasturtium

Thursday! One day until Friday!

67 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I did sent something in the mail...but never got a noa about it....just afew days ago, I called a real person at the 800 number and they gave me the address to MSC!!! ;) So I sent a proper withdrawal but it was like the day after the interview :wacko: So just one more thing to worry about in this life...I have to worrry about too many petitions.

jJ

Happy Birthday maggie!

amal...under the floor..did you get that part?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
I did sent something in the mail...but never got a noa about it....just afew days ago, I called a real person at the 800 number and they gave me the address to MSC!!! ;) So I sent a proper withdrawal but it was like the day after the interview :wacko: So just one more thing to worry about in this life...I have to worrry about too many petitions.

jJ

Happy Birthday maggie!

amal...under the floor..did you get that part?

I really hope this one works out for you jackie. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Come over to the birthday thread for some cake. Someone sent me a nice pooh cake. :luv:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Timeline
Hey MENA!!!

Well, I am off to Ghana :) Bringing my baby HOME!!!!!

:dance: Have a safe trip Zee!!! :dance:

Happy Thursday MENA! I'm a late poster today! LOL It was one of those nights with the babies...no one wanted to sleep!

I want to sleep, does that count?

Of course Amal...you and I want to sleep ... the babies have other ideas...LMAO :D

I could use some cake about now.....I'm on my way.

Jackie

I want some cake tooo!!! NEED some actually :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.