DeadPoolX

A question for the ladies...

71 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
I don't understand either, I don't ever notice what shoes people are wearing. I happen to look at their face not their shoes. Same with purses.

i've never noticed your shoes. :whistle:

that's because I leave them everywhere, since the wardrobe you brought from Germany that has a space for everything you never wanted to share with me and kept your stuff in there, I have to use 2 50X40'' closets that not only have my clothes and shoes, but also 500 boxes, and luggage, and blankets. So I'd think twice about open your mouth to make stupid jokes about it.

Edit: typo

i have that one wardrobe, you have two closets. do you need more room?

whatever

We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment, folks. :P

I don't understand either, I don't ever notice what shoes people are wearing. I happen to look at their face not their shoes. Same with purses.

*cough cough* bull$hit *cough*

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Here's a great Louis Vuitton story.

And I've already run it past AJ and he thought it was funny and not offensive. Hope the rest of you like it.

When we were in London, I remember seeing a woman who appeared to be of Indian descent walking down the street near Harrod's in full muslim attire (head wrapped and all) and she was carrying a Louis Vuitton bag.....

I thought it was a unique cultural statement. Like assimilation without straying from her roots.

Or something like that. I dunno. But it sure caught my eye.

Edited by rebeccajo

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

that's because I leave them everywhere, since the wardrobe you brought from Germany that has a space for everything you never wanted to share with me and kept your stuff in there, I have to use 2 50X40'' closets that not only have my clothes and shoes, but also 500 boxes, and luggage, and blankets. So I'd think twice about open your mouth to make stupid jokes about it.

Edit: typo

i have that one wardrobe, you have two closets. do you need more room?

whatever

We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment, folks. :P

*cough cough* bull$hit *cough*

a great set of boobies makes footwear invisible.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

looking thru the newest thread posts and see

a question for the ladies.....and guess who was last post (charles you little devil)

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Timeline

a question for the ladies.....and guess who was last post (charles you little devil)

boobies...........nothing more than boobies......trying to forget them...........it can't be done!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

boobies...........nothing more than boobies......trying to forget them...........it can't be done!

what are u talking about? you're not a boobies man, you're an a$$ man :lol:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline

what are u talking about? you're not a boobies man, you're an a$$ man :lol:

maybe i should change my vj name to ben dover :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline

When I was fatter, my feet were wider, and really pretty shoes were uncomfortable.

I'm a shoe fiend...D made me count my shoes years ago and there were like over 300 pairs at least back in 01 or so. :lol: It's grown considerably since....I'm on the 'lose one, gain 3' plan :lol:

I like heels, irronically, I hate being tall. There are lots o shortazzes around. At 5'6, then with 4 inch shoes, I'm 5'10! It's not a height thing, but it's just that the really pretty shoes that I'm always drawn to are really high. But they're sexy. A low heel makes me feel frumpy.

I have many many shoes all still in their boxes and then inside shoe boxes with the photo on the outside of the box (remember I said I like to organize).

I do the exact same thing. So does my mother. Strange!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

WHY DO WOMEN LOVE PURSES SO MUCH is the real question???????? :wacko:

I know that women are usually more in-tune with fashion and clothing in general. There's a whole collection of colors that men don't even know exist until we're married, for instance. Hell, I wasn't even sure what the difference was between a "shirt" and a "blouse" (I just knew it had to come off!), but I learned eventually.

Anyway... my question is: why do women like shoes so much? What makes shoes different than say... a skirt or a blouse or a dress?

Well, I have a theory and I wanted to ask the women on here about it. I think it has to do with weight. Women are bombarded by the media with images and messages, each telling them to be "this or that" (usually thin) and that's just not something every woman can achieve. That's not their fault, necessarily. Some women just have a larger frame, slower metabolisms or whatever.

Regardless, no matter how much a woman weighs, she can still fit into her shoes. The same cannot be said for a skirt, pants or dress. That, in of itself, makes shoes more versatile and potentially a more cost-effective choice (within reason) than some other clothing items.

So what do you ladies think? Am I on to something here or is it really just that women need "different shoes for different outfits?" :P

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

as a person who lost 100 pounds my shoes never changed size. my feet changed yes, i felt like i was walking on rocks after i lost the extra fat on them but the shoe size stayed the same.

anyway....im not a shoe person at all. with wide feet its hard to find cute shoes and i dont even think about heels cuz that is torture.