Hi there!

17 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Welcome to VJ!

Marriage

First Meeting in China: 09-2003

BF/GF: 05-2004

Marriage: 01-12-2006 (marriage licenses)

Wedding Cermony: 02-2007 (parents and sister came from the US to attend)

Petition Process - DCF

GUZ walk-in/submitted I-130: 04-25-2008

I-130 approval: 07-01-2008

GUZ sent Approval: 07-08-2008

Received Approval: 07-11-2008 (Wife's category is IR1)

IV Process - DCF

GUZ sent P-3: 07-08-2008

P-3 received: 07-11-2008

P-3 Forms submitted: 10-23-2008

GUZ received P-3 Forms: 10-24-2008

GUZ sent P-4: 11-21-2008

P-4 received: 11-22-2008

Medical Exam:11-24-2008

Interview scheduled for: 12-01-2008

Interview Results: PINK

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello to you too,

Welcome to this community. :)

Shape

My named Elizabeth! My fiance & I have decided to finally bridge the gap between us. He lives in the UK and I in the USA. We were friends for a few months before he came to visit and we hit it off immediately. Another visit soon followed, before I went to London for a week and he came home with me and stayed last summer(getting to know my family, getting a feel for the country, ect.). This past yeah has been tough since he had to quit his job to come over here and hasn't had much luck in a better one. I haven't seen him in nearly a year. We're working on getting everything together, but I'm a bit overwhelmed and highly paranoid that something will go wrong. But anyway, hello! :)