nunyab

me thinks there are posers in MENA

154 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

I hope I'm not considered a poser...I just kind of stumbled upon the MENA forum a while ago and enjoyed your topics of conversation. I liked that there were good topics, lively conversations, a touch of drama, and just a generally good group of women - and you too Charles - you're just bathed in the estrogen. Many of you seem to be going through the same issues that I have been through, so I felt that maybe I could give a little bit of feedback if ever wanted. My husband is a quarter MENA by ancestry...which is like saying Tiger Woods is a black man although he's only 1/6 - six of one, half dozen of the other - same thing.

If I'm not welcome around here I can head off...but I have had a fun time.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Don't trust anyone!! Even some who aren't posers like to make fitnah behind the scenes.... :whistle:

I hope I haven't made fitnah behind the scene....of course I don't know what that means. :blush:

I said some, not all. :star:

But seriously, with all the gossiping and rumor spreading that goes on in PMs who can know who to trust or not? There are surely some vultures in PM here that act like angels in public.

That is is so true. I got a PM early this year asking if it was true I was married to my 3rd Moroccan :blink::unsure::angry: Since I never said this to any one nor is it true, I had to wonder which person that I had befriended on VJ had said such a malicious thing. Made me suspicious of all.

Charles, your thoughtfulness never ceases to amaze me. :star:

i do have a sordid reputation to uphold :D

And you haven't disappointed us yet!! :innocent:

I hope I'm not considered a poser...I just kind of stumbled upon the MENA forum a while ago and enjoyed your topics of conversation. I liked that there were good topics, lively conversations, a touch of drama, and just a generally good group of women - and you too Charles - you're just bathed in the estrogen. Many of you seem to be going through the same issues that I have been through, so I felt that maybe I could give a little bit of feedback if ever wanted. My husband is a quarter MENA by ancestry...which is like saying Tiger Woods is a black man although he's only 1/6 - six of one, half dozen of the other - same thing.

I didn't see anyone saying any such thing about you so stay around. :thumbs:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Your always welcome here. You don't need to be MENA to join us, just have fun with us, thats all.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

I certainly don't have a problem with you being around here. You shouldn't go!

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Thank you, thank you, I'll keep on hanging...dear Lord, I hope I didn't sound like I was having a pity party...I just didn't want to be considered as a poser.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Thank you, thank you, I'll keep on hanging...dear Lord, I hope I didn't sound like I was having a pity party...I just didn't want to be considered as a poser.

i don't believe anyone would consider you to be a poser.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

lol, no, you offer good advice and I think most people appreciate your input into the forum.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
That is is so true. I got a PM early this year asking if it was true I was married to my 3rd Moroccan :blink::unsure::angry: Since I never said this to any one nor is it true, I had to wonder which person that I had befriended on VJ had said such a malicious thing. Made me suspicious of all.

That was me! me, me, me! I'm spreading rumors about Maggie!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: But I think I said it was your 5th Moroccan marriage. I wish they'd get their facts straight!

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

That was me! me, me, me! I'm spreading rumors about Maggie!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: But I think I said it was your 5th Moroccan marriage. I wish they'd get their facts straight!

Glad to know i'm so important in your life that I am worth so much of your time :dance: You are right though, if they are going to spread a rumor at least keep the details juicey sheesh :bonk:

Naw I don't think we took it that way. The ones we really love are the outsiders that show up for a good poo slinging, sling more poo, then disappear. If you are going to sling poo at least stick around for the good stuff as well :innocent:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Timeline

That was me! me, me, me! I'm spreading rumors about Maggie!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance: But I think I said it was your 5th Moroccan marriage. I wish they'd get their facts straight!

Glad to know i'm so important in your life that I am worth so much of your time :dance: You are right though, if they are going to spread a rumor at least keep the details juicey sheesh :bonk:

Naw I don't think we took it that way. The ones we really love are the outsiders that show up for a good poo slinging, sling more poo, then disappear. If you are going to sling poo at least stick around for the good stuff as well :innocent:

:lol:

Timeline
and yet 6 pages and no slinging of nothing???? wow... I was hoping "poser" would come in and "defined themselves" but guess not :P

We really have to work on the mud slinging we are so famous for. We are going to damage our reputation here in MENA! Then our ratings will go down and we will lose some of our audience. We can't let that happen! lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.