Black Velvet

Pickney Calendar

30 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
just checked this...looks like i chose the wrong dates to travel to JA :blink:

go chu marie go chu

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mARIE MINE YUH KNOA..U START BATHE INNA DI BABY WATA

dat mi fraid of :unsure:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

TUMP

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

TUMP

trying to tell us something, Lawny?

No baby girl, not yet :crying:

tep aff a mi name

• 3 weeks later...

BAX IT UP

tep aff a mi name

BAX IT UP

I thought you had something to tell us :unsure:

naw, baby girl, not yet :crying: still trying

tep aff a mi name

So this is the thread for those...planning to have babies...real soon?

Not trying not to get pregnant :whistle::innocent:

:rofl:

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.