Unruly Gal

K1 Visa Questions

34 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Police record and affidavit of support is good for 1 year...looking at my packet 4 again.......wooshhhhhhh

Thanks, Lawny. Aren't you glad you done with the hard part of the process. But make sure to stick around for a little while so you can give us newbies some advice and counsel.

Hope you are enjoying the honeymoon. Don't hurt him, girl....

Shut your mouth! Hard part of the process.....PPPPFFFFTTTTT.......

Girl, you have no idea.

It doesn't get any easier. You just get more and more used to it.

JG :rofl: Don't you think the hardest part is when you are in 2 different countries?? At least going through the next stages you are doing it together.

Not even close. The hardest part is yet to come.

Being together has it's pluses and it's minuses. Just because he is by your side is not some magic wand that makes everything easier. Ask anyone who has their SO here and they will tell you the same. You would not believe how many PM's I get that say, you were right.

Either way, it is doable. Just hang in there.

JG, i love that u remain the voice of reason. Alot of times in my group of good friends I am that one and I feel guilty cuz its like I am being negative, Big ups to u for providing a lil insight when needed.

CONGRATULATIONS Unruly, u r among the firsts that i am gonna actually see the process from beginning to end. I wish u much courage, patience and EVERLASTING LOVE through it all..

I dont' want to discourage cause obviously, I think it's all worth it. I do want to put it out there though. I don't want someone to have some adjustment issues and think, OMG, it's not going to work cause we argue or whatever. I want people to know it is hard....and that is normal. And, that they are not alone.

Regardless of any negatives I may put out there, I would do it again and again and again just to be with my husband as much as possible.

Not even close. The hardest part is yet to come.

Being together has it's pluses and it's minuses. Just because he is by your side is not some magic wand that makes everything easier. Ask anyone who has their SO here and they will tell you the same. You would not believe how many PM's I get that say, you were right.

Either way, it is doable. Just hang in there.

I understand - that makes sense. I was thinking that this morning when I got out of the shower and both of my kids were in my bed. Where the heck is he going to fit?? And I have been living alone for a long time...well except with my kids, so we will have some major adjustments coming our way.

You will figure it all out. The beauty of it, is that it evolves a lot slower then we build up in our minds. We have this sense of urgency because of all this patience we are practicing. It doesn't really all come crashing down at once. You will be just fine.

Have they all met yet?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Unruly.....FutureMrs/NowMrs had a roommate that continues to live with them since Marlon came. It is actually working for them. The roommate kind of kept Marlon busy when Sarah couldn't. It was a he btw.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Unruly.....FutureMrs/NowMrs had a roommate that continues to live with them since Marlon came. It is actually working for them. The roommate kind of kept Marlon busy when Sarah couldn't. It was a he btw.

OK, I don't want my roommate keeping AW busy in any form or fashion...my roomate is a she. No siree!!!!

Timeline

OK, I don't want my roommate keeping AW busy in any form or fashion...my roomate is a she. No siree!!!!

I kind of figured you were going to say that. I understand.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.